• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 3, 2021

    The Last of Us | I recently finished TLOU Part II for the first time. But 15 years ago, my wife passed away shortly after we got married. I'm doing better now, but for years THIS is how I looked at people who even just brought up her name. I know Joel's pain all too well

    The Last of Us | I recently finished TLOU Part II for the first time. But 15 years ago, my wife passed away shortly after we got married. I'm doing better now, but for years THIS is how I looked at people who even just brought up her name. I know Joel's pain all too well


    I recently finished TLOU Part II for the first time. But 15 years ago, my wife passed away shortly after we got married. I'm doing better now, but for years THIS is how I looked at people who even just brought up her name. I know Joel's pain all too well

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:34 PM PST

    Neil's tweet regarding Factions 2 and/or a PS5 patch

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:14 PM PST

    guys, I'm really looking forward to the HBO series, and you?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:21 AM PST

    My charcoal drawing of Ellie

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 10:55 AM PST

    Ellie cosplay

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:02 PM PST

    Did you guys know you can play Snooker in TLOUII?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:28 AM PST

    Joel cosplay

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:01 PM PST

    5 noms in 2 categories. Best cast ever

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:56 PM PST

    A drawing of the rat king I did yesterday

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:16 PM PST

    Happy March 2nd

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 09:34 AM PST

    pedro and bella as joel and ellie by me

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:18 PM PST

    A tragic parallel between Sarah and Ellie.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:48 PM PST

    In the Pt. II flashback in the museum, Ellie cracks a joke saying "Sorry, all the dinosaur's are busy, oh wait, Joel it's for you!" which made me think back to an earlier memory:

    In the prologue of Pt. I Sarah meant to give a Joel a birthday carding reading "You're not a dinosaur... yet!"

    Sorry if this has been brought up before, but It made me both sad and happy for a couple reasons:

    1. Joel never even knew about the card, so he didn't show any signs of having sad memories when Ellie tells the the joke. It may be a stretch, but it's possible this was the Naughty Dog's way of telling the player that this was figuratively Sarah's way of giving him the card, and the museum section is so well loved by players because IMO this is Ellie and Joel's best memory together.
    2. I think most of all, this dinosaur bit shows the similarity of personalty between Sarah and Ellie, and helps on many levels explain how profound the love Joel has for Ellie. After all, one of Joel's last words to Ellie was that "given the chance, I would do it all again."
    submitted by /u/leecanter
    [link] [comments]

    Got this pretty brutal kill in my Grounded playthrough today

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:37 AM PST

    u/s-wis-arts drew me as TLoU part 2 concept art! Incredible artist.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 07:23 PM PST

    I don't know if it was posted before but i want to share this amazing fanart i found, credit goes to Peng Lian from ArtStation.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:50 PM PST

    Joel and Ellie Cosplay by @maul_cosplay and @dabbucosplay from instagram..if there will ever be a fan movie version..just showing ��

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:29 PM PST

    Hey guys, just wanted to share my drawing of Ellie and Shimmer ☺

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:38 AM PST

    Ellie can catch ammo in the air if you press triangle quickly [credits: onlylaiden]

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 02:47 PM PST

    a rant about how much i love these games !

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:26 PM PST

    One of my very favorite things between part one and part two is how much you see ellie grow as a person. in my personal experience, playing these games are like none other. i was 13 when the last of us came out in 2014 and the first time i played it, ellie was 14 (correct me if i'm wrong). i fell in love with the characters and their world and felt really connected to ellie because of her age. years later part 2 comes out in 2020 (about time) and once again my 19 year old self got to experience ellie's journey while she was a similar age as me. the emotional depth of these games bring forth is seriously mind blowing. ellie and joel will forever hold a special place in my heart and feeling like i grew up with ellie and watched her grow into such a badass is an inspiring experience like no other. can't get enough of the last of us or this community!!

    side note: i named my horse in RDR2 after ellie :)

    submitted by /u/lfish25
    [link] [comments]

    Ran into some bugs on the main menu

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 05:17 AM PST

    The Last of Us Part II leads BAFTA Games Awards with 14 nominations

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 04:07 AM PST

    Interesting concept art of Abby's dreams

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 12:57 PM PST

    by Hyoung Namlink to image: https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/028/076/809/original/hyoung-nam-t2-ill-sk-03-gif-ajt.gif?1593430662

    https://i.redd.it/tjel0pfohok61.gif

    I would've loved to see more cut scenes like this – Abby feeling and realizing the weight of what she did in Jackson – especially during her Seattle day 3 while she's helping Lev. I think it would've helped keep the two storylines connected... I wonder why they took this out.

    submitted by /u/Altruistic-Marzipan3
    [link] [comments]

    How The Critical Drinker Lies to Trash Part II

    Posted: 02 Mar 2021 08:45 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment