• Breaking News

    Monday, April 6, 2020

    The Last of Us | i was rewatching the gameplay trailer and noticed that when Ellie fires her explosive arrow, the letters in the background realistically fall off the wall. This game is gonna be so detailed.

    The Last of Us | i was rewatching the gameplay trailer and noticed that when Ellie fires her explosive arrow, the letters in the background realistically fall off the wall. This game is gonna be so detailed.


    i was rewatching the gameplay trailer and noticed that when Ellie fires her explosive arrow, the letters in the background realistically fall off the wall. This game is gonna be so detailed.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:15 PM PDT

    Reloaded

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    The woods sections of TLOU are the best.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    My Clicker cosplay!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:37 AM PDT

    hopefully Ellie still has some teenage spunk in her for part 2. hoping for some more funny dialogue!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:29 PM PDT

    Everyone:Upset that Part II got delayed again indefinitely Me: ha Joelraffe

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:26 PM PDT

    Proof that Nikolaj Coster-Waldau will play Joel

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    One reason to choose the Bow and Airrow as your weapon of choice in TLOU

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    Waiting...

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:58 AM PDT

    Time to revisit my favorite game of all time on my new LG OLED TV

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Just completed TLOU for the first time. Thought I'd share.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:00 PM PDT

    Background: haven't bought or even played any consoles or video games since 2010-2011. Friend has pushed me for years to get back into it and strongly recommended TLOU. He lent me his PS4 and his remastered copy of TLOU just before the coronavirus lockdown occurred here in London.

    Boy am I glad he did...this thing is a masterpiece.

    Firstly a lot of the enjoyment is down to the story and characters as opposed to the actual gameplay, though I'm not taking anything away from the gameplay. You really grow attached to the characters or at least I did 😅. Ellie isn't just some whiny kid, she's a heroine who visibly grows attached to Joel. Joel himself obviously puts work first and sees her as an assignment but ultimately grows to care about her and inevitably there's something about Ellie that links with Sarah.

    The fireflies are just useless if you ask me. Incompetent and keep letting Joel and Ellie down. Tess was a badass.

    The gameplay is perfect. The controls are not complicated or painfully intricate. The stealth approach is a personal highlight for me. I've played stealtg games before but found them to almost suck the enjoyment out. This however got the balance between stealth and action perfect. I suppose its survival isn't it, a different genre.

    The soundtrack is amazing. I'm about to go onto YouTube to look for it.

    I'm unhappy its over 😓

    submitted by /u/giggseyyyyyy
    [link] [comments]

    Why the hate towards ND?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    They are literally delaying the game so that all fans around the world can play it at the same time without having to watch a thousand spoilers all over the internet. I think that in this specific situation they are absolutely right, I prefer that we can all play the most anticipated game of the generation at the same time and not that some can go digital while others will simply have to wait maybe months.

    (shit this is gonna be downvoted to hell)

    submitted by /u/MulTiProG
    [link] [comments]

    Got it ��

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    The last of us - HBO

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:45 PM PDT

    Disappointed but determined

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    I'm trying really hard not to be too upset that Part II got delayed again. The first time it got pushed back I was annoyed but excited because May 29 is my birthday. I had a plan to have my best friend come up and that was how we were gonna spend my birthday weekend, killing infected and crying since The Last of Us was our favorite game to play together when we roomed in college.

    She lives in a different city and I don't get to see her very often. I had a really shitty birthday last year and at least wanted it to be somewhat better this year. I don't blame Sony or ND but this just really sucks. I'm furloughed from my job right now and I'm going crazy finding different things to do. I'm just in a weird headspace and worried that I'm going to have another crappy birthday. I know compared to literally everything else that seems so petty and stupid but it's one of the few things left I was looking forward to. I'm hoping the delay won't be too long and that things can get relatively normal soon again. We need to find ways to stay hopeful, even if it's something so small.

    Fuck coronavirus and fuck 2020 honestly.

    submitted by /u/mfdillad
    [link] [comments]

    A little opinion by an Italian guy about Naughty Dog delay of the game

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Hello everyone i made a comment in one of the discussions regarding the game and I want to report here too my feelings about what I think of this situation from a country that is one of the first punched in the face by COVID.

    I'm Italian here in Italy life is hard due to corona virus from February. And then from 8 March we can't go out of our houses because of the quarantine.

    I know that this can seem selfish but you know what is helping us to relax in this period ? Movies games and reading

    And so this Is a game that most of us were waiting with very excitement and yes I know it's just a game but hey maybe this game can help us to make our time less depressing

    And seeing how every other developers are releasing their games even if only digitally make me really think.

    I know that the game industry is a business and they want to make huge success with this game and probably splitting the release is a no go for their marketing team but believe me if I say that this fucking virus will go on unfortunately for very long time.

    We're closed in our houses without contacts with no one for one month and even before for most of us and the numbers of the pandemic isn't going to reduce... the rest of the world is going to see this in all countries and is really sad but then what should we do? Remove all existing piece of media or service that can help us resist this difficult time?? I don't know man for me isn't the right thing and I will say again Naughty Dog will never find a release date decent for their selling standard because this shit isn't gonna over for very long and even after that there will be many people that will don't have the money for buying they had to release February and these problems aren't a thing.

    Because this is not possible cause we can't see the future I think that digital release with some sort of trick for when they can go fully physical for who has ordered it is the best option. Sorry for this long opinion.

    submitted by /u/vincenzo12345
    [link] [comments]

    [OC] [Drawn by me] I know it's not as good as most of the drawings on here but i'm really proud of this :) if you couldn't tell, it's Ellie!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    [Self] Ellie from The Last Of Us by azumicosplay.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Playing this game for the 10th time. Opening still makes me cry.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:07 PM PDT

    Honestly, the opening of this game when Sarah dies still makes me cry. Every single time. That's how you know the writing is good when they manage to get you to care about characters during the first 5 minutes of the game.

    submitted by /u/timo-el-supremo
    [link] [comments]

    What is everyone most excited about for TLOU Part II?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Don't say the game coming out, lol.

    I'm really excited for the graphics for one but I also am SO excited to see Joel's part in this story, and also Lev and Yara (from the 'clip her wings' trailer).

    They seem really cool and mysterious, I love being introduced to new characters and I hope they're big in the story.

    What are you guys excited for?

    submitted by /u/rovothehomo
    [link] [comments]

    My quarantine-rendition of the Clicker. I'm open to critique

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    How far in did most people start to love this game?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    I'm not very far in at all, but I really don't like it that much. It might just not be for me, but I want to know how many hours of play it took for it to really hook people, so I know where it's safe to stop with confirmation that I'm not missing out on something I could love. For reference, right now, I'm sneaking through a museum with Tess and Ellie trying to avoid clickers.

    submitted by /u/ettthhhaaaaan
    [link] [comments]

    Release The Last of Us Part II Digitally

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 04:49 PM PDT

    I don't know how y'all feel about the recent delay news (besides disappointed), but I think Naughty Dog and Sony should still try for an initial digital release on May 29. I know so many fans were planning on purchasing the game digitally anyway, and if you've already pre-ordered a disc or the collector's edition, they should provide a digital code for you on May 29 so you can play with everyone else. What do y'all think? Check out my petition Petition to release The Last of Us Part II digitally

    submitted by /u/Mjmelia
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment