• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    The Last of Us | I finally finished building my new desk today and I moved my setup right underneath my The Last of Us posters! It's way better than what I had before and I'm loving it!

    The Last of Us | I finally finished building my new desk today and I moved my setup right underneath my The Last of Us posters! It's way better than what I had before and I'm loving it!


    I finally finished building my new desk today and I moved my setup right underneath my The Last of Us posters! It's way better than what I had before and I'm loving it!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:38 PM PST

    The Last Of Us Part II - Original Soundtrack EP

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:47 AM PST

    Hey look, gnomes! I always thought they were super cute. Not fairies though... They creep me out.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:34 PM PST

    Clicker intensifies

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:26 AM PST

    The real reason it's called "Grounded" difficulty

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:36 PM PST

    I've seen almost no discussion around this scene from the release date trailer. Any theories on what's happening here?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:28 AM PST

    Theory on some TLOU2 Gameplay

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:31 PM PST

    I’m so excited to find those little side stories in notes and on dead bodies throughout missions in pt2

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:19 PM PST

    Just adds another "what's gonna happen next?" To the game even though it mostly has nothing to do with the main story.

    submitted by /u/aihemasri
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoiler] What were your thoughts on Joel's decision?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:13 PM PST

    I've played though the game twice and I was still left with the same impression of Joel not wanting to lose Ellie the same way he did with Sarah. But what about from a biological perspective or a moral perspective? Were Joel's actions selfish, and if so, what do you think will happen if Ellie finds out about Joel's decision?

    submitted by /u/FineCastle77731
    [link] [comments]

    Any of you guys watching Retro Replay playthrough on YouTube on Tuesdays?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:15 PM PST

    Joel himself aka Troy Baker is doing a playthrough of The Last of Us with Nolan North and providing fun facts behind certain scenes in the game as well as inviting guests who even acted in the game.

    submitted by /u/FateBreakerRik
    [link] [comments]

    Charity Stream For Trans Lifeline: The Last Of Us/Left Behind Grounded (in one sitting) I have some questions for you guys

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Hey everyone. I'm planning a stream for next weekend where I will be playing The Last Of Us from start to finish on grounded mode in one sitting. I will be taking a break from the main game to play left behind in between. The goal is to use the stream to bring in donations for Trans Lifeline, an organization dedicated to fighting Trans Suicide and being a beacon of support and for the Trans community. There are some worries for me. I've never ever done a stream before. I just drunk impulse bought the ps4 camera on amazon and it's arriving today so I'm gonna test it out.

    I'm thinking about setting rules like, if someone donates 50 dollars to TL, I'll use up all of my ammo. I want it to be a thing where people are making donations to TL in exchange for me playing the game a certain way.

    In regards to rules like this, what do you guys think will make it interesting? What are some things I can do in game to get donations for TL?

    For the record, I already play the game by never upgrading my weapons, health, or holsters, but maybe I shouldn't play this way by default for the stream? IDK.

    What are your thoughts? Also, I know I could be playing a different less niche game for this that gets more searches but I would rather play TLOU because I play it back to back anyhow.

    Anything you guys can think of, even if you want to tell me I'm doing this on too short of notice in order to get people to watch it.

    More info on Trans Lifeline here:

    https://www.facebook.com/TransLifeline/

    https://www.translifeline.org/

    submitted by /u/Keesebynights
    [link] [comments]

    We wait to much for this game.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:04 AM PST

    We wait to much for this game and when we finally knew the release date, a month later, they changed it. This hurt everyone and the wait stills being hard but i know one thing, it's much better this feeling for waiting the game than the feeling when we finish it.

    submitted by /u/ConradTimeDancer
    [link] [comments]

    Best settings to play before Tlou2?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 06:05 PM PST

    I have decided to play 1 last time before playing Tlou2. I need some recommendations like what settings and difficulty to play it like a movie lol. Like the HUD or something.

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    The last of us in 2020

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:17 PM PST

    I never played the last of us. Should I pick up the Remastered version. Is it worth it all these years later, especially with part II coming, soon?

    submitted by /u/Theinquisitor18
    [link] [comments]

    Ending

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:17 PM PST

    Imagine Part II ending with Joel sitting next to Ellie's Grave and saying'I hate it that I'm the last of us'..

    submitted by /u/Pistolero1111
    [link] [comments]

    Need help please ,I cant get the trophy for ellies jokes ive heard them all and nothings happened ?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Post Game Questions

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:29 AM PST

    I just got The Last of Us Remastered about a week ago and I was immediately hooked. Now I finished the game last night and I'm lost. I didn't get much collectables or even get Lv. 5 upgrades. Should I play NewGame + ? Is there anything different in the story? Or should I play Left of Behind (I don't know if it's like a whole section of the game or like a mini mission). Any opinions will be greatly appreciated and thank you!

    submitted by /u/polizzard
    [link] [comments]

    Thread for your favoruite lines from the game!

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:53 AM PST

    I'll start:

    "how'd you put it?.......tiny pieces"

    Idk, something about that makes you go "OHH fuck" everytime

    submitted by /u/EllieLovesJoel
    [link] [comments]

    David kidnaps Sarah

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    Just finished The Last of Us for the first time - some thoughts

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:54 AM PST

    First of all I want to say that I liked the game could be a bit frustrating at times but overall it was good and the ending was quite shocking for me seeing that Joel wasn't the hero at all

    Second, it might be because I played it years after it's initial release but I wanted to know why a lot of people think it was game of the decade? Don't get me wrong I really liked the game but I want to know why others liked it so much better than I did

    submitted by /u/VipoxGames
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment