• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 15, 2021

    The Last of Us | Our new Bill

    The Last of Us | Our new Bill


    Our new Bill

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:46 AM PDT

    Last summer I did the cinematography on a short film inspired by The Last Of Us..

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    ‘The Last Of Us’: Jeffrey Pierce, Murray Bartlett, Con O’Neill Join HBO Series Based On Video Game

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:57 AM PDT

    A Particular Photo that can go unnoticed! *SPOILER*

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    So I may be the last person on this sub who has probably just discovered this, OR this could be a really cool small detail not many have noticed ... in all my multiple playthoughs of this game, I only happened to capture this on my latest one.

    I had to turn up the brightness a lot in order to actually make it clearer. This is on a dresser located to the left when starting the Farm chapter. I was blown away when I realized I had completely missed this several times!

    https://preview.redd.it/79h593nfsgb71.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=10955fcc6d9a10a097cca406f9b01d04ef224971

    submitted by /u/Essence_of_Jay
    [link] [comments]

    This is my Abby

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    Abby at the beach.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    I just finished my second playthrough of TLOU II on grounded and it still seems weird to me that so many people think Abby got off scott-free from killing Joel. Considering the fact that she had all her friends killed, lost her chance at being happy, then was kidnapped and forced to work as a slave and then tortured for months, and just to add salt on the wound she was forced to fight Ellie and was cut and stabbed all over her body even through she was literally exhausted and hadn't eaten or drank anything in presumably days.

    I know most people have an issue with the fact that Ellie killed hundreds (literally) of people just to get to Abby and not kill her, but I don't know how you can feel as if Abby killed Joel and got off lightly and deserved worse.

    submitted by /u/exkdee
    [link] [comments]

    ouch, that has to hurt

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:08 AM PDT

    Did you guys know there's an Uncharted easter egg in the first TLOU?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:31 AM PDT

    Got the guitar cuz I wanted to learn how to play. Don’t laugh.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    ''Revenge'' completely fits with the type of story the Last of Us franchise is.

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 06:32 PM PDT

    The detractors of the game are always complaining that the ''revenge'' aspect of the story is something that came out of the left field. And that Neil had to retrofit the story for the sake of the theme ''revenge''. I disagree, the revenge aspect is a natural extension of the themes of part 1. Part 1 was fueled by Joel's grieving process. His inability to accept the pain of his daughter's death led him to become the hardened smuggler he was in part 1. And him connecting to Ellie allowing him to come to terms with that pain. The revenge aspect of part 2 is much in this tradition as well. Both Abby and Ellie sought revenge as a way to cope with their loss or in other a grieving process. In part 1 and part 2 how the characters' grieving process drives the narrative. Revenge explores another side of the grieving process through lens of the hate/tribalism inside us.

    The story of the Last of the US has always been character-driven. It is mainly by the trauma of its characters. Revenge is completely in line with the type of storytelling.

    submitted by /u/AshiusXX
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Of Us theme in guitar, hope y'all like ��

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    The Power of Ellie’s Decision

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    I know a lot of what makes these games great is that a lot of what happens can be up to interpretation. Especially the endings. But Part II for me became my favorite because of how powerful I felt the ending was. Where some people thought the ending where Ellie let's Abby live makes the journey mean nothing. But I think the fact she lets her live means multiple things but also saves Ellie from under despair. On one hand you have the flashes of Joel. That's what makes her stop and then later you get the flashback of her final conversation with him which not only explains why she would try to get revenge so hard (no closure with her father figure right when she was about to let him back into her life) but also explains why she would let Abby live. Joel's reason for saving her was wanting to give her a life worth living and Ellie almost threw it all away, but if she could forgive Joel for basically damning humanity then she should be able to forgive Abby and live the life Joel wanted for her. That's why to me I don't find her walking away at the end to be her walking into oblivion and solitude but to go back to Jackson and try to make amends and get her life back on track. She leaves the guitar so that she can let go of the painful memories that come with not being able to play it anymore. I find all the facets here at the end to make the game as a whole so much more powerful and is why for me, after my second play through the game topped the first for me. Obviously if a Part III every does come to fruition I could be way off but for now this is what I got. Anyone else have these same thoughts?

    submitted by /u/SirBurticus
    [link] [comments]

    Joel and Sarah’s photo in HD. Anybody else want to see this scene in the HBO show?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    I'm going to be retrying Last of Us 2

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    When this game came out, I was with the half of people who hated it, I thought the story was the worst thing you could've done with the characters. But after a year, I'm going to retry it. Hell there's got to be a reason why so many people like this game right? Wish me luck reddit, I really hope I come back to this subreddit ready to explain why I was wrong.

    submitted by /u/Dovahkiin5247123
    [link] [comments]

    Good method of getting through the Seaport/Boat Stealing section which may help others

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Question about upgrades…

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:08 PM PDT

    So I'm on NG+ with grounded, aiming to platinum the game, and am a little confused about weapon upgrades and skill trees. I've just reached Abby's section and I have 127 parts, but when I go to a workbench it says I've completed all the upgrades. As Ellie I have some supplements left over as well. I've also read vague things that say you can't upgrade every skill tree, which I didn't know during my first playthrough, so I think I'm kind of stuck with upgrades I might not have chosen if I'd known previously that I had to choose between maxing out certain trees. Is this true? Do you have to choose to max out certain trees and weapons, or can you max out all of them? Should I start a new game to actually think my choices through?

    submitted by /u/dandinonillion
    [link] [comments]

    Found this on PlayStation's YouTube

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 05:40 AM PDT

    Just remade one of my favorite tracks from tlou "Forgotten Memories", such a beatiful track

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    Abby or Joel?

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 07:08 PM PDT

    Are you a part of the Abby empire or the Joel empire?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Identityjack
    [link] [comments]

    About The Last Of Us HBO Show!

    Posted: 15 Jul 2021 12:58 PM PDT

    So I'm pretty sure they are going to stay completely faithful to the games and we may even get to hear music from the gamea as Gustavo is on board. The things which we say in the game are going to be the exact same in the show and we are going to see some extra scenes for sure. Like Ellie's time with Marlene & Riley, Joel and Tommy's time together during those years as part of the Fireflies where they did horrible things, Bill's backstory we're getting definately as we know casting for Frank, his lover/friend, that comitted suicide has been done, some backstory for Sam & Henry maybe, something deep about Joel & Tess's relationship maybe, and I think the guy Jeffrey Peirce has been cast to play could be someone during Joel & Tommy's time together who they end up doing something really bad too. So i'm pretty excited to see some of these things that were heavily mentioned in the games. I think we may also get to see some of Ellie's mom and maybe also Jerry, Abby & Owen. I would like to know what others think we may get to see in the show apart from the game. And I am definately sure they sre going to be completely faithful to the roots of the game and just add these extra things that we heard about in the game.

    submitted by /u/tonysoprano1569
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment