• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 2, 2021

    The Last of Us | Died In my Grounded PermaDeath Run in a weird way

    The Last of Us | Died In my Grounded PermaDeath Run in a weird way


    Died In my Grounded PermaDeath Run in a weird way

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:55 PM PST

    Got an autographed print from Troy Baker

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:49 PM PST

    Joel fanart by me

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:08 AM PST

    My part 1 display, currently waiting on part 2 to release

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:54 PM PST

    This post is not directly related to The Last of Us, but I made a post apocalyptic artwork which I was inspired by this amazing game :3

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:13 AM PST

    It turns out that we can hit a smoke bomb with an explosive arrow

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:09 AM PST

    Shortly after going back and getting tlou1 platinum i attempted for tlou2. i encourage anyone who was put off by their first play through to play it again. i loved it the first time but playing it again brought a whole new insight. what a game, even if it is an emotion rollercoaster throughout.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:32 PM PST

    The Boy

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:29 PM PST

    One of my favorite scenes with Joel & Ellie

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:05 PM PST

    Day 2 in seattle.

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:29 AM PST

    Finished it for the first time

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:29 PM PST

    Just like the title says, I finished the game for the first time last night. I finished it in 2 days. I played for about 4 hours on Saturday and 10 on Sunday, and played Left Behind in its entirety this morning.

    That game was nothing short of absolute perfection. The character work is amazing, the sound design is great, the soundtrack is PHENOMENAL, the art style is incredible, the mechanics are perfect, the combat is fun and challenging, etc. Ellie might be my favorite video game character ever.

    I have nothing bad to say about this game, except that it genuinely caused me anxiety whenever I had to sneak around clickers lol. I can't wait to play part 2 (please no spoilers or even personal opinions on it, I want to experience it for myself). This is probably my new favorite game of all time, replacing Shadow of the Colossus.

    After it was over I just sat there listening to the amazing soundtrack and watching the credits. This game taught me a lot about loss, connection, sacrifice, etc. This is one of those games that's not just a game, it's a piece of art and an experience that everyone deserves to have.

    submitted by /u/ladrac1
    [link] [comments]

    I commissioned https://twitter.com/Ninelives_art?s=09 to draw Ellie, Clementine and AJ for a crossover fanart! What better way to appreciate these amazing games but with art! Enjoy! And follow her on twitter!!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:29 PM PST

    starting the game for the second time today, i notice that Ellie is signing in on March 2nd meaning tonight is the night of that party we heard so much about

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:40 PM PST

    Finally got my poster delivered!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 03:47 PM PST

    My 3D-Printed Ellie Stiletto Switchblade!

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 01:10 AM PST

    The Last of Us Part II has received two nominations at the 68th Annual Motion Picture Sound Editors (MPSE) Golden Reel Awards for Outstanding Achievement(s) in Sound Editing for a Computer Cinematic and for Computer Interactive Game Play

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:31 PM PST

    Joel wearing Ellie's backpack

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 05:02 AM PST

    My first portrait in Photo Mode

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 01:49 PM PST

    Abby's fate and Ending in a nutshell!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 09:56 AM PST

    Part 2 Colored Vinyl

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 12:49 PM PST

    “There ain’t no grave can hold my body down” pic by fotografacida_portraits, cosplay by me

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 04:45 AM PST

    Spoilers:Do you think playing with spoilers affected your experience in a negative way?

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 11:48 PM PST

    I played the game knowing that Joel died, you playing as Abby, and Abby living in the end(I didn't know how anything plays out), just knew these plot points?

    submitted by /u/AdmirableMountain405
    [link] [comments]

    I fear no evil because I’ve seen it all.....like my post or ur a clicker

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 08:56 PM PST

    The Last Of Us OST repress back in stock on Mondo on 3/3!

    Posted: 01 Mar 2021 10:20 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment