• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us has been voted as Playstation's Game of the Decade

    The Last of Us | The Last of Us has been voted as Playstation's Game of the Decade


    The Last of Us has been voted as Playstation's Game of the Decade

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:03 AM PST

    My Ellie plush came in today!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Pt 2 controller from Undead Gaming

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:15 PM PST

    Would you play Tlou again before playing Tlou2?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:55 PM PST

    Or do you just straight away play Tlou2 after it came out?

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    Remember when she used to be happy?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Me playing part of The Choice on electric guitar! I’m not a pro or anything so don’t be too harsh pls :) this soundtrack is truly one of the best!

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 11:47 PM PST

    The Missing Clip: The Last of Us | The Definitive Playthrough - Part 8

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:52 PM PST

    Fan art by Tatiana Anor!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Unoffical 1/6 scale Ellie from Tlou pt2

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:33 PM PST

    Master of Unlocking didn't pop for me.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:44 PM PST

    I know I unlocked them all because I followed a guide, and I got the trophies for all the other collectibles.

    submitted by /u/SimplyTheBoest
    [link] [comments]

    February 21, 2020

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:44 AM PST

    It would be really neat if they released another trailer or something this day. Just to ease the pain a bit...

    submitted by /u/darktymes
    [link] [comments]

    I just did a tribute video to the best game ever... Please tell me what you guys think! It's my first time doing this, so I'd love some positive or negative feedback!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 02:06 PM PST

    [Screenshot] I'm in love with shooting zombies and getting pictures of it. Finally did it on purpose (Left Behind obviously)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:37 PM PST

    I have a theory about the end of The Last of Us Part 2. I am a nobody, so please take this with a grain of salt. That said, POTENTIAL SPOILER! BEWARE!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

     Fairly recently, I finished my first playthrough of The Last of Us and Left Behind. Beautiful game, and I obviously loved it, otherwise I wouldn't have devoted the time to do this. Anyways, I just wanted to present my theory! Please don't kick me to death, thank you so much! First of all, I just wanna let you know how this will work. Just think back to High School English papers in which you had to debate your opinion, then give counterpoints, then a rebuttal. You probably get how this works! Let's get it goin! In Uncharted 4, there is an Easter Egg titled "The Last of Us: American Daughters". There's been some debate about whether the woman on the cover is Ellie or her mom. This (basically) essay is about why I have a strong belief this woman is Ellie between the ages of 25 and 32. The age range is a complete and total guess, but I have evidence for the rest of my theory. It's not all original, but it gets there, I promise. I wanted to provide a pic, but you can only do text OR picture on here. Doesn't really matter, we all probably know what I'm talking about. If not, look it up. Doesn't take much effort. Moving on. The first thing that makes me think this is Ellie is her eyes. Very light blue (her right eyebrow (the one with the scar) is deliberately covered). Those eyes scream Ellie. Her outfit is VERY SIMILAR to Ellie's style. Not to mention the damn backpack. So now that I've given some reasoning, here are some counterpoints. Obviously, you could argue that a lot of people in this universe seem to have a similar style, probably because they dress in whatever they can find remotely clean and undamaged enough to wear. Valid ass point! But you can't argue that hair and those eyes, except you could say that she got her eyes from her mom. My argument would be, based purely on statistics, females usually take after their fathers, and males typically take after their mother's. This isn't true for everyone, but it's very often that way. You could argue the fact that she's lesbian, but I don't really want to go too deep into that part. All I'll say here is I had the highest grade in my health class (98%), and trust me, lesbians still have all of the organs necessary to develop a child. If you don't trust me there, look it up or ask a lesbian. Also, artificial insemination does not have to be done professionally. All you need is for one of the sperm cells to interact with one or more of a woman's eggs. Turkey basters work very well. Just saying, you don't need to copulate in order to have children (well women don't, they just need a guy they trust to masturbate into a cup in the other room). I also wanted to add the fact that Ellie's biggest fear is being alone. In the end of The Last of Us Part 2, I believe Ellie has chosen to try and overcome her fear of being alone. She eventually would realize the beauty and tranquility in being alone. She'd eventually learn that being alone doesn't make her lonely, for she carries everyone she's ever loved with her wherever she goes. This is another reason I believe Ellie decides to have a child. With a baby, you can feel alone, while someone is still there. Babies can't really respond very well and are usually quiet when newborn. But this gives her someone to love and protect. Her baby would also give her a reason to keep fighting. She'll have someone to love and care for, someone who she needs and who needs her. This is how I believe The Last of Us Part 2 will end. Please let me know any thoughts you have, any criticism, counterpoints, whatever, I love this franchise and I love the passion everyone has for it. I hope you liked my theory, and I hope you all have a good day/night. Thank you for taking the time, if you chose to. If you chose to avoid because of a potential spoiler, thank you too. 💕🤗 
    submitted by /u/reecejohnny
    [link] [comments]

    Trying to find toys/statues, etc

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:35 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm very new to this game, and finished it at the weekend. It may just be the best game I've ever played and I want to buy something to commemorate it, something to put on my shelf / desk. I can't find anything anywhere.

    Does anyone have any links to any statues / models / toys / display based merchandise?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jrinterests
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment