• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 24, 2021

    The Last of Us | Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson should cameo as the male and female soldiers that scan Ellie as infected in the show. Thoughts?

    The Last of Us | Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson should cameo as the male and female soldiers that scan Ellie as infected in the show. Thoughts?


    Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson should cameo as the male and female soldiers that scan Ellie as infected in the show. Thoughts?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    The leaks really discouraged me from buying the 2nd game, but...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:30 PM PDT

    I saw it on a sale and decided to buy it either way. Have to say I don't regret it. What a masterpiece it was. Worth every penny. Good job to every single person that worked on it, it was an amazing experience.

    submitted by /u/blazexddd
    [link] [comments]

    My workplace is giving me TLOU2 vibes.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    The Last of Us HBO Fanart by IconicNephilim on Twitter

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    Tlou2 inspired tattoo, specifically the guitar moth design since that one actually has antennae.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:09 PM PDT

    Fancast: Brie Larson as Abby? Thoughts?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    Check out this displate my buddy got me for my birthday! He’s the best

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 07:25 AM PDT

    I just found out that the WLF are affected by friendly fire.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    My fan-casting for a Pre-Jackson Maria: Nora Arnezeder

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 04:28 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Ellie HBO Fanart by IconicNephilim on Twitter

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:25 PM PDT

    I just completed The Last of Us Part 2

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:59 PM PDT

    Hi everyone that reads this just me wanting to say to people I done It I completed the campaign and I was not disappointed it's an action packed sequel to the 1st game with major improvements

    submitted by /u/Legacy599123
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie where'd your hair go? D:

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Sorry for the repetition.

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 06:28 PM PDT

    I'm brand new and super new to this subreddit. And reddit in general to be honest. So I'm sure this has been hashed out a dozen plus times but here goes anyway. Now I hate Abby as much as the next person for killing Joel. But as much as I hated her, I get it. Revenge for her father. Along with however many died in those years since Salt lake city. I just get wanting revenge for the person that killed your father. Which then turns into Ellie seeking revenge for her father figure. Which then turns into abby wanting revenge for her friends. Which wouldve turned into someone else wanting revenge on someone else. Really hammering home the lesson "an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

    submitted by /u/Haffattack2020
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden Motion Capture Animations in The Last of Us Part II

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    Question about Abby’s feelings

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 08:30 PM PDT

    I'm really unclear on this, honestly. In the Joel death scene, while Ellie is screaming and abby looks over at her… do you think that Abby feels bad because she's killing someone that Ellie loves just as much as Abby did her dad? Do you think that maybe Abby is just annoyed that Ellie got in? Or do you believe it's just up for interpretation?

    (I could've missed a few details after she looked back explaining this, so lmk if I did)

    submitted by /u/theIazyegg
    [link] [comments]

    Marco! Marco? Oops wrong game...

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    TLOU2 Speedrun question

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:01 PM PDT

    For a while now, i was thinking speedrunning The Last Of Us Part II Ellie%, but i was not sure if i would have the time and energy to do it, so i'm asking if i should do it lol

    submitted by /u/Camsamkat
    [link] [comments]

    Owen and Mel

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    So I have seen this question on here mentioned a little in other posts but I wanted to dedicate a full one to it. My question is if you were Owen and Mel in the confrontation with Ellie, would you have told her that Mel is pregnant? Also does it even make sense that they wouldn't mention it? Do you think they are "stupid"? In the scene Owen does eventually say it, but it is to late at that point. Imo it is a tough one because knowing Ellie like we do helps us understand it could have helped Owen and Mel both live. The other side is neither Owen or Mel know Ellie or what she is truly capable of, they just see a desperate girl. Why would they want to give Ellie more ammo to hurt them? Anyways I am interested to hear some more insight on this.

    submitted by /u/HunchoPanda
    [link] [comments]

    my first ever platinum trophy couldn’t have been for a more profoundly special game to me ������ I’M SO HAPPY

    Posted: 24 Jul 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    The Last of Us and the prospect of parenthood

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    I'm fairly certain that I'll never have a child, but I'd love nothing more.

    Rightly or wrongly, I believe it's wrong to wrench a new life from nothing and bring a new child into this life. Things are crazy.

    I have loved The Last of Us for a long time, and I've been deeply affected by it's story and characters.

    I only just understood a dimension to the story, for me, that brings so much of the emotion with it: Joel's decision to play god and have Ellie live.

    He's essentially pulled a child from the abyss and despite the nightmare world she lives in, he's convinced it was the correct thing to do and he'd do it again. Forever.

    That's incredibly powerful to me, and so far away from what I could imagine feeling.

    Good for Joel.

    submitted by /u/Illustrious_Drop_605
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment