• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 28, 2021

    The Last of Us | Artwork by @shuploc! I'm REALLY excited for this show. Pedro and Bella are going to CRUSH it.

    The Last of Us | Artwork by @shuploc! I'm REALLY excited for this show. Pedro and Bella are going to CRUSH it.


    Artwork by @shuploc! I'm REALLY excited for this show. Pedro and Bella are going to CRUSH it.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:11 PM PST

    My custom TLOU2 switchblade

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:29 AM PST

    Bought myself the soundtrack on vinyl! I love the artwork!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:31 AM PST

    Has this happened to anyone else? Really spoiled my mood

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:30 PM PST

    That's one hell of an explosion

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:36 AM PST

    The Wolf on the Shelf

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 04:01 PM PST

    Hello friends.

    On today's episode of 'Neat Small Details of TLOU2' let me direct your attention to -

    The Wolf on the Shelf

    https://preview.redd.it/4j94efmpmak61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=197dd53ddf9f16ce5f255743756652eb3ad7f8c0

    This is at the bottom of the stairs on the Farm and another example of Naughty Dog's godlike environmental storytelling. You could argue it foreshadows Ellie leaving but at the very least it symbolizes how Abby is still priority numero uno for Ellie - above everything else.

    \"We've got a family. She doesn't get to be more important than that.\"

    Adding another layer is the fact that the wolf is a carving by Joel. We can find the same sculpture in his wood carving room in Jackson. Also found in Jackson are the clock on the middle shelf which is above the fireplace mantle in Joel's house. And the picture of Jesse, Dina, and Ellie is above Ellie's bed.

    And finally of course, Ellie comes back and the wolf is gone. But so is everything else.

    All Gone

    submitted by /u/WerkinAndDerpin
    [link] [comments]

    Just finished the game, loved every part of it so I made myself a wallpaper. Thought some of you might like it.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    About the "guy with a bitch scar across his face" quote

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 11:24 AM PST

    I might be super dumb and it might be super obvious but I just realized now, after a few playthroughs, that the line "I asked about a dude with a bitch scar across his face" is funnier than I thought... because if Ellie was actually asking around the country for a guy with a scar across his face, people would 100% assume she was looking for some Seraphite... and she would end up exactly in Seattle anyway!

    Sorry if anyone pointed that out already, and sorry if it's only funny to me!

    submitted by /u/Toul28
    [link] [comments]

    Did joel try to commit suicide?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 07:14 AM PST

    In tlou 1 you come across a dead couple in a bathtub. And ellie says that they took the easy way out. And Joel says then "it isnt easy trust me" so does that mean joel tried to kill himself and couldnt do it. Or am i just reading to much into it.

    submitted by /u/thrasher_basher69
    [link] [comments]

    “What is grief, if not love persevering?” This line from WandaVision instantly made me think of Part 2.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 03:02 AM PST

    TLOU tattoo

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:22 PM PST

    ok, so. i just finished TLOU2 and im amazed. TLOU is my favourite game ever. i have been obsessing over getting Ellie's tattoo but I have doubts. Is it too nerdy? Too big for just a tattoo of a game I like? I feel like my parents will think I'm crazy too, and I highly value their opinion. What if I want to do another sleeve in the future or something? Am I overthinking it?

    I know a lot of people have gotten the tattoo so what are your thoughts on it?

    submitted by /u/parisbeckman
    [link] [comments]

    Even though it was necessary, it still doesn't make a lot of sense.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:42 PM PST

    For the soldier to open fire on Joel and Sarah at the end of the prologue in Part 1.

    I mean, I can think of three reasons why it's a stupid idea.

    1. Waste of VALABLE ammo (and he wasn't even firing on semi-auto).

    2. The sound of gunfire will surely attract more Infected to his location.

    3. The soldier's superiors have no way of finding out whether he did it or not aside from his word. He could have just shooed the two away and later lied that he'd killed them.

    Again, I know that it was necessary for the plot to happen, I'm just questioning the logic behind it.

    submitted by /u/DragonBat362
    [link] [comments]

    Help me make a video

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:56 PM PST

    I'm making a video for Ashley Johnson and I need help.

    Because of my disabilities, I can't do a voice-over of the letter I wrote for her so I need your help.

    You will get credit in my video

    I need someone I've talked with before since I'm being vulnerable

    You can't be

    • Homophobic
    • Can't be oblivious to what SPD is
    • Can't be against creating your own coping mechanisms

    How to submit

    1. Record you reading the letter
    2. Send in mp3 format to [prob8473@gmail.com](mailto:prob8473@gmail.com)
    3. Need it by March 15th

    Resources

    Letter

    What is SPD

    Thank you for your help I really appreciate it

    submitted by /u/Rsbbit060404
    [link] [comments]

    Wrath v. Mercy, drawing by me (-:

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    I'm more than happy to say that after a few weeks of blood, passion, sweat and tears, I've beaten The Last of Us Part II on Grounded difficulty!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Made a concept trailer for The Last of Us HBO TV Show, hope you enjoy.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:46 PM PST

    I hope you like it���� portrait of Ellie❤️

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 05:19 AM PST

    Well then that's a bit odd

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 09:03 AM PST

    Love it or hate it?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 10:53 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    So for the first time I have played through both games and finished them. These two games were an experience like nothing I've ever had before. I found myself caught up in the story of all the characters and built a deep deep bonds with them, especially Ellie and Joel, as I'm sure most of us have. Personally I would give both games a perfect 10/10 masterpiece rating as I've never been so intrenched in a story and narrative like I did with this.

    SPOILERS FOLLOW..........

    My question is this, do you dislike this game? If so why? "i" personally loved the game, however I've seen a lot of hate from people. I suppose I can understand a little bit, with the death of Joel and there are multiple times I thought to myself, "damn Ellie you really are ruthless", having to play as Abby, oh and the part you play as Abby and beat Ellie's head into the ground that was hard to play and watch. But with that all said I found that often I appreciated why they did what they did. I loved seeing the lengths Ellie would go for revenge for Joel. I loved hating Abby then seeing, Jesus no wonder she's so angry. She has as much reason for revenge as Ellie, maybe even more. I found that all of it, the constant divide between what's really good and evil to be the driving narrative. It was enthralling. I did miss playing as Ellie but the parts with Abby helped built the rivalry and care for the outcome. I feel without both perspectives there would have been no intense feelings for the "winner" when the game came to its conclusion.

    Lastly if you stuck with me through my long post. Would you like to have a TLOU 3, if so who as the main characters? Personally I'd love another and I'd love for Ellie to be a big part of it but I would also love to see more of Abby and Lev and maybe even a new character too. Thanks for reading all the way through and I hope to hear your thoughts for an amazing game!

    Take care and stay safe.

    submitted by /u/Ralin1004
    [link] [comments]

    Just noticed that if you throw a bottle in someone's head, they're cut

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 12:25 AM PST

    Aggressive Gameplay • [Patrol] • Grounded • No Reticle

    Posted: 28 Feb 2021 06:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment