• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 17, 2019

    The Last of Us | I like The Last of Us.

    The Last of Us | I like The Last of Us.


    I like The Last of Us.

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:53 AM PST

    Too bad he misses lol

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 10:39 AM PST

    I am not emotionally ready for Part II

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:51 PM PST

    It is more than likely that Joel will die at some point in Part II. It has already been said that he will play a major role in the game, and we all know that Joel and Ellie's growing relationship and Joel's love for Ellie is what made most of us fall in love with the first game.

    I just finished replaying the first game for the first time in a few years and it was so phenomenal that I am actually emotionally drained. Not in a bad way though, I just can't get my mind off of all the things like the music, the moments that made me cry, etc.

    So, with Joel's death almost inevitable in Part II, and more emotions to come, and quite possibly another masterpiece, I can confidently say I am nowhere near ready for this game.

    But I want to play it.

    I just hope it makes me feel everything the first game did.

    submitted by /u/skeetszn2
    [link] [comments]

    Lunch break. (OC)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 05:31 PM PST

    How to MAKE Ellie shoot (Grounded mode tip)

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 06:35 PM PST

    (new to subreddit so i don't know if anyone has already posted this but this is vital info)

    Okay, so I am playing through TLOU again in Grounded difficulty and it is giving me suicidal thoughts (I died 100 times on the first bloater fight (I love video games but I am not good at them)). So I got to the part where Ellie first gets the rifle and is providing overwatch from above. Everytime I went through the area I would get my ass kicked.

    But then I finally got through the part with only three bullets used. This simple trick may surprise you.

    I would try to line down my sniper shots and Ellie would shoot a second before I did. I thought "Goddamn it, a bullet wasted". But then I realized that is the way the AI knows what to shoot! So I sat behind the barricade and threw bottles and brick at people and while they were stunned I would leave my cursor on them. Ellie would then proceed to tear them to shreds with her rifle. I was able to get through using only THREE pistol bullets! (I died after spending that sniper round lol)

    Again, I don't know if anybody has already posted this, but I figured other people on Grounded would appreciate it

    submitted by /u/RGWyvern
    [link] [comments]

    Made a video of Swole Joel

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:57 AM PST

    Endure and survive

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:25 AM PST

    I’ve just finished my first play through of the full game and the DLC. Is there something I’ve missed? Because I have no idea who the girl on the left is. Who is she?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:58 PM PST

    anyone know any music similar to one in TLOU?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:43 PM PST

    i really really love that vibe it gives :)

    submitted by /u/frostbitehotel
    [link] [comments]

    Platinum email?

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 01:41 PM PST

    Do you get an email if you platinum the game? I know some games gift you something via email if you do. If so how long after do you get it?

    submitted by /u/MasterChief3434
    [link] [comments]

    HQ scan of TLOU poster

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 09:32 AM PST

    Hey guys, I've been in love with the 2014 mondo outbreak day poster by Olly Moss but can never find it a price that isn't beyond insane. Was wondering if anyone might know if there's any high resolution scans of it available anywhere? Thanks for the help and apologies if this breaks any rules.

    submitted by /u/IrishLuke765
    [link] [comments]

    Can we add platinum trophy pictures to oversaturated content not allowed on the subreddit?

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 11:56 PM PST

    I get that it's exciting but I really don't care after I've seen like five of these in a row every day.

    submitted by /u/euphoricwolf2000
    [link] [comments]

    A Few Questions About The Plot

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 11:14 AM PST

    So I just finished the game and Left Behind for the first time thanks to it being free with PS+ last month. I know, way behind the times, but I was planning on buying it before the sequel came out, so Sony's generosity came just in time. Anyway, I have a few questions regarding the game's story I figured some people might be able to help with.

    In the game we only really see the USA, so what sort of state is the rest of the world in? Theoretically it might have been possible to contain the infection to the American continent, but what do we know about everywhere else?

    Do we know what Joel was doing prior to the game, off-screen? I got the impression his job he's trying not to lose was relevant to the outbreak, but I dunno. Have I missed anything there?

    What do we know about how the virus actually started? The game (at least directly) doesn't seem to give you an awful lot of info to go on.

    And finally, not really a question about the game, but I'm curious what the general opinion on the ending is. How many people agree with what Joel did? Because I know I came out of it hating him and his selfishness completely, and I'm hoping he gets infected in the sequel (Incidentally, I'm trying to avoid as much as possible about the sequel. I know it's 5 years later and you play as Ellie, and that's it, so if any of this has come up in promotional materials so far, please don't tell me) because I feel like that'd be what he deserves after robbing humanity of its salvation.

    submitted by /u/HowlingSnail
    [link] [comments]

    [FIRST PLAYTHROUGH] Stuck on some mission I just wanna move past this place

    Posted: 17 Nov 2019 02:29 AM PST

    How do I get past the Fireflies in the hospital at the end? (No Spoilers Please)

    Posted: 16 Nov 2019 10:25 PM PST

    I've got next to no ammo and my continuous attempts to sneak past them have proven to be futile. Please help me.

    submitted by /u/JT-117-
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment