• Breaking News

    Friday, February 5, 2021

    The Last of Us | This couple!

    The Last of Us | This couple!


    This couple!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Any still standing?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:30 AM PST

    Ellie's tattoo made with scratch technique

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 09:00 AM PST

    "Look at those moves"

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:58 PM PST

    Found this girl holding a stuffed giraffe in the Boston quarantine zone. Some pretty goos foreshadowing on ND's part!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:38 AM PST

    I don't know if this was already discovered but I found this glitch in the hunter hotel.

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:13 PM PST

    Playing Part I again and god damn..

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:08 AM PST

    The atmosphere. The music. The opening scene. Feels like I'm revisiting a story I have almost forgotten. This game has stood so well over time.

    submitted by /u/trix2705
    [link] [comments]

    Which kill do you think was the most brutal/favorite? Both in part 1 and 2

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:54 PM PST

    Out of everything I would say the Nora kill. Jeeeez it was just completely unnecessary but I loved it.

    What about you guys? Part 1 did have some gruesome kills tbh. Even when playing as young Ellie when she jumps on their neck and Fs them up!

    The David one was pretty cool too.

    PS: I'm not a psychopath...

    submitted by /u/mrheroschool
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie can catch weapons mid-air too

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:38 PM PST

    Hello there

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:38 PM PST

    Dunno but I guess this had to hurt a little bit

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:21 AM PST

    This video is still making me giddy to this day!!

    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 12:01 AM PST

    Saw a post talking about the foreshadowing in the city with the other giraffe, so here’s another giraffe from Sarah’s room

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:06 AM PST

    These fucking animations, man

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:03 PM PST

    Appreciated they put subtitle for hard of hearing people like me ! Thank you naughty dog

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:55 PM PST

    I am hard of hearing and can't hear high frequencies sound . I was surprised when scar/ seraphites whistle and I can't hear their whistle at all. Other than that I can hear everything just fine . Subtitle definitely really help me get through the area ! Thank you !! 😇

    submitted by /u/chobitkyfa
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 02:39 PM PST

    DLC Idea- The Seraphites

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:04 PM PST

    I would love to see a DLC on the Seraphites and more specifically, the Seraphite Prophet. We played against the Scars and got kind of an implied background. TLOU is really a "show me don't tell me" type of game, so while we had lots of implied background and some good dialogue about how much the Wolves and Scars want to kill each other for the land, their larger differences, the way they each want to live.

    We heard Lev talk a lot about the rituals and rules. I think this DLC would be awesome just considering the fact that we didn't hear very much about the actual Prophet, we can't really play as Tommy because it'll be way too long of a DLC. What do you guys think?

    submitted by /u/Allura20
    [link] [comments]

    Last of us part 3

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 04:08 PM PST

    Realistically how long do u think until it comes out ?

    submitted by /u/TonysTribe
    [link] [comments]

    With the cast of the HBO series yet to be announced, what is everyone’s picks for Joel and Ellie?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 05:19 PM PST

    Personally I love the idea of Ashley Johnson dying her hair Ellie's tone and playing her. I also think that kaitlyn dever could be a good Ellie. As for Joel I think that josh brolin could do a good job but I will never be happy with anyone voicing him other than Troy baker.

    submitted by /u/Boaters_lifz
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got Platinum!

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 11:03 PM PST

    i got the platinum for part II i’m very proud of myself

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 10:13 PM PST

    How were the fireflies supposed to get a vaccine out?

    Posted: 04 Feb 2021 06:13 PM PST

    I don't believe the fireflies even knew what they were doing in the first place. The process of getting the Covid vaccine out has been incredibly difficult. That's with modern technology and everything. But in post apocalyptic land, the fireflies believe they can succeed. Joel did the right thing. That dr didn't know how vaccines are even used, let alone how to make one. Even if he could make one, no one could get it, and 2020 is proof.

    submitted by /u/LastOfUs69
    [link] [comments]

    Finally (after 6 weeks of pretty much constant play) I got my platinum!

    Posted: 03 Feb 2021 11:36 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment