• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 23, 2019

    The Last of Us | I just got in some official playstation promotional content for The Last of Us Part II. This is a sleeve for the ps4 case, so here is a peek of what it will sort of look like at release.

    The Last of Us | I just got in some official playstation promotional content for The Last of Us Part II. This is a sleeve for the ps4 case, so here is a peek of what it will sort of look like at release.


    I just got in some official playstation promotional content for The Last of Us Part II. This is a sleeve for the ps4 case, so here is a peek of what it will sort of look like at release.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:28 PM PDT

    Second attempt with editing and this is what i ended up with.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:40 AM PDT

    Never noticed they actually printed the jokes in Ellie's joke book! Love small details like this!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 08:41 PM PDT

    The Last of Us Part 2: The Revenant-style poster

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:25 AM PDT

    A giant portrait of Ellie (WIP by Sion6789)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:10 PM PDT

    I wanted to share my drawing of Ellie

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    Halley Gross: Naughty Dog Are Wizards; We're Trying to Create the Most Complex Character in Gaming

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:33 PM PDT

    I didn't know that this building was in the game until now.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:59 PM PDT

    I did a thing last weekend. Sorry the quality is poop.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:27 PM PDT

    I'm making a clicker mask for Comic Con

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:27 PM PDT

    Got myself a poster in anticipation of the release

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:11 AM PDT

    Finally ��

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 04:07 PM PDT

    That’s Bill’s handy work

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 11:23 AM PDT

    Just finished playing for the first time

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:17 PM PDT

    Damn dude. I watched a play through of it probably around 2 year ago or so, so I kind of already knew spoilers (which kind of sucks), but playing it was sooo much better. This is by far the best game I've ever played, and I honestly can't wait for the second one because there's no way it's not going to be good. The characters are probably my favorite characters in any media (Joel and Ellie specifically), and the story is probably the best story from a video game ever. Such an awesome game, and I'm so glad I finally played it.

    submitted by /u/cpw903
    [link] [comments]

    Figured out how to trace images in SolidWorks CAD so I 3D printed this.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 09:34 AM PDT

    Spooktober��

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:04 AM PDT

    First time playing TLOU, any tips?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:25 PM PDT

    Just started playing this game yesterday after getting many good reviews from friends. Any tips for first-timers? I don't have much experience with this type of games, I usually play MOBAs so I'm excited to try this :)

    submitted by /u/Pos3id0n22
    [link] [comments]

    What was your favourite moment in TLOU? Mine was when Joel hugged Ellie and called her "baby girl".

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:46 AM PDT

    Its done

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 03:42 AM PDT

    First time using photo mode on last of us remastered, what do you think?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 02:39 PM PDT

    Why is it so complicated to walk in this game?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:43 PM PDT

    If I walk straight - works fine.

    If I want to run straight and then abruptly run left or right - Joel stops for a second and then continues running... he basically constantly stops for a moment when I'm running around, and he can't seem to run sideways etc.

    I have googled this and apparently it's a known bug... my controller works fine on every other game.

    submitted by /u/DSPtriesit
    [link] [comments]

    i pre-ordered The Last of Us part 2 deluxe edition!

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 10:40 AM PDT

    i pre-ordered The Last of Us part 2 deluxe edition!

    my fiance bought the deluxe edition for my birthday since it's this week. i'm gonna be honest i cried a little, she knows how addicted i am to this game and man.... i'm really lucky.

    now let's wait 122 days till the release haha. i'm happy that people enjoy this game as much as i do. i'm happy to be part of this community :)

    ( my ps4 is memory full cause of all the screenshots i take in this game)

    https://i.redd.it/64fdmakhp4u31.jpg

    submitted by /u/thevaultdweller77
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Ellie �� (not finished)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2019 01:31 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment