• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    The Last of Us | My Last of Us Tattoo

    The Last of Us | My Last of Us Tattoo


    My Last of Us Tattoo

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Framed the signed posters I won from the photo mode contest. The Ellie one is my absolute favorite.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    The only game I’ve ever loved enough to immortalize on my body

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:39 PM PST

    Clicker Cosplay Halloween 2018

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:24 PM PST

    My painting of Ellie and Dina from TLOU 2

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Did David try to rape Ellie?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    I see many say it for sure

    submitted by /u/Distinct_Candle
    [link] [comments]

    Sale on the PlayStation store for Part II merch. Just picked up the Ellie water bottle at around half price.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:18 PM PST

    Re-released interview from 2013, just a few days before The Last of Us released

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Help with downtown enemies - new player

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:08 AM PST

    Just started playing this game (hard difficulty) and I am struggling with the first room of enemies in downtown. Can only manage to kill the infected that moves from the hall into the empty room and even that is difficult as it hears me even when I'm sneaking up on it, or Joel stomps on its head after strangling it and the rest come after me.

    submitted by /u/SHX21BZaq
    [link] [comments]

    Can you beat the game only using Throwables? - Dante Ravioli

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:03 AM PST

    Fireflies

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:48 PM PST

    Something I find really interesting about all these new groups they are throwing on the forefront for us seems slightly...strategically placed? I mean, we learn so much about these groups in the trailers and interviews, except for the Fireflies. You gotta admit, it's quite strange right? How much little information we have about the Fireflies in Part II is pretty obvious. Also, we can't forget about the very first reveal trailer where it showed a Firefly symbol outside a house where everyone is murdered and Ellie is inside. I think my theory is Ellie's revenge has something to do ultimately with the Fireflies and something they have done to cause her wanting to seek this revenge quest. It wouldn't be too far fetched simply because Joel literally killed Marlene who was the leader of the Fireflies in the end of the first game. I just can't see them letting go of something like that. I could only assume they took it upon themselves or someone close to Marlene to track down them down eventually. We also gotta consider the fact Marlene was close with Tommy once as well, so I'm sure their are surviving Fireflies who remember him and know where to find or track him down. I personally believe they're going to attack the Jackson settlement where everyone has been living the past few years, It all ties together really well. In the end, I just know it's going to be an amazing story!

    submitted by /u/TheOddKaa
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie edition?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:10 PM PST

    So realized a little late that you can pre order special editions of the game. Really want the Ellie Edition or collectors, but both Best Buy and game stop say not available. Does anyone know if they're going to restock them? Or did I miss the window to get one?

    submitted by /u/holfwaley666_
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend an interesting play through?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:21 PM PST

    I'm watching the play through with Troy Baker & Nolan, and it has been pretty fun. Also, my favorite person to watch as they play through the game has surprisingly been Tyler1. Any youtubers or streamers that y'all can recommend? The story of this game is so good I could watch it over and over again.

    submitted by /u/hackzelkova
    [link] [comments]

    Ex TLOU Director: You Can Create Such a Story Without the Shooting Parts; Kojima Did Really Good

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:14 PM PST

    Former The Last of Us (TLOU for short) director Bruce Straley, who left Naughty Dog a couple of years ago, was interviewed by GamesIndustry during the recent Fun & Serious Game Festival that took place in Bilbao.

    Straley posited that it is possible for game developers to create a story similar to that of TLOU or Uncharted (he directed both the second and the fourth installment of that franchise, too) without the shooting parts.

    Wccftech's Best Horror Games of the Decade – Terror Never Truly Dies

    "Can you create a game that's as interesting and character-driven and compelling as an Uncharted story or Last of Us story without shooting? I think you can. Again the concept has to be... 'how can I create a rich enough world to allow for interesting core mechanics?'

    The world has to afford interesting, compelling ways for the player to figure out [solutions] -- and that's a lot of what games are. We have to put players in a position to be engaged with overcoming obstacles, which means the core mechanics have to avail us enough opportunity to figure out a solution."

    The ex Naughty Dog developer then went on to say he is personally looking for something different and praised Hideo Kojima for trying to do so.

    "So for me personally as a player, I want something fresh. I want something that feels different, and I think we're allowing for more time with the game to settle into experiences, where it used to be more like: 'How do we get the player hooked in the first ten minutes, we gotta do this, we start in media res, start with some action sequence, let's go, go, go.'

    I think all of that is changing, and I think Hideo Kojima has done something really good for the industry to just try and do something to shake it up a bit."

    Straley is, of course, referring to Death Stranding. While the open world game did indeed feature some combat elements, including shooting, they were far from being the gameplay core as often is the case with triple-A titles.

    Interestingly, his former colleagues at Naughty Dog are going in an entirely different direction from that proposed by Bruce Straley with TLOU Part II, as the game's main theme will be 'hatred' and therefore lots of violence is expected (uas showcased by this Paris Games Week 2017 footage).

    TLOU Part II is now scheduled to release on May 29th exclusively on PlayStation 4.

    ARTICLE: WCCFTECH

    submitted by /u/tidalgamingnews
    [link] [comments]

    Why is David mad?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:08 PM PST

    How is it that David is mad when it was his bandits that attack you and Ellie in the first place? Literally the first chance they get they fire on you and then try everything to kill you as if you attacked them first. Joel retaliates obviously and David's crew is somehow annoyed at you for killing their men. Why is the story so twisted from their perspective? We've got no reason to think that David's men think they're good people when they're the type to attack strangers for no reason.

    submitted by /u/C_Quantics
    [link] [comments]

    TLoU Part II Ellie Collection

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Is the reason it says out of stock everywhere because people already bought it or is it just not available for purchase?

    submitted by /u/steelbeesechurger
    [link] [comments]

    Sequels

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:41 PM PST

    I really know it's not reasonable to ask this , but do you think naughty dog will make the last of us journey a 3 games arc , like finishing the story with the last of us part III ? This question was on my mind the moment I thought of what projects can naughty dog work on after releasing the last of us part II.

    submitted by /u/Pistolero1111
    [link] [comments]

    She’s hiding something?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:16 PM PST

    We all know how does part one ends... I think that in the time jump between Part 1 and Part2 actually Ellie has discovered that Joel lied to her after all the thing with Fireflies... maybe in some way the reasons why she hides her infection with the tattoo and the use of the gas mask ( as we see in the trailer) has to do with that. Sorry if there's bad grammar Let me know your thoughts

    submitted by /u/MrNinoki
    [link] [comments]

    PSN avatar not appearing

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:22 AM PST

    Hey I just preordered Part 2 on Monday and as you know you'll get a exclusive PSN avatar with Ellie's tattoo. When I went to the settings I can't seem to find it. can somebody help ?

    PS: Sorry for my bad English, it's my second language that I'm studying so.

    submitted by /u/tiktok-is-gay
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment