• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 6, 2021

    The Last of Us | Just about to start a new session on Grounded now, wish me luck

    The Last of Us | Just about to start a new session on Grounded now, wish me luck


    Just about to start a new session on Grounded now, wish me luck

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:15 PM PST

    Totally forgot to uploud this with audio, subtitles, and the 1080P HD version of what i just posted a few hours ago, every sound you hear, every flash, has a meaning in the transition of Ellie you see here, i hope that everyone who sees this enjoys!!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:40 PM PST

    Portrait of Abby

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:23 AM PST

    My second favourite section in the game

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 09:18 AM PST

    Happy with this addition to my game room...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:43 PM PST

    I bring a portrait of a not-covered-in-blood-or-absolutely-pissed-off Ellie!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:04 PM PST

    Hello, I drew Ellie

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:31 PM PST

    Just finished the first build for a tlou stop motion project I‘m working on, with voices from the game! Can‘t wait to start animating the first scene!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Dina is deep in thought (credit @fiammahprice)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 03:53 PM PST

    God Damn Ellie

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:31 PM PST

    Ellie has had enough of your photos from photo mode

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 08:18 AM PST

    Trying some different styles.

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:18 AM PST

    More Day 1 Pictures

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 02:22 PM PST

    So I just finished Part II...

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:59 PM PST

    and I can't stop crying. It's so fucking sad. Why? I just feel depressed now. I can't even look at my guitar in the corner of my room. Why did it have to be so goddamn bleak. The ending felt like pure pessimism. Why couldn't it end on a bittersweet note. All I would've needed is one more cutscene with Dina where they try and makeup. Ellie learnt her lesson in the end. Why does it have to be too late? Why can't there be any poetic justice for her? She let go she deserves a better ending. Dina and her were so goddamn sweet together. I feel like someone has taken my heart and thrown it against the wall. Why couldn't there just be a little bit of light? I spoiled myself before playing but after having gone through it I feel even more gutted. I don't know what to think. I just feel broken. Sorry for the rant. I don't know why I'm posting this...

    submitted by /u/Tagmeister
    [link] [comments]

    Fight, no Flight

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:17 PM PST

    Sleepless

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:07 PM PST

    Just played through 1 and 2 back to back and I am wrecked (Spoilers)

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 06:49 PM PST

    Pretty sure I've never cried during the entire final battle of a video game before.

    At the character switch mid-game, at first I was kinda pissed I had to be Abby. But then, of course, the more I saw the world through her eyes the more invested in her I became. The main flaw in her story, for me, was that her sudden devotion to Lev and Yara seemed out of character, but I'm pretty good at the whole suspension of disbelief thing, so I rolled with it. Likewise, I kinda hated Ellie for leaving Dina and the baby to go after Abby.

    I'm pretty good at empathizing with people good and bad, and trying to see the world through their eyes, never before have I experienced something that played to that so directly. Has a video game ever used this trick before? Where you have to play the game as your enemy and therefore come to empathize with them? It seems cheap, somehow, but it works, and it illustrates a powerful lesson. That is, who is the good guy and who is the bad guy often depends a lot on which set of eyes you're looking through.

    For the most part I've never really bought into the whole "video games are like movies" thing, but this game more than ever felt like a movie to me, and a damned good one at that. I don't think seen or read anything that posed the moral questions these games did, in the way that they did.

    I often immediately replay a game if I really like it. I don't know if I can do that with this one, though. Not right away, at least.

    Ok. Just had to get that all out. I have a friend who is a big fan of part 1 but hasn't played part 2 yet so I can't ramble on to him about this stuff because I don't want to spoil it for him.

    submitted by /u/lackflag
    [link] [comments]

    Every Last One Of Them

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:27 PM PST

    Is it any good guys? Did I get it right?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 04:04 AM PST

    Taken From One Of My Favorite Sections!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 05:45 PM PST

    Riley's words at the end of Left Behind haunt Ellie and are key to understanding her in Part II

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 01:26 PM PST

    On a mission

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    Does anyone know what my melee weapon is?

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 07:21 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment