• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 14, 2021

    The Last of Us | I finally beat the last of Us 2 for the first time. Since I hate myself, I also did this on Grounded with PermaDeath (Per Chapter). It took me 135 Hours and 49 Minutes to complete. If the lord somehow gave me a second chance, I would do it all over again. 10/10 My thoughts in comments.

    The Last of Us | I finally beat the last of Us 2 for the first time. Since I hate myself, I also did this on Grounded with PermaDeath (Per Chapter). It took me 135 Hours and 49 Minutes to complete. If the lord somehow gave me a second chance, I would do it all over again. 10/10 My thoughts in comments.


    I finally beat the last of Us 2 for the first time. Since I hate myself, I also did this on Grounded with PermaDeath (Per Chapter). It took me 135 Hours and 49 Minutes to complete. If the lord somehow gave me a second chance, I would do it all over again. 10/10 My thoughts in comments.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    I went to school in Santa Barbara and have been dying to catch some pics since the game released. Had to wait for the vaccine to be able to travel and capture some spots.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 10:35 AM PDT

    Joel's favorite phrase

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    I knit a Firefly sweater. Look for the light.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:40 AM PDT

    We're shooting Abby scenes for Project Spores this weekend! Which scenes do you want to see?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    Anyone else find Arguing with The Last of Us pt. 2 haters who haven't played the game emotionally draining?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    I encountered this earlier in the day and they kept telling me I was stupid for defending Abby. I simply recommended it after they posted they beat the first game 😟

    submitted by /u/curbicon
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie & Joel Fan Art

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:50 AM PDT

    Just modifying my gun sure hope no one sneaks up behind me

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    Look for the light

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:42 PM PDT

    Today, I released my film Stay - Inspired by The Last of Us. Check it out!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    INFECTED HELP!!! I made a new friend who is blind and we are going to play the last of us together, I play and describe what’s going on while he can hear the gameplay! First time doing it fingers crossed it goes well ���� problem is I’m not sure how to describe the infected! Please help!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:59 PM PDT

    Just finished part 2 for the first time

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    First of all I have to say I put off playing this game for way too long. I had every intention of playing at release as part 1 is one of my favourite games of all time but then the spoilers dropped and it really sapped my desire and I ended up not playing till now.

    As it turns out that was very much a mistake. Overall the game is fantastic. The gameplay improvements while not huge in scope really give the combat this great fluidity compared to part 1. And the voice acting was the same extremely high standard for the industry.

    What I do have to say at this point is I didn't like the story as much as part 1 and for this reason I wouldn't rate the game as highly as I do part 1. To be clear I didn't hate it, I know there's quite a bit of toxic, polarised discourse around the game and I don't want to feed into that. I think the issue is I never quite got over the thirst for revenge the game gave me. For context I'm someone who always plays the saint in games with morality systems and yet here I wanted Abby dead right up to the game's final moments. I think having a quick read through comments of people who love the story it seems you really need the Abby character to click to get to that place. In her portion of the story the game is clearly trying to get you the player to understand where she is coming from and sympathise with her and potentially even like her. But I never quite got there and my theory is if you don't get those feelings the story doesn't quite land the same.

    Anyway there we go. I'm probably not adding much new here but just felt the need to get my thoughts out after completion.

    submitted by /u/MissingScore777
    [link] [comments]

    Sniper section - Making of

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Ellie and Joel �� (Blender Cycles)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    You’ll never look at David the same way again

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 11:40 PM PDT

    "When anything happens in the last of us"

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    To the edge of the universe and back, endure and survive...

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 03:24 AM PDT

    Is a ps5 remake of the tlou1 in development

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:20 PM PDT

    I'm debating whether to play ng+ on the first game but i've heard rumors about a remake and if thats the case i'd rather just wait. Is the remake confirmed or highly likely to happen? If so, when?

    submitted by /u/UrbanSkydiver70
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone else not see a director's cut of TLOU2 coming ever?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:46 PM PDT

    I've been seeing this again and again on other subreddits, a lot of people seem convinced that TLOU2 will also be getting a director's cut along side Ghost of Tsushima.

    Personally I can never see it coming, I've heard in podcasts and interviews that Neil is very protective over the story, so is Halley Gross and Ashley Johnson. I think the story ended the way Neil envisioned and that he would never change that

    submitted by /u/potatoebandee
    [link] [comments]

    are there any things I should know

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    ive never played to either last of us games but I did play some last of us 1 but I have a very short attention span so I stopped but I've gone trough this process thats called growing the fuck up and now I want to play trought the first one, are there any simple tips or things I should know before I start

    submitted by /u/toxicman_g0
    [link] [comments]

    The last of us part 1 - A couple of questions

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 06:01 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    I've recently just started playing this game for the first time, I have a couple of questions about game mechanics

    1. Save feature - can you save mid encounter? For example I clear the bottom area of a building, but I can still hear guys above me, if I save will the bottom area remain clear or respawn? If it's respawn, how do I know an area is clear to save?

    2. Deaths - I die a lot, but I've noticed different things happen to me when I respawn. Sometimes the encounter begins from start, others it's like I restart mid encounter. Is respawning mid encounter the games way of making things easier? If so, is it possible to turn this off, it kinda feels like I'm being forced to cheat.

    Cheers.

    submitted by /u/wiggletonIII
    [link] [comments]

    The Last Of Us 2 ● Aggressive Grounded Gameplay [2]

    Posted: 13 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment