• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 7, 2021

    The Last of Us | Just finished the game on Grounded!

    The Last of Us | Just finished the game on Grounded!


    Just finished the game on Grounded!

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:24 AM PST

    Amazing cast

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 12:02 AM PST

    I made prints of my pencil/charcoal drawing of Joel ��

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 01:09 PM PST

    Clicker artwork what you think? Not finished ofc

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:59 PM PST

    THE MEANING OF FLOWERS

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:24 PM PST

    Alright, bear with me. Again, spoilers ahead.

    Now, during my first playthrough of TLOU2, I noticed that the vase set at Joel's headstone while Ellie was grieving is composed of a blue hydrangea and white tiger lilies. Being the plant nerd I am, I immediately frowned because hydrangeas don't grow or bloom in winter and the bright blue color is very stark against the white elements of the scene.

    It was absolutely intentional.

    All flowers have meanings assigned to them, and the language of flowers in this setting is very old. That being said, for example, tiger lilies represent purity and are often used as a funeral flower. Roses, as you may know, represent love, and dandelions symbolize emotional healing.

    Blue hydrangeas represent forgiveness, apology, regret, deep sorrow, or rejection.

    The single blue hydrangea was put there to silently show Ellie's grief over his death. It's an expression of how she truly feels towards him and everything that transpired between them before his demise.

    And I think that's a beautifully placed sentiment by the creators of the game.

    submitted by /u/CethlyArlo
    [link] [comments]

    Dina and Ellie art (by me)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:59 PM PST

    This picture of Chris Shiflett from a Foo Fighters CD could be a portrait for Joel Miller

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:49 PM PST

    My Mom beat TLOU for the first time.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:33 PM PST

    I convinced my mom to play part 1 months ago and we have played on an off on the weekends. She just finished the story and is so excited to see part 2! She did pretty well for somebody that hasn't ever touched a ps4 controller before but I thought I'd just share that she enjoyed it!

    submitted by /u/Para_Yeet_Keet_
    [link] [comments]

    So as the story goes, my friend was looking through the store for a birthday gift, and just as she was leaving she spotted them. Now I’ve got 6 months to top this

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:45 PM PST

    Starting my new job Monday...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:07 AM PST

    My TLOU shrine

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:13 PM PST

    The seraphite execution scene at e3 2018 (actual gameplay)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 05:31 AM PST

    Ellie vs tripwire

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    Party at the overtaken FEDRA outpost on Catalina tonight! Radio in for the address.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 03:37 PM PST

    Just want to share my TLOU tattoo

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 06:12 AM PST

    These four npc discuss about deserting in the WLF Camp (check comments)

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:21 AM PST

    Clicker tattoo by Chris Rose at Kulture Shock

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:33 AM PST

    Need help finding a God of War x TLOU2 photo...

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 07:30 PM PST

    Around the time just before launch, the "Press Any Button" screen was leaked. There was an edit posted on this sub showing the World Serpent in the background.

    If anybody knows what I'm talking about, could you please point me to a link, or the person who made it?

    submitted by /u/rustedkey
    [link] [comments]

    The ranges at the back of each trading card show that not everyone is strictly a hero or a villain, just like how the characters in-game aren't.

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 02:27 AM PST

    Stronk

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:06 AM PST

    Aggressive Bow Gameplay Grounded+

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 04:29 PM PST

    Still waiting for a FIX

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 09:38 AM PST

    Lev is such a little shit I love him

    Posted: 06 Feb 2021 08:30 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment