• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 12, 2020

    The Last of Us | Joel and Ellie pops finally came in

    The Last of Us | Joel and Ellie pops finally came in


    Joel and Ellie pops finally came in

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    Came in the mail today :)

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:44 AM PST

    Tears ;(

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:13 PM PST

    This is definitely the worst way to spend the last day of PS4

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:35 PM PST

    Got today ❤❤❤

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:36 PM PST

    Wanted to sharpen my shading skills by drawing Abby!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 04:50 AM PST

    Something you may have missed. In Joel's house there's a picture of Joel and ellie right next to the picture of Joel and sarah

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:57 PM PST

    I thought i should post this here. Limited Edition The Last of Us 2 PS4 pro.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:46 PM PST

    Hadn't finished a game in 15 years before this. The emotional attachment is unreal.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 09:52 AM PST

    I stopped playing video games when I was around 14 and never found much interest in them after that point, other than occasional Rocket League. My brother has been talking about this game for months now, and I'm home due to COVID-19 so he finally convinced me to give it a try. I don't know the last time I played a game for more than an hour. This hooked me right off the bat. I've been playing for weeks now, 2-3 hours every evening, while my brother watched enthusiastically (he wanted to experience the games all over again), and just yesterday I managed to finish the sequel.

    I don't know how I thought of games before, but I'll be damned if I don't consider games to be art from now on. This game is an absolute masterpiece. It hooks you and gives you an emotional attachment to the characters that I could only ever get from a good book or a character-driven TV show. I didn't know you could do these things with video games. I'm absolutely blown away.

    Look, I don't understand all the hate this game has apparently received -- my brother has summarized some of it to me -- but I just wanted to recognize how absolutely well written the games are, especially the second part. Plus, the level design, the cinematography, the sound design, the animations, the acting and voice acting... I've been writing and screenwriting for years now and this is as good as it gets. Hats off to all people involved in making this.

    submitted by /u/moebius23
    [link] [comments]

    I started drawing in the last month because of lockdown boredom and tried an Ellie sketch

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:27 PM PST

    I finally finished The Last of Us 2

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:09 PM PST

    I don't understand the hate towards this game. It was fantastic story telling. Seeing Ellie's evolution into a vengeance fueled killer, mirrored with Abby developing compassion and protecting Lev. I hated Abby at the start of the game for what she did. But as the game continues I couldn't help but sympathize with her and what she had gone through. I liked her character as much as Ellie. The 2 were parallels on the same side of the coin. I thought the ending was beautiful story telling. The gameplay was very smooth, and I really enjoyed the exploration aspect of the game. The boss fights were really good, especially The Rat King. All in all I thought the game lived up to the first in my opinion. My only gripe on the game was that it felt a little too long at some points and I felt they could've shortened it just a little bit. Other than that 9/10 for me, definitely not the burning heap of shit that so many butt hurt people tried to make it out to be. What were your thoughts on the game?

    submitted by /u/DeathByButtplug
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone beaten the game on New Grounded Permadeath Whole Game WITHOUT speed run strats?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:56 PM PST

    Holy hell. I thought it was possible but this game has beat me into the ground since September, pun intended!

    I've been attempting to beat it on new game, grounded whole game permadeath but without running by areas with tons of enemies straight to the exits, and instead fighting through. I feel like certain sections are intended to be fought while others are full stealth and some are mixed.

    beating the game on this mode while fighting through sections and engaging in firefights is absolute madness. Anyone else attempting this?

    submitted by /u/GUNNER_BASS
    [link] [comments]

    My take on Ellies Tattoo! As I'm not brave enough for a real one, I'm sticking with henna and it was so much fun to do!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:25 AM PST

    Scars on Grounded are a little too vigilant..

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:20 PM PST

    Ellie seen in Raccoon City!!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:40 PM PST

    “The Last of Us: Part II” already supports haptic feedback and adaptive triggers of PS5’s DualSense!

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 01:28 AM PST

    8 Days left for PS5 in EU! The illustrations continue featuring today’s No.8 The Last of Us. Also featuring the previous versions.

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:55 AM PST

    End game abby sketch. But for the people who post art on this sub I fw yall art heavy

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:23 PM PST

    Plenty of TLOU references here [Video]

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:17 PM PST

    Any tips for a permadeath playthrough?

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 03:30 PM PST

    I've played tlou2 twice now, and this will be my third playthrough. I've decided to play on grounded mode with permadeath enabled. I'm aware that this is ill-advised. Caution is not a concern. Does anyone who's played the game a few more times than me have any tips (besides the obvious ones like scavenge thoroughly, use stealth, etc? If so, thanks, and wish me luck.

    submitted by /u/Patient_Scientist771
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU Part 2 makes a noise when the disc is in my PS4

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:10 PM PST

    Even when I'm not playing the game and it's just in my PS4 it makes this constantly loud hum. Does this happen for anyone else?

    submitted by /u/tidalpools
    [link] [comments]

    Look at this pillow my nan made from a bag

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:56 AM PST

    The Last of Us' prologue is one of the best 'outbreak day' portrayals in zombie media

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 06:35 AM PST

    Tonight I watched two Korean zombie films (Train to Busan and Alive). My favourite part of zombie stories is the beginning when the characters are going about their day and the world begins to unravel. There's something surreal and transfixing about that transformation from mundane normality to confusion, horror and chaos. Train to Busan did a good job of this; Alive less so.

    But The Last of Us was better than both and I don't think it's hyperbolic to say it has one of the best zombie media portrayals of an 'outbreak day' scenario. It's bewildering, stressful, and tragic. It always stays with the characters and their intimate realities. And the best (worst?) part is that it's interactive, so you truly feel part of the nightmare as it escalates. Playing as two characters -- first Sarah and then Joel -- establishes a plurality of human experience in the face of the end of civilization that is further explored in Part II.

    The pacing of the collapse is masterful as first we receive a panicked call in the middle of the night and then explore the house with Sarah. Every beat, from seeing the newspaper in the bathroom to the explosion on the news channel that you can see from the window to the cop cars wailing past to the dogs whimpering outside ratchets up the tension in small increments. And the big moments are great, too. I remember that when I first played it in 2013 the moment when the gas station explodes as Joel and Tommy approach scared the heck out of me. Navigating through the streets as people run, scream and catch fire around you is never not upsetting.

    Naughty Dog managed to make the prologue traumatic in a way few other zombie stories have. I'm not saying it's the best but it sure is close...

    submitted by /u/ChildrenOfTheForce
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment