• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    The Last of Us | Wear yo masks

    The Last of Us | Wear yo masks


    Wear yo masks

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    Just finished TLOU2 for the first time and im glad I did, I almost didn't play because of the controversy

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:47 PM PDT

    I ended up liking Abby a lot more than I wanted to, when the ending came I was hoping Ellie wouldn't kill her. People hate her character so much but if part 1 was all about Abby and her dad trying to save man kind and the ending was through their eyes with Joel killing all them, him and Ellie would have been the major villain in part 2 instead of the other way around. I feel like thats why I like this game so much, it made you think. It showed you that ( most video games don't ) senseless killling has consequences and the good guy can also be the bad guy and the bad guy can also be the good guy. Abby and Ellie both had motives of revenge and they both lost it all through their quest to achieve it. Neither ending was particularly happy for any of them showing that revenge will never truly give you closure. I can see why some people didn't like the game but I love heavy story driven games and this satisfied my itch like no other.

    submitted by /u/throwawaytehee
    [link] [comments]

    Inferno

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Incredible Ellie Fan Art by Nefeli

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    I’ve honestly never played a more realistic looking game in my life.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    Someone is creative at jb hi-fi Broadway. Give them a raise!

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    Ellie by @saritukitatoo on IG

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:11 PM PDT

    Lights out

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Found some tadpoles...

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    Explosive arrows are BRUTAL

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:18 PM PDT

    We’ve all been there amirite ladies?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    Some portraits of Ellie in the last part of the game.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Starting my drawing practice again with quick sketch of Ellie .

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    rate my setup

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    A moment of happiness

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:17 AM PDT

    Amazing character detail! Description in comments.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:58 PM PDT

    White Moth .png on transparent background, for you graphic artist fans out there

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Um.. Ellie... you might wanna wipe your... um...... you got a little thing on your... face....

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    Did I need to spend 3k on guitars? No. Am I glad I did? Yes.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 10:27 AM PDT

    SOUNDTRACK APPRECIATION

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    Is anyone else listening to this on repeat?

    What's your favourite and why?

    It's just so perfect, and plucks at the ol heartstrings every time ❤️

    submitted by /u/hoberilius
    [link] [comments]

    Accessibility options for the blind are being used by a streamer on twitch

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I was browsing twitch to see playthroughs of TLOU2 and there's a streamer that's blind that is using the accessibility features. It's really neat to hear the different sounds that the game uses to help people navigate jumping distances, solving puzzles, cracking safes. Haven't seen combat yet, so dk about that one.

    It's an interesting watch.

    obsrattlehead is the streamer if anyone is interested.

    submitted by /u/herbwannabe
    [link] [comments]

    A new (to me) detail I noticed with Sam

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:09 AM PDT

    I am playing through TLOU again and noticed something I haven't noticed before. In the suburbs chapter, after destroying the armored vehicle, Ellie, Henry, and Sam are attacked by a large wave of infected.

    I was manning the sniper rifle and looking at Sam, you can see that he is attacked by a clicker.

    After the attack, Henry asks if he's ok, and you can hear in his voice that something had changed.

    I had never noticed that before and thought was quite amazed.

    submitted by /u/TopNFalvors
    [link] [comments]

    Haven't drawn in years but decided to take it up again. Here's my attempt at a clicker.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:13 PM PDT

    It is soo cute/sad that Ellie tried to act like Joel in that scene .....Spoiler

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    The part where she faced Owen and Mel and tried to do what Joel did with the two thugs in part one

    You could easily see on here face that she is not good at doing this interrogation and had no idea how Joel do this

    submitted by /u/Shadiezz2018
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment