• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 24, 2019

    The Last of Us | Need 😍🤤

    The Last of Us | Need ����


    Need ����

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:15 PM PDT

    Clicker mask update- still a work in progress

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:29 PM PDT

    I just finished The Last of Us for the very first time. I am lost for words. I wonder if there is more powerful and emotional storyline in videogaming history. What do you think?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:24 AM PDT

    Let's discuss!

    submitted by /u/pithaCZ
    [link] [comments]

    My friends new Kitten is a member of the Fireflies.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:33 PM PDT

    Tommy is a hell of a patriot ����

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:18 PM PDT

    Well that's a shitty way to go...

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:44 PM PDT

    Thought I’d get a little thing on my arm to show how much I love this game

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:07 PM PDT

    I- what. No.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 04:15 AM PDT

    I'm playing the game for the first time. I don't know what the fuck is going on I am crying. I have spent a whole night just staying up playing this and Joel

    Like

    No

    Joel?

    Die

    No. I haven't finished it yet, I just got to the winter bit. I do not have the emotional strength to play it now. Joel.?

    submitted by /u/Penguin4561
    [link] [comments]

    Now we're talking. This is not my picture. This was posted in a TLOU group on Facebook.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 12:36 AM PDT

    Joel & Ellie Wearing Parappa the Rapper Beanies

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 10:42 PM PDT

    Joel & Ellie Wearing Parappa the Rapper Beanies

    There has been a huge question that has haunted TLOU community for decades: what would Joel and Ellie look like wearing Parappa the Rapper's beanie?

    I know that ND tried to appease it's fans by adding the feature to let Ellie wear Jak's goggles. Don't get me wrong: that was a great little easter egg... but it failed to really satisfied that pining desire to see Joel and Ellie wearing Parappa beanies.

    Well, I decided to answer that question, not only for myself, but for all the fans of TLOU who I know share the same burning desire as I.

    After countless long nights of working on this image, I finally present to you: Joel and Ellie wearing Parappa the Rapper Beanies. Enjoy.

    https://i.redd.it/jcvzt8voffu31.jpg

    submitted by /u/Amorphous-25
    [link] [comments]

    Man this was a great game,

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 09:03 PM PDT

    Just realized the only reason the game had a good ending was because the elevator at the end of the Firefly Lab was open, it would've gone like this if it wasn't.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 04:56 PM PDT

    Playing through again in preparation for TLOU2 and I still pause for a moment before this final dash, just because you've seen something alot before, doesn't make it any easier to see.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 01:01 PM PDT

    David fight

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 06:27 AM PDT

    Ok so I'm playing through the game on hard and I've reached the David fight. While playing I had to pause the game and couldn't pick it up again until a few days later..So here's the weird part, I'm in the middle of the fight when I resume my session and David sneaks up on me and game over..The fight restarts and I manage to sneak up on David and stab him and the fight ends! I thought you had to start from the beginning if you die or am I wrong?

    Sorry If this question has been answered! It's my first time playing it myself. I was a spectator when my brother beat it a few years ago so I knew the story and everything..

    submitted by /u/mizaodes
    [link] [comments]

    I wish all games were made with such passion and atention to details. It also funny how "Nature takes over" setting became popular after The Last of Us.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:56 PM PDT

    Chances of seeing something at Paris games week?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2019 01:26 AM PDT

    Not that we need any more but what are the chances they will show something else?

    Niel mentioned "we will show more and more leading up to launch..." I'm tempted to go dark but I can not help myself

    submitted by /u/VerminSC
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished it

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 08:48 PM PDT

    After 3 years, I have officially gotten every single trophy on the last of us remastered. I have had this game for what feels like forever. It was a truly amazing experience that I will never forget. Of course I will still keep playing, becuase the last of us is one of those games where if you like it enough than you will never get bored of it. After getting the pre-order for the second one, I can't wait to see what I get challenged with next. And for anyone thats trying to do this them selves I have one peice of advice, dont stop believing. At times the game may feel like it's never going to end or you may never want to go through that ine part again. But just remember, it can't be for nothing.

    submitted by /u/DateEgamer
    [link] [comments]

    Jacksepticeye Interviews Troy Baker. It's a great interview for anyone that is a fan of Troy Baker, however at 37:28 they talk about the last of us part 2 specifically, which is deffinetly worth listening to.

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:48 PM PDT

    This Is M Drawing Of A Stalker, Is Good?

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 06:10 PM PDT

    Need Keycard

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 03:05 PM PDT

    I've been thinking a lot about Ellie's tattoo, what it means for her character and how it relates to Joel

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 05:25 PM PDT

    I think Ellie wears the tattoo for the same reason Joel wears the watch that Sarah gave him, it's a memento of what she lost. Joel lost his daughter and Ellie lost Riley, Tess, Sam and her only chance to prevent anyone else from dying the way they did. After Joel did what he did and lied to Ellie about it she knew he wasn't telling the truth but she also knew that she was powerless to do anything about it, just as powerless as Joel was to bring back Sarah after she died. After Sarah died, Joel knew that he couldn't change what happened so instead he spent 20 years conditioning himself to not dwell on the past, if he didn't talk about Sarah or anyone else who died he didn't have to think about them at all. I think Ellie did the same thing, she knew she couldn't change what Joel did or get him to tell the truth so she had no choice but to accept his lie and move on. I think She became like Joel in that way, she forced herself not to dwell on the past, and in doing so she was able to maintain a decent relationship with him despite how he lied to her, decent enough to be watching movies with him as we've heard. Despite Joel's reluctance to dwell on the past however, there was a part of him that still couldn't let go completely, which is why he continued to wear the broken watch. I think the same goes for Ellie, she realised she can't completely let go of the past so she gets the tattoo as a memento, the moth representing her journey to 'look for the light.'

    We've heard some talk about how Ellie sprayed acid on her scar in order to change it's shape, the general consensus seems to be that she did it to hide her immunity and I'm sure that's part of it but I think it's also possible that she did it herself in order to rid herself of a reminder from her past. When she realised she couldn't truly forget, she got the tattoo in its place.

    Thinking about this has made me wonder exactly how Joel's watch ended up broken. It could easily have broken by accident during those twenty years of living a rough violent life but I also think it's possible that he broke it himself in order to destroy a remnant of a past he wants to forget. Maybe he stomped on it or maybe he threw it, but in the end he couldn't completely let it go of the past so he continued to wear it, just as Ellie may have done with her tattoo later.

    submitted by /u/JupeJitsu
    [link] [comments]

    I Drew A Bloater, Tell Me What You Think!

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 02:21 PM PDT

    This is probably the coolest action shot I have gotten. Only a moment before disaster

    Posted: 23 Oct 2019 12:45 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment