• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 16, 2021

    The Last of Us | Remember at the start of TLOU2 when Ellie overslept? I’m just now realizing that possibly her first ever good night of sleep happened after this conversation.

    The Last of Us | Remember at the start of TLOU2 when Ellie overslept? I’m just now realizing that possibly her first ever good night of sleep happened after this conversation.


    Remember at the start of TLOU2 when Ellie overslept? I’m just now realizing that possibly her first ever good night of sleep happened after this conversation.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    According to some concept art, Ellie was initially supposed to have a dog companion with her, so I made an SFM render of that!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    "I Would Do It All Over Again" (oil on canvas, by myself)

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    I think these are so dope

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    Probably my best makeup test of Tess this far. I’m soon done w the shirt and then I just need shoes and I’ll be done. Do I look somewhat like her?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:34 AM PDT

    Mixed media final project for school. Infected are very hard to draw jrbfj

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:45 PM PDT

    Joel and Ellie

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    New ink - what do you guys think?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    I’m sorry he would’ve been perfect for the HBO series

    Posted: 15 May 2021 05:51 PM PDT

    Ellie cosplay

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    Did Ellie for Halloween last year.

    Posted: 15 May 2021 04:23 PM PDT

    When my 10 year old cousin who is visiting told me he played a lot of games I play, i felt like it was my duty to introduce him to this masterpiece. He’s loving it so far!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:16 AM PDT

    Ellie and Tommy

    Posted: 15 May 2021 06:45 PM PDT

    Do you guys think Ellie told Tommy that she spared Abby? Or do you think she lied and told him she killed her in order to give him some type of peace? I like to think the latter as Tommy has suffered enough at the end of Part 2 and he might not forgive Ellie if she told him the truth.

    submitted by /u/SLUMPGXDVRO
    [link] [comments]

    I made my smart watch look like Joel's watch

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:22 AM PDT

    Any Albertans interested in being an extra for the show? Thought this was cool!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 10:12 PM PDT

    Will the listen mode scan accessibility setting nullify the Grounded trophy?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    I just started my first grounded playthrough and a few hours in I realize I can go into listen mode and scan for objects and see enemies. I had this accessibility setting activated on a couple of my previous playthroughs and it carried over. I have it disabled now but I worry that the trophy might not pop. Will there be an issue?

    submitted by /u/Sakali98
    [link] [comments]

    Which game do you think had the stronger ending?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 07:45 PM PDT

    I really love Part 2's ending (in fact it's my favorite part of the whole game) but I think I'll have to go with part 1. The whole trek through the hospital as Joel is insane, having to take down increasingly larger groups of enemies, all climaxing in you having to kill the doctor. It was amazingly handled, and the last cutscene where Ellie just says "ok" is one of the most powerful endings in anything I've ever experienced. I remember just sitting slack-jawed at the credits for a good 5 minutes. I might be biased as Part 1 is my favorite game ever, but I just love it to bits. Part 2 is great as well, don't get me wrong, but Part 1 will always be close to to my heart. I'd love to hear thoughts!

    submitted by /u/OverlyCritical05
    [link] [comments]

    Finished the game the best game experienced in my life, I’d love to replay it and don’t want to screw it, searching suggestions

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:09 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I've been lurking here the past few days after finishing for the first time in moderate, I have a lot to ponder and analyse before sharing what I truly experienced, didn't want to shout while I was ravaged by emotions (plus a final 5 hours into 3.30 am to finish the game). So what are the options ? I would go to maybe straight to a harder mode + because I know myself with permadeath I would definitely lose motivation, also I want to have enough space to collect all the items remaining. In moderate it was pretty easy i alternate stealth and full aggro and it was really a funny mix. Now to get the best and squeeze every last goodies from this game which difficulty + to choose ? Also do you replay all the cinematic scenes ? Or cut through some of them ? I've just finished it so some dialogues could be redundant but I don't want to mess the story, I'd like to have a purist run but with more search and proper difficulty maybe bad ass difficulty ? I definitely don't want to be dark souls like but at the same time I don't want to be a slightly difficult game (and that's it).

    Thanks to eveyone

    submitted by /u/perrycotto
    [link] [comments]

    Finished my speedrun of The Last of Us Part II on Survivor

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:45 PM PDT

    How the last of us 2 should have ended

    Posted: 15 May 2021 11:57 PM PDT

    In the background, is that one of the bridges created by the Seraphites?

    Posted: 15 May 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    Ellie

    Posted: 15 May 2021 03:38 AM PDT

    I need help finding part of a song from the last of us/it’s notes spoiler alert I do talk about major plot details of tlou2

    Posted: 15 May 2021 08:12 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment