• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 20, 2019

    The Last of Us | Anyone know why this lady is running around in circles in the snowstorm?

    The Last of Us | Anyone know why this lady is running around in circles in the snowstorm?


    Anyone know why this lady is running around in circles in the snowstorm?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:47 AM PST

    The Last of Us in one picture

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:25 PM PST

    Troy and Nolan are playing TLOU today

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:13 AM PST

    Watching Nolan North play this moment for the first time with Troy Baker and Hana Hayes by his side was heartbreaking.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:29 PM PST

    The Last Of Us Part II pre-order cancelled!

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:31 PM PST

    I pre-ordered the game a couple of weeks ago but now it doesn't show up in my library and it shows that I haven't bought in the the store and haven't gotten a refund. Is anyone having the same problem?

    submitted by /u/AliRBourji
    [link] [comments]

    In pixels (2015) Marty is playing the last of us during the qbert so violent scene you can see spores from a bloater

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 12:59 PM PST

    Ellie's first infected hunt went pretty good

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 03:43 AM PST

    Question about left behind on grounded

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 07:02 PM PST

    I'm on the last battle. I know this part is notoriously brutal and I've been trying to pass it for awhile now. I've gotten it pretty much down up until the infected arrive - I never seem to be able to figure out where the best place to hide is. Usually when the infected arrive I'm upstairs in the clothing store but it's pretty tight quarters and I keep getting spotted. Any tips?

    submitted by /u/roryroobean
    [link] [comments]

    All i have to do is just wait for the Part II

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 06:32 AM PST

    How would you describe this game poorly?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 08:03 AM PST

    last of us part II on very (uk) for cheaper? question

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    hi! i saw someone on here a little while ago talking about how part II is available for preorder on very (uk) but cannot for the life of me find the post about it!

    if anyone else has ordered the special edition from there and knows if it's legit please let me know! since it's £10 cheaper than on game/amazon.

    Apologies if I'm just not reddit savvy enough to find the other post! I've been around for a bit but I'm still new to a lot of the features lol

    submitted by /u/avonyu
    [link] [comments]

    I thought I couldn't get smoke bombs yet (sorry for bad quality)

    Posted: 19 Nov 2019 11:06 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment