• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    The Last of Us | 'The Last of Us': Anna Torv of 'Fringe' Joins HBO Series Adaptation as Tess

    The Last of Us | 'The Last of Us': Anna Torv of 'Fringe' Joins HBO Series Adaptation as Tess


    'The Last of Us': Anna Torv of 'Fringe' Joins HBO Series Adaptation as Tess

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    Don't know why but I found this so funny

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Bad Owen! ��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    What am I missing?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 01:43 PM PDT

    Ellie video cosplay ��

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:36 AM PDT

    “Badass joel”. Fan art by me :)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    the confrontation (survivor+ permadeath)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 09:16 PM PDT

    this is my 3rd playthrough and my 1st attempt at permadeath (per chapter). i played my 1st playthrough on moderate and i remember the scariest scene was the rat king for me so i was prepared for it this time, planned my weapons usage the whole Abby's second day and whatnot. died 3 times, but i did it! i was literally shaking bc of the pressure. so i thought i was done with scariest part of the game.

    AND THEN I GOT TO THE CONFRONTATION PART! Ellie is WAY scarier and creepier than i remembered. i died 4 times (still struggling) and when she asked Abby "you scared?" i almost shit my pants bc I AM. I AM SO SCARED pls stop ELLIE.

    i just needed to let my feelings out bc goddamn it….

    submitted by /u/HUDSON119
    [link] [comments]

    Something came in the mail today

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:04 PM PDT

    I know there are many members, but still happy to join the Ellie tattoo club (Done at Chronic Ink Toronto)

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:56 PM PDT

    I let it slip by me once before, and always regretted it. Not this time

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:03 PM PDT

    Owen's turning point - my thoughts

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 05:44 PM PDT

    I started thinking about the chain of events leading up to Abby kickstarting her journey and how Owen's turning point was the trigger of that - the day when he quit everything involved with the WLF movement.

    We all know this game is known for its nuances, not everything has to be explicitly said in order to understand the underlying intention of a character.

    So... when Owen hit that old man in the head, looked into his eyes, and realized how inhumane his actions were, the question is: why now?

    The game shows us and even tells us that this is what the WLF does to Seraphites regularly - if they don't end up killing every single one, they sometimes capture and torture the survivors for information.

    Owen, I believe, has done his fair share of killing and understood that they were in a war. We also know that he didn't have a thirst for any of it, and ultimately, it wasn't the life he wanted. Based on what we know, he has shown the most compassion out of their entire group - as he was the only one who advocated for Tommy and Ellie's lives, is able to understand different perspectives, such as, the opinion that Fireflies were considered terrorists by others, for example, and embracing Yara and Lev as just kids, not the enemy.

    Sure, we could say that the above and Aquarium flashbacks served to show us the kind of person he is, and who he was with Abby. A man who wanted peace and to have a normal life with the woman he is still in love with.

    So, is it a case where the game was subtly leading us to his breaking point eventually based on all this information...? Or, was it because his actions towards the old Seraphite male reminded him of Abby's torture of Joel? We know it shook him to his core seeing what Abby did, what they were complicit in, as he avoided her after that and even brought it up as a point of contention for the first time in their argument on the boat.

    It wasn't a "kill or be killed", it wasn't self-defense, it wasn't even war. It was simply brutal torture that didn't sit well with him. That act was the final straw for him to rejoin the Fireflies and remind himself that they could still hold on to their humanity.

    These are my random thoughts that I just decided to share and wanted to know if anyone else saw it the same way.

    submitted by /u/Essence_of_Jay
    [link] [comments]

    Some fun visual bugs from part 1

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Just started my first playthrough... I smell foreshadowing

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:20 PM PDT

    I was speedrunning TLOU1 Remastered and this happened...

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:13 PM PDT

    Do y'all hate mel as much as I hate her ?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    I gotta say that when ellie killed her even though she was pregnant i was kinda really haply but shocked by the fact that she was actually pregnant. I don't know if it was because I was in my first playthrough so really into the death of joel but I can't like her I don't know why.

    She seems really nasty with other people and want to do everybody wrong even owen that I actually really like.

    Finally I think she helped me to love abby because when she was hating on abby i started to defend abby and started to understant her.

    submitted by /u/val_nt1
    [link] [comments]

    Finished boffer foam shield. Now Ellie (LARP character) can channel Ellie (TLOU) on the field!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    The Rattlers: realistic or just random as hell?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:55 PM PDT

    i've been arguing with myself for a while over how i feel about the Rattlers. On one hand, their part of the game felt completely random. From the moment we come across them, to Ellie annihilating them in an (obviously) similar way that Joel took out the Fireflies at the end of TLOU, I just didn't connect with that storyline.

    However, it's kinda realistic, no? I mean imagine a world like TLOU, factions/groups would realistically be anywhere and everywhere. Abby walked into Santa Barbara acting like infected were her biggest concern and only concerned about the Fireflies. It's realistic that she would walk in on an independent faction in a part of the US neither she nor Lev have ever been to before, and become victims to their ways (slavery). But i still wish they would've been introduced into the game in a better way. What are y'all's thoughts?

    submitted by /u/egf_123
    [link] [comments]

    Tell me you see it too.

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 10:41 PM PDT

    How tedious is it to complete permadeath?

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:40 AM PDT

    So I am trying to speed thru permadeath mode for the trophy if I can... Can you guys give me some feedback on this?

    It is possible to do this with lower difficulty, right? It would be a bit of a challenge for me if it is grounded only.

    I remember having a bit of a trouble at the end playing against Ellie in the theatre. How far do you have to go back if you failed that part of the fight? This is probably the only place I worried about stuck in an endless loop for hours if not even days. The other fights I could probably turn on some cheat codes to help me thru.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Gorillamonday
    [link] [comments]

    Im a beginner looking for tips

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Hi everyone I am a beginner and I need some tips for my playthrough of the last of us im playing on the ps4 remastered.

    submitted by /u/HorrorLetterhead1928
    [link] [comments]

    Safe Cracking Sound

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 12:32 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. I'm on my 3rd play through of part 2 and I noticed that when you put in the correct number for each slot in the safe it makes a slightly different clicking sound. I've opened a few without even knowing the codes because of this level of detail in the sound design. Has anyone else noticed this?

    submitted by /u/ralexbo
    [link] [comments]

    I'd love a compilation of Ellie's trashtalk

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    I love Ellie's trashtalk in P2 ("keep looking fuckers"); has anyone put together a compilation of audio clips from P2?

    submitted by /u/Working-Sandwich6372
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Of Us

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 03:43 PM PDT

    Honestly, and I'm sure many of you agree in one way or another, when I think about playing the last of us again I don't think "I should play it." In my head it's "I should watch the last of us again" to me it's a movie, and I love it.

    submitted by /u/colby0414
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment