• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 15, 2021

    The Last of Us | Got the platinum for TLOU1❤️

    The Last of Us | Got the platinum for TLOU1❤️


    Got the platinum for TLOU1❤️

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    Aus didn't make it unfortunately

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Ellie [art by ZeroElysium]

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:39 AM PDT

    Completed my Grounded Permadeath Whole Game Run today, Feeling Like I'm on Top of the World Right Now

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    A sad detail i noticed toward the end of the game.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    I noticed these in the mansion Joel... ya know. Insane attention to detail.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    I feel sooo good, finally did it!!!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    *Poor Joel*

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:50 AM PDT

    Ellie does a hit and run with the boat

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    Gabriel Luna(Tommy) just released a song based on his experience playing through part 1 and part 2!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    The prequel I need. Violent, brutal and gritty. Showing the years Joel and Tommy did what they had to do to survive.

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:17 PM PDT

    So… I just finished my 30th playthrough. I’ve gotten my time down to 7h 26m, and I’ve trimmed basically every ounce of fat that I possibly could. So how in the heck is the GLITCHLESS world record 4h 22m and with so many sub 5 hour times! Jeezus!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:49 PM PDT

    This game is amazing

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:02 PM PDT

    The last of us 1, I just got past the part where Sam turns and Henry kills himself and I almost shit myself it's so fucking good, you know it's a good game when it leaves you with emotional trauma afterwards

    submitted by /u/SABER_COOL
    [link] [comments]

    About the Shotgun...

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 09:44 PM PDT

    During the confrontation with Abby, Ellie pulls out a shotgun. But, this left me to wonder, what if I didn't pick up the shotgun on the first day? Would Ellie still use it in the fight?

    submitted by /u/justgetworse
    [link] [comments]

    Honest Unbiased Answer pleass

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    I've played TLOU1 many times and love it to death, from story to gameplay, even done grounded, on PS3 and PS4, so yeah I'm a fan. That being said, when TLOU2 came out, all I heard about it was mainly negative impressions, peppered with counter arguments that it's because gamers don't like the gender of the character, even people and independent reviewer I trust were saying it was so bad it will ruin the first game for you.

    The whole thing reminded me of the "my teams is right and whatever you say is proof of this", I play games specifically to get a break from that. So I was put off.

    I have a PS5 and seen TLOU2 on deal, now that the initial backlash and anger over whatever happens in the game has died, emotions aside and today with PS5 update and whatever else has been added is it worth playing or shall I just be lucky I'm blissed with ignorance?

    For instance, Game of Thrones i considered to be incredible for 7 seasons but it ended so bad that I couldn't rewatch it, it felt like the ending made everything irrelevant

    submitted by /u/Bipolarbear420666
    [link] [comments]

    Something ironic I just realised

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 02:25 PM PDT

    In the final parts of the second game where Ellie goes on her second revenge trip she unintentionally saves Abby's life. When she gets to Santa Barbara she cuts Abby down from the crucifix type thing with the intention of killing her but obviously she changes her mind, which results in Abby being cut down where as she would've just died if Ellie never tried to kill her. That's gotta be the most ironic thing imaginable.

    submitted by /u/obiwan585
    [link] [comments]

    This was funny to me

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 08:25 PM PDT

    Flamethrower keeps disappearing. Anybody know a solution?

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 05:23 PM PDT

    I started tattooing recently and have been making designs\tattooing myself. This is a variation of someone else’s design (sorry but I don’t know the original artists name who drew Ellie’s dagger)

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    Dina is BAE!

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 11:11 PM PDT

    Don's Barber Shop ready for its closeup as HBO's 'The Last Of Us' prepares for filming in southern Alberta

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 06:32 AM PDT

    Sony's Tempest AudioTech on PS5 elevates this game (Part II) to a whole new dimension when using surround sound

    Posted: 14 Jul 2021 10:25 AM PDT

    First and foremost, I hope you get the chance to play this game using a headset on the PS5. If however you are fortunate enough to have a 5.1 (or more variations) A/V receiver, the sound design paired with Sony's Tempest AudioTech engine elevates this game to a whole new dimension. I've waited so long to play this game and I finally finished it last week...

    The sound design blows your entire experience out of the water and into a new space unimaginable. From combat encounters to exploration, you can identify and hear exactly where the different sources of sounds are coming from. The subtle sounds of nature's wraths from rain and thunder you can almost feel as if you can hear them above you while each character's dialogue flows around you as the camera pans.

    From the sound of shamblers, clickers and infected lurking around every corner and rotating across a 360 space, it made my gameplay experience intense. If you ever get a chance to replay this game using a dedicated surround sound system, either a soundbar with rear satellites, or a dedicated A/V receiver with overheads and rears, this game does it justice.

    The constant pressure, fear and anxiety you feel from the sound design in this game is unparalleled to any other game out there, imo. And this is from a PS4 game! Imagine the stakes if this title was published on a PS5 disc! I hope Sony allow Dolby Atmos to be included on the PS5 because holy Ellie, that would be the icing on the spore.

    submitted by /u/rayhaansabir
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment