• Breaking News

    Friday, January 10, 2020

    The Last of Us | Ellie artwork by @Fredartwork1 on Twitter

    The Last of Us | Ellie artwork by @Fredartwork1 on Twitter


    Ellie artwork by @Fredartwork1 on Twitter

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Proud of all the big brains

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 02:39 PM PST

    How I glitched outside the locked room at the winter mine.

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:01 PM PST

    #GDQ: The Last of Us: Left Behind speedrun is approximately 1:30 hours from now

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:21 AM PST

    Games Done Quick is a charity fundraising organization that raises money for charity via speedrunning. https://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

    submitted by /u/krewator
    [link] [comments]

    Part II Special Edition $20 off at Walmart

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 10:50 AM PST

    Stoned Ellie

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:56 AM PST

    I dont know if it is just me, but i cant wait for the scene where Ellie and Dina get high. Imagining it as adorable Ellie moments times 100

    submitted by /u/sa23e
    [link] [comments]

    Just taking some time to admire the breeze blowing through the autumn leaves

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Grounded underground tunnel easy method no suspicions weapons or kills

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:39 AM PST

    What handicaps does grounded mode have?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    I've been meaning to start playing in grounded for a while, and today I finally decided to start. However, when I reached the first group of infected I realized that I can't use listen enhancement to detect my enemies. I think I already knew that but forgot somehow. I also noticed after a while that I don't have a healthbar. Is there anything else I should know for this playthrough?

    submitted by /u/i_eat_pizza_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment