• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 15, 2021

    The Last of Us | My husky loves this part of the game.

    The Last of Us | My husky loves this part of the game.


    My husky loves this part of the game.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    Uhhh… did anyone else notice this? What the hell?!! ��

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Enjoy my very quickly put together Abby closet cosplay.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    "Man eats own foot to survive 30 days" playing part 1 for the 12th time and this playthrough i am just looking around random stuff and found this funny article on the floor. Just joined this sub, so forgive me if it has been posted before.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:33 AM PDT

    Made a concept art inspired by the last of us

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    Name a bester girl. I'll wait.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 09:13 AM PDT

    The last of us

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:54 PM PDT

    Any thought on that drawing ? ☺️ Took me about 2 hours.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    A cool detail I noticed! (Beware! Second game spoiler)

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    So when Abby is at the Seraphite Island, There's an upgrade table where you can upgrade your weapons. It was pouring rain so everything has raindrops on it, including her semi-automatic rifle. But the upgrade I did, Abby wiped down the gun after, and it was matte with no raindrops. Never noticed this before now but I thought it was neat 😁

    submitted by /u/Educational-Ad-3979
    [link] [comments]

    How The Last of Us changed me as a person:

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Spoilers for both games:

    The first game was something special. I was really young when I first experienced it, (I kind of wish that I had been older, to better appreciate the nuance of the story and it's characters) but even then, it captivated me. And not just because of some cool monsters or action scenes. It was a powerful story about love and connection.

    I'd never heard a story like it before, one that focused so deeply on the characters and their emotions. I became genuinely and strongly attached to Joel and Ellie. And I was inspired. Their story of love made me want to push for that kind of connection with people in my real life. It made me actively try to act more mature and nice to the people around me.

    .

    .

    .

    And then the second game hit me even harder than the first one. I was terrified it would be a shitty cash grab sequel, but I was relieved to find that the second game was even more emotionally impactful than the first one. And not entirely in pleasant ways.

    To this day, Ellie and Joel are among the most compelling characters I have ever seen, and that transcends even just video games. And by the end of the game's opening, some bitch named Abby just comes along and drives a golf club into his head while Ellie begs her to stop.

    I couldn't even be sad in the moment. It made me feel genuine hatred and bloodlust unlike anything I had ever felt towards a fictional character before. I literally needed to take a break just to cool off, because I was irrationally upset. It was only after that when I started to actually feel sad.

    So when Ellie decided to go on her revenge quest, I was all on board. I was feeling exactly what she was feeling. But as the game progressed, I could kinda see where the story was going. Ellie was losing herself to revenge and becoming a monster, "revenge bad, blah blah blah"

    But I just didn't care. I could see the mental and physical toll this experience was taking on Ellie, another character that I genuinely cared for, but I wanted it to keep going. I wanted her to suffer (and to a much lesser extent, myself as well) just to see Abby's blood spill.

    But then the game has the fucking audacity to ask me to play as Abby. The same bitch that killed Joel. And that's the part that changed me. The second half of the game where I played as Abby.

    Somehow, I managed to understand her. And with time, I actually managed to like, respect, and care for her. The game was so masterfully crafted that by the time the final confrontation came between Abby and Ellie, I was on the verge of tears because I didn't want to see either of them get hurt.

    Seeing the world through her eyes, and being put in her shoes opened up my perspective in a way that I could not have experienced in any other way. It took me beyond Ellie's and my own experience and showed me another side to the same story. It showed me that there's actually no "bad guy" at all. And that's what this game does so well.

    I have honestly never experienced anything like The Last of Us Part 2 before. Something that made me feel every end of the emotional spectrum, and something that genuinely convinced me to re-examine my own biases and empathize with other people. After playing the second game, I genuinely wanted to become a better person.

    I wanted to try and understand the people around me, especially the ones I wasn't on good terms with. It opened my eyes and changed my perspective on how I need to approach conflict, and morality.

    I'd give anything to forget these games and re-experience them for the first time all over again.

    submitted by /u/InsiderOrange
    [link] [comments]

    On a beach in Virginia and saw a familiar-looking scene and added some text

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 02:10 PM PDT

    Ellie fan art

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I unsubbed from here a couple weeks ago, to avoid spoilers. Spoilers avoided. Finally finished!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    Okay guys, important question: Which version of this scene is more adorable?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 05:52 AM PDT

    A Perfect Addition To The Shelf!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:02 AM PDT

    Does anyone know the name of this song, and what section of the game(s) it’s from?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    I don’t know why but I love that clip

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    For all of you still saying that Pedro isnt a good fit for Joel. By the talented Artist Enstatia on Instagram

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 01:07 AM PDT

    Feel like it's common to feel let down by pre ordering a game only to find its incomplete and disappointing. On the contrary, TLOU 2 was so good I sold some crypto and bought it again, this time the Collector's Edition. P-Bear for scale. Had the Ellie Edition been available, I'da copped it. ��

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 12:11 PM PDT

    Sarah's hardcore drug dealing business must be doing quite well given how much Joel is trippin' out

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 11:29 PM PDT

    Just a friendly clicker

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 08:18 AM PDT

    Am I still in my feels with this game a year later? Possibly. Also edit made by me!

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 04:41 PM PDT

    I literally can’t make this up��No edits or nothing, just pain.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2021 07:43 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment