• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    The Last of Us | Truly is a piece of art

    The Last of Us | Truly is a piece of art


    Truly is a piece of art

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:54 AM PST

    was shopping with a friend when we came across this. wasted the rest of my money on it. worth it

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:56 PM PST

    The Last of Us Part 2 Director Promises to Make Fans Proud

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    Bloater Edit/Art.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Just found out the voice of Ellie is also the voice of Gretchen from Recess. Truly blew my mind, once you know it’s Ashley Johnson you can sort of hear Ellie in the voice. Probably my favorite cartoon as a kid. Anyone else not aware of this until now?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:36 AM PST

    ahhhh, i’m so excited!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:19 PM PST

    my boyfriend pre - ordered the collector's edition for me about a week or two ago, is everything coming in at once when the game releases or in bits and pieces, because i see on here people have their vinyls. what should i expect??

    submitted by /u/snappyguitarsolo
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody else love but feel heartbroken by how real this is?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:58 PM PST

    I played this game for the first time last year. (Yeah I know, I'm really late) I'm now playing for the 2nd time to get some achievements, and I love everything about it. It's a movie as well as a game for me.

    What really hit hard was that if this virus was real. I think things would play out exactly like this. If you notice all the graffiti on the walls. People made several references to their rations being cut down, their hatred of the police/military. You find notices about Identification being mandatory, documents for just regular people being sent out against their will to go on patrol etc. and if they physically unable to, to provide a doctors note by a certain date. (A working doctor would be hard to find in the apocalypse)

    There is an classroom in one of the underground tunnels that you have to go through, with basic learning tools/toys for kids.

    The amount of personal letters with regrets and fear was outstanding, not to mention the tape recordings later in the game, and the bodies of the uninfected who just didn't want to live anymore.

    Did anybody else wander around (off mission) reading all the graffiti, letters etc feeling the devastation of it all? I loved it though, it is by far one of my favourite games right now, and I'm impatiently waiting for the second.

    Side note: RIP Riley. I really wished she could have appeared in the sequel.

    submitted by /u/SunniBo17
    [link] [comments]

    I got my Part II concept art framed and I also framed my Part II soundtrack vinyl �� the lighting in my room is terrible tho

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:24 AM PST

    It's great listening to it while studying.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:22 AM PST

    Doubt regarding single player DLC

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:31 PM PST

    Now that we know the on*line component is coming later, probably as a PS5 exclusive, do you think we'll be seeing a story DLC for partII or will this be their new version of a DLC?

    This question came to mind because I though that if a single player DLC was to come out in 2021, the writers, concept artists and game designers would already be working on it. However, I'm worried with the side on*line game, it's a new strategy for ND and I'm not sure how they'll handle it.

    submitted by /u/CookieDoughThough
    [link] [comments]

    Is this actually Joel's theme song for part 2?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Dawn of The Wolf Poster recreation in Dreams

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:34 AM PST

    Advice for a newcomer

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Hello, first time posting here so i'm sorry if i'm breaking any sub rules. I just got a PS4 last summer and caught The Last Of Us Remastered on sale for $10 black friday. I'm just now finding time to start the game and am super excited. I've heard amazing things. Does anyone have any tips / advice for starting the game? I'm going in totally blind and will probably be off this subreddit otherwise until i complete the game to avoid spoilers. Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/BrandonD40
    [link] [comments]

    Did TLOU PART II OST is officially released on vinyl? If its true, where can i listen it?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Grounded Mode

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:28 PM PST

    1 Week ago i started the Grounded Mode and today i got there where Ellie is hunting a deer. And i accidentally switched from Grounded Mode to Surviver, but i directly changed it back. Do i now get the Grounded Trophy if i finish the game?

    submitted by /u/peepeeOwOpoopoo
    [link] [comments]

    Any downloadable GIF/Video if the Bloater entering the gym?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Any link anywhere?

    submitted by /u/Meme_Shibe_Works
    [link] [comments]

    Trophy Help

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:08 AM PST

    I just finished my normal+ playthrough and didn't fully supplement Joel or fully upgrade my weapons. Do I have to do both of those in a single playthrough or does it carry over? If it carries over, how do I access the save with my near kitted out Joel and weapons?

    submitted by /u/KrimsonBlaide
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment