• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    The Last of Us | "Do not fuckinng inhale spores" - Jeffery Pierce, Tommy's Voice Actor

    The Last of Us | "Do not fuckinng inhale spores" - Jeffery Pierce, Tommy's Voice Actor


    "Do not fuckinng inhale spores" - Jeffery Pierce, Tommy's Voice Actor

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    He knows what we want

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Nathan Drake Actor: “I’m More Excited for The Last of Us Show Than an Uncharted Movie”

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    I was bored during quarantine, so I made an Ellie fan art.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    Welp, I think the Shots of Us sheet is done. It's pretty deadly already as is. I suggest yo do it with beer, specially for longplays

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    The Road

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:10 PM PDT

    Daydreams of wearing my vest to the midnight launch of a game that keeps getting delayed ��

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:12 PM PDT

    Decided to make my journal look a bit prettier with this sketch I did :)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Seems I interrupted a fun game of follow the leader... (apologies for the terrible video!)

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:24 PM PDT

    I just found my launch day 2013 copy. It can’t be for nothing!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    I love the atmosphere in this little forrest section. It's so peaceful and the graphic design is stunning.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    so this was for absolutely nothing

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Playing around with photo mode and got a new background for my Ps4.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Aged like milk huh

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I hope this new date is placeholder!

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    Ever since I beat the first game IM OBSESSED!!! Plus I just love this background picture

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 07:48 PM PDT

    "Cant deny that view"

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    what a cutie

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    Purely sales wise, I think May would have been a stellar launch window with this truly captured audience...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    I know this is about having the best launch possible, but the opportunity cost of moving the launch to Fall or even Winter is going to hurt sales, not help IMO.

    May launch - Digital Only / Physical where possible A lot of the world in lockdown/quarantine - you have people falling all over the game (along with all these 'new gamers' too): literally the perfect storm for a boom release, albeit minus a good chunk of physical store sales (I think would be offset by the timing though).

    Delay till July/Aug : Likely peope getting out and about a lot more, less demand for being inside with a game, physical sales will be up, not much competition: I'm hoping this is the window they choose.

    Delay till Sept/Oct: Cyberpunk window....don't even try it ND, please. I plan on playing CP2077 for Sept-Dec so no other games except Destiny 2 and some Warzone I'd say (obviously speaking for myself, but I know they don't wanna go head to head with 2077, it'd be a stupid move.

    Delay till Nov/Dec: I wouldn't buy on PS4, I'd just then wait and buy the PS5 version for best first experience possible: if I bought prior to this, I'd double dip early 2021 if the version is out then...you miss out on double dipping if you wait this long.

    There's no real winner anywhere here: but with games selling like hotcakes right now, I just think their original date was still the best option:, as they said, it is pretty much done: this is a logistical issue, not game issue.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/IvorySamoan
    [link] [comments]

    I'll pass very carefully...

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    There are rumors about the tlou 2 ending getting leaked?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 04:22 PM PDT

    Is it actually leaked? Man I hope not. Should I stop being in social media and only get the tlou entertainment from this subreddit since the moderators remove any leaks?

    submitted by /u/CaptainAcornYT
    [link] [comments]

    A personal theory of why the game is delayed "indefinitely" and what that means

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Obviously, I have no idea what I'm talking about, so don't look into my theory too much. Okay, so basically, we know it's been "delayed indefinitely." This sounds worse than it is. When we hear that term with games, it usually means something has gone so wrong with production that they now have no idea when it will come out and often they will have to remake part or all of the game due to some issues. Luckily, this obviously isn't the case, as Druckman has stated on the podcast that the game is at the "1 yard line" and they just need to iron out some little bugs. This means essentially that the game is done and could be released on May 29th if it weren't for the Coronavirus and the supply chains having taken a huge hit. So, they clearly couldn't release it in May, so the only option was to delay it. But until when? When will all of this end?

    Well, that's the question the whole world would like to know. It could get better in May, or it could get better in June, or it could be months. Nobody knows. So instead of delaying until June and then having to potentially delay it for ANOTHER time, they just said "indefinitely" and will just see how things go. Here is where my optimism comes in.

    If it's the beginning of June and the game is done, then whenever supply chains recover they can release the game. Even if it's June 1st and things are better, I could see them dropping a launch trailer and setting a release date of somewhere from the 7th to 15th. Alternatively, if things stay bad, they might just have to say fuck it and release the digital version. This is why Druckman said on the podcast "A final decision hasn't been made," implying that they are considering that as well. They really have no reason to wait, as we want the game, and they want to try and get the game out before the end of June so as to not conflict with Ghost of Tsushima.

    But what if the game doesn't come out by the end of June, and then they don't want to release it alongside Tsushima? Well, in that case, Tsushima won't be released on time either due to the same issue, and they will likely delay that until after TLOU because of the greater anticipation for TLOU.

    Anyways, TL;DR I think the game has a good chance of coming out in June or July, because things will either improve with the virus or they will have to say fuck it, we need to move on to a new project and get revenue now and just release the game digitally. Also, there's no way Tsushima will effect the release of TLOU because Tsushima will be delayed until after if that's the case. Anyways, thanks for coming to my Tedtalk and let me know what you think of my theory below.

    submitted by /u/thebreadjordan
    [link] [comments]

    Literally just finished my first ever play through of TLOU

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 09:09 PM PDT

    I endured... I survived...

    I have now completed what I believe will be my favorite game of all time. So fucking beautiful.

    I'm a total fanatic now, and glad to be in this subreddit/community with you all

    submitted by /u/couple_of_taytos
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment