• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    The Last of Us | This calendar being stuck on September 2013 (Outbreak Day) just shows how much detail was put into this game

    The Last of Us | This calendar being stuck on September 2013 (Outbreak Day) just shows how much detail was put into this game


    This calendar being stuck on September 2013 (Outbreak Day) just shows how much detail was put into this game

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:41 PM PST

    My Ellie cosplay from TLOU2!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:28 AM PST

    Cosplay by OneiCosplay

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:05 AM PST

    One of my favorite random moments. This view with the birds flying by. I just sit and watch them when I get to this part. (Even though they’re on a loop and keep flying by lol)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:36 PM PST

    Got off my ass and bought a record player. Enjoy.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:04 AM PST

    Just finished it for 1st time.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:55 AM PST

    About 5 minutes ago. I can't believe how amazing this game was, I'm sitting here stunned. Best game I've ever played, no question. And that ending was fucking heart breaking. I knew it was going to be great just from the hype, but I really had no idea. The look on her face, she knew he was lying. How is the sequel going to compare to this? My hands are still shaking as I'm typing this.

    submitted by /u/dstraswell666
    [link] [comments]

    Just got my girl, had to put her in my car! :)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Got my first tattoo in honor of my favorite game. Made with stick & poke by a friend of mine

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:54 AM PST

    Dinah

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:26 PM PST

    In the trailer, when Dinah and Ellie are entering a room, Dinah tells Ellie," I don't want to have to shoot you in the face", meaning she doesn't want Ellie to get bitten and turn. Does she not know that Ellie is immune?

    submitted by /u/twilightgales
    [link] [comments]

    My friend decided to try this game out and was not ready.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:46 PM PST

    Unofficial 1/12 scale joel and ellie by LimToys!

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:29 AM PST

    A reminder of that deleted moment where Troy Baker pulled off some amazing improv behind the scenes.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Release date for Part 2... [sad face]

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    I know it's old news by now, but I just saw that the release date for Part 2 was pushed back to May and I am so upset!! Here I was, thinking I only had to wait a little over 6 weeks and then I would have Part 2 in my hands for my birthday... only to discover that I have to wait another 3 months. UGH. I need to play this game already!!!

    submitted by /u/mandarin_16
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie Edition BestBuy Shipping Delay and Possible Order Cancellation?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:34 PM PST

    For those that were able to pre-order the Ellie Edition of TLOU2 on BestBuy, has anyone's order gotten a shipping delay status with an expected shipping date of January 30, 1/30/2020? Even though the game comes out in May, my order's status of the Ellie Edition was marked as delayed and risks getting cancelled if it does not get "shipped" by January 30. Already contacted BestBuy's support and was told that the product will be delivered by 1/30/2020 and won't get cancelled if it crosses the estimated date but I'm still a bit wary about it and really hope my order does not get cancelled. I'd appreciate any help.

    submitted by /u/EmperorKiva
    [link] [comments]

    Why is it so bad that Ellie is gay???

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Honestly, I'm just making this post to vent a little because the LARGE majority of protagonists and side characters are hetero in most games and Naughty Dog makes one female lesbian character and suddenly guys (not all) go off about it?? Like?? You never had a chance with her anyway, even if she was real, and you gotta deal with that man.

    It just shows the little respect and maturity you have for the game and proves you have no respect for the story at all. The whole point of the world was that it's not about the player, it's not about you, ultimately the characters make the decisions: NOT you. Hence why Ellie is a normal lesbian girl and you cannot change that, hence why Joel was distant with Ellie and you couldn't change that at the start and why he killed the antagonist and you could not control that. The whole marvel of the game was that you were not choosing for the characters, but witnessing the story by playing them.

    Sorry man, I'm just annoyed at all the idiots claiming that there's a gay agenda or that she's just a marketing object or claiming that "im not homophobic, buuuutt"... It's just plain disrespectful and immature.

    Let's just enjoy the adventure and if you can't deal with lgbt characters then shooooo. The Last of Us communty shouldn't be made out of thirsty homophobes or pedophiles.

    submitted by /u/azulioo
    [link] [comments]

    When you're playing on Survivor and she hand you one of these

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:43 AM PST

    What would have happened if tess didn't die.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:46 AM PST

    I have played the game 2 times now and i am very hyped for the next part. So while waiting, i wondered how the story would have changed if Tess didn't die or at least later in the game. I would like to read your thoughts!

    submitted by /u/Dom1_
    [link] [comments]

    I still get shivers down my spine

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:02 PM PST

    Tlou on grounded

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:05 AM PST

    I never wanna see that fucking suburbs sniper ever again. I love the hunters but goddamnit that was so fucking hard.

    submitted by /u/RedCzech
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment