• Breaking News

    Monday, February 22, 2021

    The Last of Us | Framed my part 2 art today.

    The Last of Us | Framed my part 2 art today.


    Framed my part 2 art today.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:54 PM PST

    Ok So I finally played more of 2 and I was annoyed before, I get it now.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:38 AM PST

    So I'm playing Abby, the large section that you play Abby in, and I get the reasons she had. I'm trying not to give away any spoilers. I'm still not done with the game, but now I understand and know Abby a bit better I am not so annoyed anymore.

    That makes me realise that most of the backlash 2 got was from cursory examination of the content and not actually from anyone who played this game in any depth.

    submitted by /u/73481613
    [link] [comments]

    Incredible TLOU I artwork! (@IconicNephilim on Twitter)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:24 AM PST

    Turned my PS5 into a Part II special edition.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:25 PM PST

    Look at what just came in the mail!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 03:12 PM PST

    Wait, Ellie? What are you doing In Attack on Titan?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:45 PM PST

    Some more Ellie fan art I made!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:43 AM PST

    Us: *pick up monitor, put on desk* Ellie:

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:30 PM PST

    By far the best game I have ever played. ( fan art by me)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:03 AM PST

    A strangely familiar sight at the Milan airport

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:39 AM PST

    I'm torn, depressed, heartbroken, but somewhat satisfied

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:45 PM PST

    I always owned an Xbox, and borrowed a mates ps3 a good couple of years back to play TLOU1... Honestly, that was the best gaming experience I ever had... Became OBSESSED to cut a long loving description short..... When the sequel was announced I was super excited but also never owned a ps4... I was going through a lot of shit in my life and couldn't afford one.... I've been doing really well for myself the last 13 months but said fuck it, I'll wait till the Ps5 comes out to play... Got it Friday and just completed part 2 now..... I think I cried 4 times throughout the playthrough and I honestly dunno what to do with myself now... THEY GOTTA MAKE A PART3!!!! I'm still hearing that final melody run through my head of Ellie singing and it hurts every time... God I love that girl.... I'm really happy I have a ps5 now but jesus I don't even know what to play now from here on 😅 I downloaded days gone to keep up the zombie vibe but I think I'll end up turning it off real quick after playing this MASTERPIECE!!! They completely outdone themselves, Joel's death was worth it for the story that was given to us in the end , that first hour of torture of abbeys playthrough was Worth it for her story also.. For somebody I hated I grew to really enjoy and felt torn between the 2 at 1 stage... This story was so well written and I genuinely can't even sleep now... Last of us fans.. Tell me? Where do I go from here......? Days gone? Uncharted? Or reload this bitch up again 😆 I really wanna play it again but I feel like I wanna leave the story marinate within me some bit and come back in a couple of months time

    submitted by /u/1minus2braincells
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the general consensus on how Ellie views Joel?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:49 PM PST

    I think the most obvious answer would be a father but considering how much Joel thought of Ellie to be his daughter I can't help but wonder how Ellie interpreted their relationship. In both part 1 and 2 you can see that Joel is ready to build another father-daughter bond but does Ellie view herself as his adoptive daughter?

    What do you think she sees Joel as?

    submitted by /u/tyberiaz21
    [link] [comments]

    Never realized this was Tomas the train lol

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:17 PM PST

    [Part 1] Just how brutal and terrifying Joel can be in order to protect Ellie, and that's why i love him so much as a character.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:30 PM PST

    I feel like wandering through Ellie's memories

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:18 PM PST

    It's so weird to play TLOU 1 and Left Behind now. To watch some of the most precious moments in Ellie's life and to think of Joel or Riley as ghosts.

    submitted by /u/despinxz
    [link] [comments]

    After binging The Last Ship, it further reinforces that the Fireflies were fighting a lost cause

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:47 PM PST

    For the uninitiated, The Last Ship was an American drama about an American naval destroyer that is the last hope for developing a vaccine and/or cure to a virus that has decimated the planet. The series shows the difficulties involved in developing, mass producing, and distributing a viable vaccine/cure while fending off all sorts of threats in a world with a near total collapse in social structure. After seeing the sheer scale of series' protagonists' task in a world nowhere near as screwed up as the world of TLOU, it's clear that despite what WoG insists that there was no realistic way for the Fireflies with their shoddy operation could have pulled off their mission. Even if they could pull it off the vaccine/cure would've just been one more monkey wrench on an already chaotic world, to be exploited or destroyed by every corrupt government remnant or militia out there.

    submitted by /u/JohnSmithSensei
    [link] [comments]

    Who has more brutal gameplay

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 06:12 PM PST

    I was playing PT1 again for a bit and I swear Joel is slightly more brutal. If he was actually playable in PT2 it would've been insane. The kills he does in gameplay for PT1 seem very aggressive. I might be saying that because of the 60fps on the game which makes thing appear faster though...

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/mrheroschool
    [link] [comments]

    just got recommended this, lol. casting makes more sense now.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:16 PM PST

    Give me your opinion :)

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 12:44 PM PST

    Was I really the only one enjoying Last of us 2? Honestly I have not finished yet but I know spoils sadly. But it doesn't ruin the game for me. I enjoy it so much more then the first one for some reason. Everyone is mad because of 'someones' death and about 'someone' not dying at the end. I thought the story is powerful and creative and the gameplay is wonderful and fantastic! And abby fans don't attack me but I still don't feel any pain towards her and I see why Ellie is like this and revenging. I would too.

    submitted by /u/twdgfammmm
    [link] [comments]

    Delighted with this print my girlfriend got me for my birthday!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 04:25 AM PST

    Trying to get a movement going to add this version of Joel! Please read first comment

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Ellie Multicolor Figure from Amazon ����

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:22 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment