• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 15, 2021

    The Last of Us | Troy Baker's Unpopular Gaming Opinion lol

    The Last of Us | Troy Baker's Unpopular Gaming Opinion lol


    Troy Baker's Unpopular Gaming Opinion lol

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:45 PM PDT

    I'm very pleased to say that I've finally beaten The Last of Us Part II on Grounded New Game Plus WITH Permadeath settings! It took me nearly 2 month's worth of blood, sweat and tears to accomplish this.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Restless Spirit

    Posted: 14 May 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    i made TLOU2 poster

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:06 PM PDT

    the last of us 2 factions

    Posted: 14 May 2021 10:21 AM PDT

    Not-so Ancient Ruins

    Posted: 14 May 2021 05:04 PM PDT

    Joel in the flesh created by my friend she did an amazing job drawing Joel

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:52 AM PDT

    Fan art of Abby and Lev

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    I finally did it! My favorite game of all time, I can’t wait to see what naughty dog has in store for us next.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Replaying TLOU for the second time

    Posted: 14 May 2021 04:05 PM PDT

    Hurt.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    Another last of us work in progress I started

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Who had a tougher life? Clementine or Ellie?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Alice's blood, Ellie's shoeprints, Abby's Loss

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Holy crap the detail in this game. I didn't catch it until my 4th playthrough. Jesus.

    submitted by /u/__Lifeguard__
    [link] [comments]

    Last of us 3

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    Heard there was an outline of part 3 that has abby as the main character. This would make me sick to my stomach. I don't dislike abby but i sure as hell dont like her like most people. A last of us game without joel was hard enough. a last of us without ellie as a main protagonist is an unplayable game

    submitted by /u/Pretend_Ad_1786
    [link] [comments]

    One of the most memorable and happy moments in my playthrough...:)

    Posted: 14 May 2021 09:48 PM PDT

    First time using photo mode in TLOUII : Tunnels

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    So I’ve been looking into my Ellie Edition concept art book back from 2013, and found this Joel concept. That resemblance with Pedro Pacal who will be playing Joel is uncanny!

    Posted: 14 May 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    Some favorite screenshots throughout my play of TLOU2. This game is STUNNING!

    Posted: 15 May 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    Abby story, Ellie’s story, and Part 3

    Posted: 14 May 2021 11:37 PM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    Part 1 was a story on Joel and Ellie and the ever-growing bond of these 2 characters strengthening throughout the game.

    Part 2 deals with the direct aftermath of these actions. The fallout of Joel's lie on Ellie, Ellie's missing purpose and continued survivor's guilt. It also showed the effect of Joel's choice on to others, specifically how it broke Abby and we experience her story and eventual redemption.

    Seeing as Abby's story is a direct consequence of the actions in Part 1, is it out of the question to think she will be appearing for Part 3? Would her story not in a way be just as important now as Ellie (sans immunity obviously)?

    These games are like one long story (hence the fitting "Part 2,3" etc.), and with Part 2 there was a branching out of 2 character arcs and storylines. Now we have Ellie's, and now we have Abby's.

    I get people say we had to see Abby's side to understand what Naughty Dog was going for in Part 2, but what I'm trying to say is isn't Abby's story now just as important to follow through with as Ellie's?

    The games show the fallout of Joel's actions. Although it could be argued that this fallout in Abby's arc has been resolved and there is no remaining conflict in her story, but does Ellie have a conflict either? What's left other than make amends?

    The question also is how would this work in-game. Will we be jumping between characters with 2 completely separate stories which could ruin pacing? Or perhaps a continuation for one of these can be held off for a DLC or spin-off?

    So basically to summarize, these games are all a continuation of a storyline. Is Abby's story not just as integral now to Part 3 as Ellie's story is?

    submitted by /u/nortonhearsahoot
    [link] [comments]

    May her light guide us

    Posted: 14 May 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    How to get the best graphics for ps4?

    Posted: 14 May 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    I'm trying to get good immersion so I want to know how to get the best graphics on ps4

    submitted by /u/Nba-2kgod
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS]Just wanna share my platinum trophies �� on both The Last of Us & The Last of Us Part II. This journey, not only was one of my best PS experience, but it was really emotional.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 01:59 PM PDT

    My thoughts on the last of us p2... from a gameplay perspective.

    Posted: 14 May 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    I feel like almost everyone talks about the story. And very few people I see talk about the gameplay. And while I have thoughts on the story, (if your curious I find it fine not as bad as others say. But no masterpiece. However if you find it masterpiece I won't say your wrong.)

    I feel more qualified people can debate over the Marits of the story. Especially since I'm a gameplay centered individual.

    For reference I was playing normal hard mode.

    And gameplay wise the games fantastic. Stealth is fun. And it also has a brief moment between enemies noticing you and raising the alarm which is always appreciated. You have several ways to loose enemies if they spot you.

    And guns feel satisfying if you do decide to fight. (Blowing enemies limbs off with a shotgun never gets old.) Plus enemy human AI is very smart always looking for flanks.

    The amount of times I was shot from by an angle an enemy surprised me from is numerous.

    Though Admittedly I do wish there where more encounters with multiple factions/infected and humans. That's more just a wish list rather then something wrong with the game.

    Also expanded upon Melee combat is great. I didn't like it that much in the first game but love it here. Especially as Abby. Punching enemies will always feel better then slashing them with a pocket knife.

    Also resources where just common enough I could survive even after messing up stealth too many times to mention.

    Plus stalkers. I feel so mixed on them cause on one hand they are annoying. On the other they are annoying for all the right reasons. And I also wished we had more encounters with them.

    Though I do have... a few gripes, and these are more minor irritants then anything detracting.

    The inability to quickly escape from grabs as Ellie. The amount of times I've been grabbed then combo'd by a clicker from behind was quite a few. Though I will admit this can be solved by better aim/better stealth.

    unskippable weapon upgrade animations.

    And NB4 "they're short brah" individually yes. But if your making multiple they're long together.

    For example this video helpfully shows my point https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fszcivqKF44

    They show off all weapon upgrade animations. And from 0:24 to 1:31 they show off the pistol upgrade animations. That's over 1 minute of Unskippable animations and selecting upgrades. And that's them knowing what they want and knowing the upgrades.

    So for people putting thoughts into which they want it could be longer. Would you want a 1 minute unskippable ad on youtube? No? Exactly.

    Even if you argue that most players will never get 4 upgrades at once. I still had points where I could get 3 upgrades. Which is still a lengthy time.

    Yes the game is long so this doesn't take up too much playtime. But it's still irritating to me. (To clarify this is again a nitpick.)

    Rattlers are a bit too bullet spongy at times. Making an aggressive approach very hard. Which again you can arvue is solved by not being aggressive or better play. But I wanted to be aggressive with them. The better play part is fair.

    Also there are encounters that feel like they punish you a bit too much for not going stealth.

    The Bloater and clicker encounter in the hotel that Lev and abby encounter comes immediately to mind.

    But outside of that I enjoyed the last of us 2 it was a very fun gameplay experience I look forward to experiencing new game plus. Especially experimenting more with Explosive weapons.

    submitted by /u/Jesterofgames
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment