• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 16, 2019

    The Last of Us | My wife surprised me for my birthday!

    The Last of Us | My wife surprised me for my birthday!


    My wife surprised me for my birthday!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 04:55 PM PST

    I'll wait. Patiently.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:33 AM PST

    Another Photo Mode Shot I got in the University! :D

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:13 PM PST

    Friday the 13th theme intensifies

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:51 PM PST

    Joel's been hitting the gym

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:57 AM PST

    Art by Geeky Ninja!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:16 AM PST

    How they hold the guns in CS:GO

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 03:29 PM PST

    Pun Love

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:45 AM PST

    My turn. 5 years in the making.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 02:42 PM PST

    The definitive playthrough of the last of us with troy baker, nolan north and the cast of tlou this tuesday!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:06 AM PST

    My amazingly talented friend drew Ellie’s tattoo. We’ve been replaying the game and are having such a wonderful time!

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 08:48 AM PST

    Rank the chapters in terms of difficulty?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Personally, this would be Winter > Summer > Fall > Spring

    • Spring is, in my opinion, by far the easiest chapter in the whole game, for the simple reason that there is no mandatory open fight. That's particularly true, surprisingly enough, for the fireflies. I've managed to get to the nursery wihout having to kill even as much as a handful of those guys. Even the underground bus depot is a breeze as long as you make sure to stealth kill the runners. Bloaters aren't so terrifying when they don't spot you.

    • Fall. I think the only section that's truly difficult is the Hydroelectric Dam, though even that is only really true in higher difficulties. That's the one section I save my bullets for on Grounded.

    • Summer. The game initially goes easy on you due to being the chapter introducing you to it, even on Grounded mode. Then it starts getting difficult with Pittsburgh. Most notably in the underground hotel (fucking stalkers), when you've got to kill everyone with Ellie as a sniper...or when you need to reach the sniper. Those gave me a hard time on Grounded, particularly the first time around.

    • Winter...oh boy, where do I even start? Ellie can't be upgraded whatsover. Your first open fight is in an enclosed environment in which you risk getting grabbed by an infected. You would have just punched the infected as Joel if a runner got a little too close, but as a 14 years old girl, you'd just die. Ellie's "stealth kill" is noisy and will attract nearby enemies. The only advantage Ellie has compared to Joel is her knife, which basically acts as an unbreakable shiv. Too bad most of the enemies in Winter are either humans or infected who are already alert.

    If I were to add Left Behind, I'd easily put above even the Winter. Take everything I said about The Winter, then remove David as a meat shield and Joel's sections. Then add the stalkers and a defend your position level in which you have to protect the door behind which Joel is still recovering from his wound. Well, at least they give you some breaks with the "past" levels, in which you play around with Riley until the very last section.

    What about you guys?

    submitted by /u/Super-Shenron
    [link] [comments]

    4 More TLOU Tattoos Tonight

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 05:07 PM PST

    I can't stop thinking about how phenomenal this game is and i'm addicted to certain scenes.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 07:01 AM PST

    Okay let me give a little background.

    I'm 16. I know i've always wanted kids when my life is stable enough to have them, but i've always said I wanted a son because I would be too protective of a daughter.

    I first played this game when I was around 11 or 12. Obviously, I didn't get the significance of a lot of the scenes in the game because I didn't know as much. However, I still thought it was the best game i've ever played once I finished it the first time. The years go by, and I play different great games, like RDR2 and God of War. TLOU kinda fades to the back of my mind. All of a sudden, this past week, I'm looking for new games to play, and I see I have the remastered version in my library, but not installed. I installed it, and from monday to friday, I played this game for the first time in 5 years.

    And oh my god.

    12 year old me had never realized things like what David was trying to do to Ellie, and how phenomenal that certain scene is. I even drove and got some food to bring back home and just sat there after I completed that certain part. That scene alone, Joel comforting Ellie after she kills David, made me want a daughter. I only hope I can be half the father figure Joel is, but damn.

    And finally, the hospital escape. It had dawned on me that Joel running out of the hospital with Ellie, is a reflection of Joel trying to escape with Sarah in the beginning of the game. He knew he couldn't lose a "daughter" twice, so just by sheer old man strength, he saved Ellie because if he didn't, he would have failed twice, and have nothing worth living for anymore.

    AND THE MUSIC, good lord. All the different renditions of "All Gone", and the final one when you run out of the hospital with Ellie, has had me thinking about the music just as much as the entire game.

    I finished it around midnight last night, and this game has been embedded in my head all morning. I can't stop thinking about it. The feeling is difficult to describe, but hopefully this post helped me get some of my thoughts out on this game.

    And that is why I think TLOU is the greatest game of all time. It's the only game that has actually changed something in my life that I thought was set in stone. I now want a daughter more than I want a son.

    submitted by /u/skeetszn2
    [link] [comments]

    Does the grounded mode+ glitch still work?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:30 PM PST

    So recently I found out that you can skip one of the grounded playtroughs if you create a game plus from any difficulty and playing the first chapter, and then going to "chapters" and change the difficulty to grounded. Do you guys know if it still works?

    submitted by /u/Digr0712
    [link] [comments]

    Station Eleven

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 01:26 PM PST

    For anyone that hasn't read it, Station Eleven is a pandemic apocalypse book that I've noticed has a couple connections to tlou and I'm wondering if anyone has noticed/thought anything of it.

    First, the central character is given a comic book called Station Eleven and finds other copies or little hints of them continuously throughout the book, and they're also outer space themed like the ones in tlou. On top of that, she has a signature quote of "survival is insufficient" which reminds me of Ellie's "endure and survive"

    Tlou was released first, Station Eleven a year later, and I'm sure it was in process & then editing long before that, so I think it's just a weird coincidence, not one of them nodding to the other. Just couldn't find anything through some searches and wondered if anyone here had noticed if they'd read the book!

    submitted by /u/themotherofbeeeees
    [link] [comments]

    How difficult is Grounded ? It bothers me to have the Platinum but not 100% completion and I'm unsure if grounded is worth it. And is there a way to skip to Grounded+ ?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 12:39 PM PST

    Last of us 2 CE still available in some EBgames

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:56 AM PST

    Me and my friend just went instore today and each of us got one collectors edition of the last of us 2

    its out of stock online but select stores still have them available for preorder

    my first ever collectors edition, im hyped!

    submitted by /u/Northern_Nightmare
    [link] [comments]

    Poster for the upcoming Masterpiece.

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 09:52 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment