• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    The Last of Us | Ellie cosplay by likeassassin

    The Last of Us | Ellie cosplay by likeassassin


    Ellie cosplay by likeassassin

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 10:44 AM PST

    Replaying TLOU on the PS5!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:27 AM PST

    small 'comic' I did of the car scene with bella and pedro in it. To be continued.... twitter: @artbychen_

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    My favourite photos of Dina ❤️

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:16 PM PST

    So, I decided to draw the Fireflies logo's in my ukulele

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:11 PM PST

    I drew the T-Rex scene

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:12 AM PST

    We checked this street a week ago (3 sunny photos of Abby)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:40 PM PST

    February Stars

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:54 PM PST

    My one and only screenshot.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:33 PM PST

    The Last of Us Part 2 - Second Viewing Afterthoughts

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:58 PM PST

    I just finished watching #TheLastofUsPartII again, and I still think what I thought before. This is an exceptional game, filled with some of the best performances that I've ever seen in a video game, some of the best graphics that the #Playstation4 can offer, and some of the most beautiful music that I have ever heard from Gustavo Santaolalla (apologies if I spelled the last name wrong), and Mac Quayle (apologies again). That's not a joke. I listen to the OST every time I go on a hike in the woods. I love it that much. After watching both Part 1 and Part 2, I understand why the community was angry about the death of Joel. However, I do feel like Abby's actions were justified, and I came to like her just as much as Ellie. Those who criticize(d) the game for including LGBTQIA+ relationships, you're being ridiculous. As @Jack_Septic_Eye said, "You can be a piece of shit and not contribute anything to humanity, or you can adapt and move on with your life. There's a lot more to talk about in regards to this..." etc. I thoroughly believe that this game deserved its Game of the Year award, and I can't praise the team at @Naughty_Dog enough for their work on this game. You guys did an exceptional job, and your work does not go unnoticed. I'm very sad that my second viewing is over. I'll probably watch it again since this is one of my favorite pieces of media, and not a second goes by without thoughts of this game (that's an exaggeration, but you get my point). Like I said before, I'll most likely pick this up if I get a PS5. If @Naughty_Dog decides to make a remastered version for this game on PS5, you bet your ass I'm going to pick that up. I love you #TheLastofUsPartII .

    submitted by /u/ZeldaLover2018
    [link] [comments]

    Some of the best looking shots are cutscenes; heres a small gallery of some of my favorites.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:43 PM PST

    The Last of Us Part II is a fantastic game, but I did not like it

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:55 AM PST

    It's my GOTY, but I wouldn't play it again. Does that make sense?

    Maybe I'm just not built for sad stories.

    I see that it is written wonderfully, I see that it is made masterfully down to its very core. But the story crushed me.

    It's lame, but I really cared about these fictional characters. I felt everything the writers wanted me to feel, I think.

    It's so, so well done. But it's so incredibly sad.

    submitted by /u/ashamedweeb
    [link] [comments]

    Replaying TLOU2 again and taking my time to get more screenshots this time (spoiler just in case for the last one)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:20 PM PST

    One of the craziest moments in Part 2.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:00 PM PST

    Joel & Tommy

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:10 PM PST

    Frames of Empathy on YT: Finding Our Humanity (video essay) - one of the best presented analysis of the game I’ve seen!

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:33 PM PST

    Don't you just love it when TLOU2 haters hate the game so much they can't even explain why

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 04:01 PM PST

    They say: "I hate this game soo much" "their are so many reasons why I hate it" but when you ask why do you hate it? They say "uhhhh their are to many reasons your just not ready for it" or they say "their are a lot of reasons to list so I won't say why but it sucks" and they ramble on about "ghost of tsushima is the real GOT" or "Neil Druckman pushing his agendas on us" "can game just not be about gender like the good ol times"

    If their so proud to be a bigot and a racist why not just admit it but they never will obviously they don't want their sorry ass to get flamed it pisses me off we still have so many of these kind of people are in the gaming community or in society in general, sometimes I'm embarrassed to call myself a gamer because of them

    Gotta give it for Neil Druckman for making another wonderful masterpiece it was hilarious to see all of them whine when it won GOT

    submitted by /u/DokiMin
    [link] [comments]

    A Zoo for Fish

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    The Last of Us / HBO TV Show - Fan Art Poster

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 01:00 PM PST

    Funny glitch with Dina from an AnthonyCaliber twitch stream

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:15 PM PST

    Great additions to the set up

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:15 PM PST

    ‘Another one of Bill’s stupid traps!’ Which line has seared its way into your memory due to the number of times you replayed it?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:27 AM PST

    Having died about 50 times in part 1 following Joel getting caught in one of Bill's traps and then shooting upsidedown, that line is seared in my mind.

    What other parts are cemented in your memory because of the number of times you were forced to hear them again?

    submitted by /u/SnooCats1768
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing 1 & 2

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:05 PM PST

    So from the title, I never played either game and finally decided to play through them both with the DLC.

    I truly don't understand the hate for the second game, it was every bit as thrilling as the first, if not more. Part 2 had me on the edge of my seat and CONSTANTLY wondering what the hell was going to happen next. Sure it hurt like hell watching some of our hero's die, but to say the whole game just sucks because some people didnt like the creative writing is crazy. It makes you question everything you did as Joel and Ellie leading up to it and going out you still wonder who's in the right.

    I know this is gonna get hate, but both games are a masterpiece .

    submitted by /u/Mikeithappen98
    [link] [comments]

    Got my Ellie vinyl figure today

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 01:35 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment