• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 19, 2019

    The Last of Us | Time flies

    The Last of Us | Time flies


    Time flies

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 07:47 AM PST

    I cosplayed Ellie from part 2 once again!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 05:03 PM PST

    I tried... :')

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:33 PM PST

    I just realized (spoilers)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:05 PM PST

    There's a parallel I never saw before until just now. Ellie drops down off the truck after she could have gotten away with Henry and Sam to help Joel, just like Riley jumped down off the scaffolding to save her at the end of Left Behind.

    submitted by /u/RavenRaxa
    [link] [comments]

    I cosplayed as a Clicker for my city's Comic Con :D

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 11:05 PM PST

    Ellie wallpaper (iPhone)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:47 PM PST

    I really hope you play as Joel in Part 2 [Spoilers]

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:16 PM PST

    Just like in Part 1 (Winter) you play as Ellie..That in Part 2, Joel and Ellie are together (for whatever reason) you play as Joel. Of course i'm not certain of this..maybe something happens to her companion (the girl she's connecting with) and the person dearest to Ellie, Joel, becomes her companion. That would be heart warming and badass. Grown Ellie and older Joel kicking ass.

    submitted by /u/Virtuousmortal
    [link] [comments]

    Reminder that Retro Replay start their playthrough of the Last of Us tomorrow!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:24 PM PST

    So if you wanna see Joel himself play the game alongside the great Nolan North then look out for it! It will be every Tuesday following their current playthrough of the Uncharted games which is on Mondays. I am super excited for this and I'm looking forward to the special guests they will bring on!

    submitted by /u/buritters
    [link] [comments]

    Put myself through the story mode for what must be the 20th time by now so I could show my 72 year old aunt the greatest ending ever written... ...worth it!

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:02 PM PST

    She also cried. The plot twist. She cried when she read Ish's note about having to hold Karen back to stop her running back into the sewers to get to her children that died.

    submitted by /u/dnaustrem
    [link] [comments]

    One thing I hope to see in TLoU2 is human enemies that surrender after heavy casualties

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 03:28 AM PST

    After the announcement that human enemies will behave in a more human fashion, calling the names of their fallen comrades and all, I think it would be a nice edition to have them give up fighting after heavy losses, to simply try to survive, which is the whole game motif. In stealth games, and the first game is no exception, when you alert the enemies you either kill them all or sometimes you can run away and escape that section. But I think giving enemies the possibility to simply surrender or run away when they notice that you killed the majority of them and they will most likely die would make the immersion in this game quite good.

    The only game I can remember this happening, outside of scripted moments or end of missions (like in some of RDR2), is MGSV, but that game as a mechanic where you can get a hold of the enemy to bring them back to your base, which I think played a role in it. And even in that game, enemies would only surrender to you after you approach them stealthy and if no gun fire emerged.

    submitted by /u/andy18cruz
    [link] [comments]

    Wallpaper for Joel (iPhone)

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:28 PM PST

    TLOU’s influence on other games and stories in general

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 04:56 PM PST

    Has anyone else noticed this lately? It took awhile for things to get developed but it seems like more and more stories are adopting the "rough guy journey protecting a mostly innocent child who is usually the chosen one or something" trope, which the Last Of Us didn't create, but perfected and drew a huge amount of attention. God of War. Logan (movie). Death Stranding. The Mandalorian. All these stories are based around a similar core concept and they're all very well-received or at least popular (haven't played death stranding so I can't speak to that) It seems like it's becoming more and more of its own sub-genre

    submitted by /u/Go512
    [link] [comments]

    The beginning of The Last of Us is terrifying

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 02:55 PM PST

    Did anyone else feel bad about the people being bitten, eaten alive, and brutally beaten? It's crazy how people died in car crashes while at the same time being beaten by another infected person and well, I do wonder how the virus made people become so violent. I think that it's pretty sad how everyone in The Last of Us had died a sad painful death from all of the infected (in the beginning) and had died in car crashes and such things. What a terrible way to die right?

    submitted by /u/bannerhammer
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone refresh me?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:47 AM PST

    Hey folks not your typical gamer here, I'm super busy with work / life and rarely get a chance to sit down and play PS4 - I've been playing TLOU for like a year now (an hour at a time very sporadically) I'm really enjoying it but I've kinda forgotten the basic story line.

    I just took down my first "Bloater" (in the school gym) which wasn't easy because I have to basically relearn all the buttons every time I play.

    Can someone quickly bring me up to speed, who I (Joel) am, who the little girl and Bill is and were I'm bringing her? And what happened to that other lady who was with us for a while?

    (Sorry if this post is ridiculous - thus is life as a seldom player)

    submitted by /u/mujaban
    [link] [comments]

    [Image] just beat/played the game for the first time. It took me 3days (2days of about 2h, and today I had nothing to do so I spent most of the day finishing this. How long did your first try take you guys?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 09:56 AM PST

    Is it just me who didn’t feel bad for Sam and Henry?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 01:35 PM PST

    New player here! I got TLOU for free on PS last month and started playing it last night. I just got to the part where Henry has to shoot his brother Sam because he turned. Am I the only one who didn't care, and was just hoping I'd get to loot all their stuff after the cut scene? Gutted I couldn't.

    submitted by /u/GDBraithy
    [link] [comments]

    If I go back in my Grounded+ run will I still get the trophy?

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:28 AM PST

    Hello, I'm doing a Grounded+ run but I'm concerned. I'm at Bill's Town and I heard about that glitch you can do with that gate but, of course, I needed the supplies to be in the red. As a result, I said 'It's okay, I'll do the gate first, get the free shivs then go back and get the other supplies in that area.' But I did the gate and it shut behind me and I realised I couldn't get back in....

    Anyway, so I don't mind continuing on but I was curious if I'm able to restart that area or something somehow and if I did that would there be consequences? Like would it remember what stuff I had when I first did it or would it take that away? And would I still get the trophy when I finish the game or would it interrupt that process somehow?

    Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/nicolehawking
    [link] [comments]

    1st Playthrough Survivor

    Posted: 18 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    I got a question, I saw a video where some one said not to use your shivs on people but only shiv doors since those will have the most amount of resources. Is there a way for me to stealth kill someone without the using the shiv? Whenever I get behind someone I don't have any prompts, since survivor, but pressing Triangle uses my shiv and pressing Square just makes me get up and melee.

    submitted by /u/Cuzzbaby
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment