• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    The Last of Us | I recently got this tattoo for my adoptive mother/grandmother who just passed away due to stage 4 breast cancer. She loved watching me play video games, but she loved Joel and Ellie’s story the most.

    The Last of Us | I recently got this tattoo for my adoptive mother/grandmother who just passed away due to stage 4 breast cancer. She loved watching me play video games, but she loved Joel and Ellie’s story the most.


    I recently got this tattoo for my adoptive mother/grandmother who just passed away due to stage 4 breast cancer. She loved watching me play video games, but she loved Joel and Ellie’s story the most.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:43 AM PST

    PlayStation Magazine Fan Art by David Nakayama on Artstation

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Made a clicker mask out of expanding foam. Not the best, also eyeholes, but I think it turn out okay.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    I know we all want to learn about what went on with Ellie’s mom, but...

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:35 PM PST

    What do you think happened to Sarah's mom? We know that it's hinted Joel and his wife divorced but how do you think she fared in the outbreak? Did she survive? Does she know Joel is alive? Does she know her daughter is dead? Though I think it's unlikely, I would love to hear more about her in part II, or better yet, if she and Joel were to reunite. I don't think anything will really happen, but I enjoy speculating. What are yours thoughts?

    submitted by /u/jerodious94
    [link] [comments]

    my prismacolor portrait of ellie!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:23 AM PST

    Cool "Resident Evil" reference

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:15 PM PST

    My TLOU tattoo, Ellie’s switchblade + Riley’s dog tag (tattoo artist is @tattsforbrats)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    The Last of Us | The Definitive Playthrough - Part 9 (ft Troy Baker, Nolan North, Ashley Scott)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:37 PM PST

    What did you see coming vs what was a complete shock? What was the biggest surprise for you? What moments kept you guessing?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:41 PM PST

    What moments did you anticipate, and which ones were harder for you to guess what would happen?

    I anticipated that Sarah getting shot instead of Joel when it became clear the soldier would shoot them.

    Tess being bitten caught me off guard. I remember seeing the moment it happens for the first time and thinking a glimmer of something like "that was way too close", but the reveal was a complete surprise. The moment moves on so fast from Tess being in danger to Ellie being in danger that it doesn't give you much time to think about it, and I think that was genius. Letting us basically see it happen, but being distracted to effectively that I forgot.

    I did not anticipate Sam hiding a bite. I thought having to save one of them with the sniper might change the outcome, and I chose to "save" Sam first. However, I did think Henry would kill himself once I started to see his reaction to Sam's death.

    I never really thought Joel would let Ellie go with Tommy, especially after the ranch.

    The biggest shock for the game for me was when Joel was impaled at the University. It happens so suddenly and was so unexpected. I actually paused the game in shock, and after a couple seconds continued because time doesn't slow down for these characters, so why should it for me? I really thought Joel would die from this moment and that we'd play the rest of the game as Ellie.

    I never truly trusted David, and it didn't click for me that he was talking about Joel until he said "...traveling with a little girl." In that moment it forced me to reflect on how many people I had killed up until that point. Of course it would seem like Joel was a crazy, ruthless killing machine, with the path of destruction he paves. "They didn't give us a choice," as Ellie says, and that's true, but it doesn't change that Joel has killed many people. The moment and line was so well delivered and designed to plant doubt in a vulnerable moment.

    I did not expect Ellie's emotions to overtake her when she kills David, and I'm ashamed that I didn't. Of course they would come out in that moment. She handles everything thrown at her up until that moment so well, that I forgot she was a fourteen year old girl.

    I didn't expect Ellie would drown, even after Joel gets knocked out. Hearing "she's alive" still let me let out a breath I didn't know I'd been holding.

    I didn't anticipate brain surgery.

    I thought for one crazy moment that he might have left her with Marlene after she said "it's what she'd want." Because I truly believe that's the choice Ellie would have made, and I think Joel knew it too. I knew Joel would kill Marlene.

    I didn't know whether Joel would have it in him to look her in the eyes with a straight face and lie, but he does it with a certainty that sent a chill up my spine.

    submitted by /u/RavenRaxa
    [link] [comments]

    IRL Infected would be a combination of soiled pants/body parts, no clothes, and just be so much filthier than depicted. Terrifying.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    Just a shower thought.

    submitted by /u/DinaTLOU
    [link] [comments]

    I FINISHED MY FIRST PLAY THROUGH but I’m still laughing at one thing

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:04 AM PST

    What a good game. Definitely cried a couple times 😅 I went from "Ellie's cool" to "I would die for her" in a few hours

    However, I was cracking myself up thinking about how you can carry like 400 crafting parts but god forbid you see 2 bullets and your bag is full smh lol

    submitted by /u/comradekaitlyn
    [link] [comments]

    What glitch or bug bothers you the most?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:05 PM PST

    Mine is the one in the lakeside resort restaurant.

    Nearly everytime I play the game now, unless I restart encounter once I've jumped through the window into the restaurant, the game glitches when I open the door and skips the cutscene straight into the fight.

    Very immersion breaking :(.

    submitted by /u/jackolantern_
    [link] [comments]

    I wonder what Joel and Ellie have done with all the collectibles they gathered in Part I.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Did he dispose of Marlene's voice recorders and journal? Store away Ish's notes? What has Ellie done with Sam's robot toy? And did Joel keep all those Firefly pendants?

    Will we see any of these items in Part II?

    submitted by /u/MischaLives
    [link] [comments]

    Really enjoyed the challenge to get platinum and l survived grounded too! Fired up for part 2 now!

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:48 AM PST

    [spoilers] It's lucky Joel didn't suffer any brain damage.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 03:05 AM PST

    Man is a machine.

    Knocked out from that firefly for at least a couple of hours after saving Ellie from drowning.

    Glad it didn't cause any permanent brain damage :p !

    submitted by /u/jackolantern_
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU Inspired Piano Chords - Made by ME :)

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Do items always spawn in the same area? Or is it random?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Was wondering if objects always spawn in the same place or at random. Thanks for the input :)

    submitted by /u/evadehd
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us Part II Collector's Edition pre-order

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Hello,

    Has anyone pre-ordered The Last of Us Part II Collector's Edition? Best Buy, GameStop, Target, Amazon, they are all Coming Soon or Not Available.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/aldoblack
    [link] [comments]

    [Gameplay] Has anyone seen this glitch before?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:54 AM PST

    How do you cope with the waiting for TLOU2?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:37 AM PST

    Hello. I am new here. I got PS4 this September and TLOU in October with PSplus. I LOVED the game. When I finished it I went straight to the store to get the second part. I was sure it was already out since I saw the trailer YEARS ago but I did not have PS, so, did not really care. I was very surprised it was still in developing. I was hoping to play it in February but then the release date got pushed to May. I was devasted. And recently I learned that the game was announced 4 years ago! That's so cruel. How do you cope with waiting for so long? I can not wait to play the second part. I think about it every day.

    submitted by /u/olyalyaka
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment