• Breaking News

    Monday, August 17, 2020

    The Last of Us | Ellie and Her Rifle [GIF]

    The Last of Us | Ellie and Her Rifle [GIF]


    Ellie and Her Rifle [GIF]

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Amazing Cosplay by @lucidinrapture

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Lesbian relationship representation in TLOU2

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:03 AM PDT

    I'm a girl attracted to girls and I was so happy with the wlw representation in TLOU part 2. Seeing my favorite game in the entire world showing lesbian reationship without making it look like a big deal and without using it as a marketing tool made me genuinely so happy. I also like that the relationship is canon and not 2 random unknown characters holding hands in the background like in many films or series that claim to have "representation".

    It's not the most important thing to discuss about this great game, but I just wanted to say that because it's not very common to see (well done) lesbian relationships in big movies/series/video game. It should be normal, but it's not yet, so I think it's important to say it when it's done well, and not just when it's not !

    So yeah, not sure if this kind of post is allowed but i just wanted to share my happiness :) (Sorry for my English !)

    Update: So I don't know why but got my very first award !! Thank you kind stranger ! It made my day :)

    submitted by /u/_OdeToSleep
    [link] [comments]

    Runner SFX I did to myself

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Better Late than Never

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    Portrait of Ellie

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    In TLOU Part 3

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    In Part 3 Abby travels to Mexico to find more Fireflies and Ellie goes to Canada to see what moose looks like, and they both discover that people there live their normal lives and society for the most part is intact because they followed quarantine guidelines and avoided cordyceps outbreak on the same scale as U.S (and Brazil), and the rest of the world is mostly fine too.

    submitted by /u/Kuznetsovich
    [link] [comments]

    I heard some reviewer say TLOU2 has no replay value and they couldn’t be more wrong. My second play through has me loving it even more and solidifies my opinion that it’s a step above the original

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    I have my priorities in order.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:32 PM PDT

    Ever since I first saw this concept art, I knew I had to have a copy for myself. It's even more beautiful than I imagined.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    Do you guys ever just suddenly think about how amazing TLOU2 is?

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    Every now and then I just stop and think about how incredible TLOU2 is. I don't know why, but that game makes me feel a way I've never had a game make me feel. It's just a masterpiece.

    Bravo Naughty Dog! You've made a game that has had a genuine impact on my life for the better and solidifies video games as art for me.

    submitted by /u/coolguylogs
    [link] [comments]

    Smile!

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:41 PM PDT

    "After All We’ve Been Through. Everything That I’ve Done. It Can’t Be For Nothing.” • Original illustration done over 6.5 hours

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:26 PM PDT

    "What's with all the rainbows?" - A little drawing I made of Dina

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:22 AM PDT

    Came across this gem. TLOU 1 Gameinformer issue in almost perfect condition

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Richard Lyons former lead concept artist at Naughty Dog holding my art print! Incredibly humbling.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:37 PM PDT

    I Will Die On This Hill: The Last of Us Part II Has A GREAT Narrative

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:22 PM PDT

    This line made me burst out laughing :D One of the funniest moments in the game for me

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    My Favorite one that i've Taken

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 01:11 PM PDT

    DLC Idea I’m surprised I haven’t seen anyone else talk about

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:17 PM PDT

    Joel's Last Patrol.

    It could start with Ellie and Joel's final talk, and go from there. We see Joel talking to Tommy about it, and how far they've come since being hunters. We could also get flashbacks to Joel's hunter days to contrast with how he is in the present for more story.

    It would make a great DLC imo. Like Left Behind, it's heartbreaking because you know what happens after the DLC. It would also appease the people who wanted to play as Joel one last time, and we get to see snippets of Joel's life as a hunter & see how far he's come because of Ellie.

    What do y'all think?

    submitted by /u/mirocaro
    [link] [comments]

    Grounded was the hardest trophy I’ve ever got

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Just here to say I really love aerial takedowns

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:44 PM PDT

    The final stand moments are some of the coolest parts of this game [OC]

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 03:55 PM PDT

    She's happy, I'm happy.

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment