• Breaking News

    Thursday, August 27, 2020

    The Last of Us | Probably the smoothest combat sequence I’ll ever do on Grounded+

    The Last of Us | Probably the smoothest combat sequence I’ll ever do on Grounded+


    Probably the smoothest combat sequence I’ll ever do on Grounded+

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Brick. Fucking. Master!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:48 AM PDT

    Battle Scars...Most emotionally challenging game I’ve ever played

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    Mapping out the paths the player takes during some of Ellie's sections using real life Seattle

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:50 AM PDT

    6 years ago, I covered one of the walls in my room with concept art from The Last of Us. Still one of the best purchases I've made

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:18 AM PDT

    Ellie (Blood filter)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 04:58 PM PDT

    Abby: my deepest condolences for your dead child.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    Get yourself someone who will look at you like this.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:03 AM PDT

    After four playthroughs (story, collectibles, grounded, permadeath), 64 hours, and an innumerable amount of bricks thrown, I did it! Now time to wait for DLC!

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:45 AM PDT

    [Dina] I’ll just leave this here. Feel free to DM me again.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    Thanks for the Accessibility features Naughty Dog.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:33 PM PDT

    As someone with severe carpal tunnel syndrome and motion sickness, playing on a controller + TPS for more than 30mim is impossible. With the accessibility(aimlock, auto pick-up + motion sickness presets) I managed to play and have fun with this game for weeks, no pain and no dizziness something that would be impossible in many other PS4 games. It took me 7months to finish RDR2 because of the severe pain after playing 30minutes.

    So thanks Naughty Dog, thanks for doing it and thanks for bringing it to the attention. Gaming is a wholesome hobby and every one in this world should be able to do it even if they have some kind of disability. I really hope that Accessibility Features will be a permanent part of the next generation.

    submitted by /u/OwlPuzzled
    [link] [comments]

    Backpack arrived today and now has a permanent home! One more thing is due to arrive to officially complete the shelf, it's looks utterly fantastic. Stay tuned

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 02:59 PM PDT

    I love the photo mode in this game. The last photo gives me Silent Hill 2 vibes

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 03:35 PM PDT

    Just played the last 5 hours of the game in one sitting..

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:00 PM PDT

    And I am emotionally drained. I've never had a video game, or much of anything, emotionally drained me like the last 5 hours of the last of us part 2. I bought the last of us remastered and the last of us part 2 and played them both back to back. I'm still trying to process everything but the cycle of violence this game portrays is very gut-wrenching. Joel's vengeance at the end of The last of us led to Abby's vengeance and then Ellie's vengeance, and they both ended up losing everything. At 37 years old life probably played hundreds maybe even thousands of video games. And off the top of my head this is my favorite game of all time at this point next to Half-Life 2. Anyway, how did you all feel after you finished the final stretch of this game? I sad and a bit frustrated. Both Ellie and Abby had a chance to just live.. I don't know what exactly happened to Abby and Lev at Santa Barbara, but I doubt they left without any scars. And Ellie comes home to an empty house... I felt that being able to play a good solid portion of the game from Abby's perspective with slightly different skills and abilities was a very nice touch. Anyway please comment how you felt immediately after the final stretch.

    submitted by /u/burgerman667
    [link] [comments]

    An homage to TLOU, but made it a little more personal ;)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Ellie is bad ass

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 07:36 PM PDT

    I sculpted and painted a clicker! Happy with how it turned out

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Started Ellie’s tattoo. One more session to finish. The placement is a little wrong on the hand, but it doesn’t look too wrong or awkward does it?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:19 AM PDT

    Ellie... you doing ok?

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 10:45 PM PDT

    Graceful Brick Master performing Brick Ballet.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Anyone else realise that the days the last of us games released were on the age Ellie is in that game (the last of us 14) the last of us pt 2 19)

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    “If somehow the Lord gave me a second chance at that moment, I would do it all over again”

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Druckmann put at least two references to a reading list I'd asked him for on books that inspired TLOU. Ish (from TLOU1) is the protagonist's name from Earth Abides, and Abby is reading City of Thieves.

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 11:44 AM PDT

    Here’s a picture of abby my amazing friend drew for me i thought i share it with you guys

    Posted: 26 Aug 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment