• Breaking News

    Friday, November 13, 2020

    The Last of Us | "How'd you get him to talk?" "Uh, I asked?"

    The Last of Us | "How'd you get him to talk?" "Uh, I asked?"


    "How'd you get him to talk?" "Uh, I asked?"

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:32 PM PST

    This is the first time I’ve heard Ellie threaten enemies in gameplay

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Ellie sculpture - by Alexey Vikulov

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:09 PM PST

    Got it done yesterday. Wanted it done in green but oh well.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:40 AM PST

    Something that really threw me for a loop the first time I played Part 2, that I don’t see people really talk about here and I genuinely didn’t see coming.....

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:20 AM PST

    When Ellie finally confronts Nora at the hospital, she's basically got her at gunpoint, Nora really looks like she has no way out, she's fucked. She brings up "do you still hear his screams? ....I do." When she said that, I 1,000% thought she was about to take the sympathetic route and express how that event really fucked with her mentally and she didn't know Abby was gonna fuck up Joel to that extent. I figured she'd express how it was really traumatic for her and she's sorry it happened and plead with Ellie.

    Nope.

    This chick goes all in and straight up says "that bitch got what he deserves". BRUH! The look on Ellie's face, hell, even my face, I think I said out loud "ohhhhhh shit, you just fucked up girl!" Oooooo lawd, you could see Nora struck a damn nerve in Ellie!

    Then she finally corners Nora and the brutality of how hard she was beating her, and the look of rage on Ellie's face...man. That was wild.

    But that little small conversation between the two always gets me Bc I really in my heart thought Nora was gonna go a different route there for a second and she did the complete opposite of what I was thinking.

    submitted by /u/Bobaaganoosh
    [link] [comments]

    Tlou2 wallpaper request

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 06:08 PM PST

    I'm looking to change up my phone wallpaper and thought that this might be a good place for people to share good wallpapers they might be using.

    What kinds of Tlou2 wallpapers have yall been using?

    I was thinking that I wanted to get a high quality version of the final guitar on windowsill image but haven't had much luck finding a high pixel version on my phone. Might give a 2nd try once I get back to my laptop.

    submitted by /u/hsayrey
    [link] [comments]

    First time playing through in 6 years, feels good. Shiv doors and conversation trophies bugged out on me though ( not surprising from naughty dog ) so had to re do a few. Playing this through again being 6 years older, Joel's decision hit even harder....

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 03:54 PM PST

    Certainly looks familiar and cute

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:26 AM PST

    I had a lot of fun making this fan art/tattoo design based off of Ellie’s in the game. What do you think?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:29 AM PST

    A Defence/Critique of The Last Of Us Part 2

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Looking for a video...

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 12:59 PM PST

    Hey guys, I'm looking for a video I saw a while back of this guy playing TLOU like it was an MLG sport. The video starts off with the cutscene of Joel telling Ellie to make every shot count and the rest of the video is full of super accurate shots, collaterals, really well-placed explosives, and stuff like that. I thought it was a popular video but I can't seem to find it. Any help is appreciated - thanks!

    submitted by /u/tomateau
    [link] [comments]

    Why Tlo2 is getting so much hate?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 04:24 AM PST

    I finished Tlou2 last summer and...it's my favorite game of all time. I never played/watched/read/listened to something like this. It was a fucking masterpiece. An emotional roller coaster full of everything. It made me fucking cry and still I see people who are hating on it for no reason. I mean...yeah Joel died but Joel's death never ever makes the game worse. I even loved the Abby so fucking much. She's a great character. So what's their problem with it?

    submitted by /u/Ervinpie
    [link] [comments]

    Abby's slide

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:52 PM PST

    PS5 Enhancements Not Working?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Has anyone tried the last of us part 2 on the ps5 et? I tried it and i cant feel any tension on the bow and arrow

    submitted by /u/dmcke12
    [link] [comments]

    Is Haptive feedback on the tlou2 yet?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 05:00 PM PST

    I really wanna see how far they went when making the controls

    submitted by /u/Spartan8676
    [link] [comments]

    We don’t need Part III. We need Left Behind Part II.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Joel and Tommy during their last day together

    I have to say that I really enjoyed the story of Part II. More than anything, I'm proud that it wasn't a conventional sequel, but one beyond compare. In fact, if the sequel's story was the one told in the flashbacks, and the game ended the day before Joel's death, well, I wouldn't love it in the same way.

    Many people who have enjoyed the game say they want a Part III. However, I think that the main story ended. More precisely, I think that our characters are more than done killing and hurting other people, so there is no more room for the game itself. I also disagree with people who would like Ellie and Abby together or Ellie looking for Dina, because that would be a giant cliché, which Naughty Dog has proven not to like.

    I believe what The Last of Us would really need is the development of a spin-off / standalone game (not a DLC) titled The Last of Us Part II: Left Behind. The first Left Behind was a DLC, but in this case I think those who haven't bought Part II or sold it should still have the chance to play this game.

    The Last of Us Part II: Left Behind will put us in the shoes of Tommy. In fact, the person who is left behind in this case is his brother, none other than our dear old Joel. The narrative structure will be a combination of The Last of Us Part II and Left Behind, it will make us experience a past never told and it will make us relive moments of which we already know the outcome.

    The game starts exactly like The Last of Us Part II: Joel tells Tommy the truth, and after that we ride as Tommy. Four years later, we always play as Tommy during Joel's last patrol, until they meet Abby and Joel is murdered. As soon as Tommy passes out, the first flashback will start. After that, he talks to Ellie and decides to leave for Seattle the next day, right after Joel's funeral. It would be interesting to see where in Seattle he took refuge (like Abby's Aquarium and Ellie's Theater). Flashbacks alternate with each passing day, just like in the main story. In the present I hope to see the interrogation (done correctly) scene, the moment he kills Manny, when he is reunited with Jesse and then Ellie. However, the flashbacks should be more than three, maybe four or five, and should be much longer and more important than the Seattle days, which need no further useless exploration. The flashbacks tell the most important story: the evolution of the relationship between Tommy and Joel, their past among the hunters, Tommy's past with Marlene and the Fireflies, and finally the violent fight between the two brothers (the last episode before of the events of The Last of Us).

    The game ends with Tommy deciding to leave Maria and Jackson and return to Texas taking Ellie with him. You explore Joel's empty and plundered house as her. This brings us to the end of the journey which is The Last of Us, the circle closes, everything ends where it began.

    submitted by /u/pacgabriel
    [link] [comments]

    Is TLOU better to play alone?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:13 AM PST

    I'm personally one who prefers to be immersed in whatever game I'm playing, which generally means no distractions. No friends or family, no listening to music, no going on my phone, obviously with exceptions but that's how it usually is. That is how I played both games in the series, and it really allowed me to connect with the characters and the world.

    So recently one of my friends got a PS4 and I kinda forced him to try out the first game, but I was there. And that's when it all went wrong. He was talking to me for the entire starting part, I was starting to get annoyed. He wasn't taking in the amazing atmosphere of anything like that. Most offensively, he called Sarah weak when she was dying in Joel's arms. Of course I didn't point any of this out because I'm a nice guy, but I realized when playing these games you have to have the right mindset.

    Does anyone else think the same? Or are they fine to play with other people, maybe my friend just can't take a game seriously.

    submitted by /u/Kermit8787
    [link] [comments]

    I love this bug, it's there since the first time I played it

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Fireflies and WLF

    Posted: 12 Nov 2020 09:24 AM PST

    Does the WLF have a next generation affiliation to the Fireflies? Like some FF soldiers left over that then started the WLF? Or are they a completely separate faction? I've played Part II like a dozen times and haven't been able to fully discern that.

    submitted by /u/SGeeeDubb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment