• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    The Last of Us | First game I've ever pre-ordered. Now I'm even more excited.

    The Last of Us | First game I've ever pre-ordered. Now I'm even more excited.


    First game I've ever pre-ordered. Now I'm even more excited.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:55 AM PDT

    T-minus 2 months guys!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:07 PM PDT

    This is the trailer that got me into the game. How did you come across The Last of Us?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Ben Mendelsohn is a huge TLOU fan, and I think he should play David

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:49 PM PDT

    i was bored, so he’s my impromptu cosplay

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:00 PM PDT

    Carousel ride

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:47 AM PDT

    Uhh... I can explain...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Last of us Part II Animation System Explained

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:16 PM PDT

    Last of us Part II Animation System Explained

    New Mechanic

    So there's a lot of confusion about whether the gameplay of Part II is actually "real" or scripted. I've read a lot about it lately and found some new info that I haven't noticed earlier on.

    The game's director Neil Druckmann did an interview after the E3 gameplay aired and this is what he had to say:

    "In classic Naughty Dog style, we always try to contextualize animations, so the dodge and shoot play away from the arrow is a different animation from when the blade is about to hit her," Newman said when asked about the variety of movements seen in the new gameplay. "There's an extremely complicated system that goes into making each of her dodges."

    "Every strike has its own dodge based on the angle, how high it is, different things [like that]," Margenau added. These dodges in particular make certain combat sequences in the trailer look scripted, but the co-directors say that this movement is mapped to a specific button."

    [About the arrow pull out animation]: "It's not distinctly a healing animation [in the trailer], it's a particular status effect," Newman said. "You'll notice in the lower right, there's a little arrow icon, and it's like you're afflicted with 'arrow-ness.' It disables your listen mode and it totally screws up your aim, so you have to try and find a safe spot to take the arrow out."

    submitted by /u/sk1ler97
    [link] [comments]

    Shoot me down but I wont fall

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    Joel, hotel basement

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    What’ll happen after too much time in quarantine.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Just finished this game...

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    I'm late to the party since I just bought this game last week. But I just wanted to share I cried like a little bitch in the giraffe scene.

    submitted by /u/Panchogomez1
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got the courage to do it

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    I finally joined the club and ready for TLOU Part II!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    Now that it’s all healed up. Here’s my TLOU ink. Shout out to Benevolent Studio’s. Mason City, Iowa.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    My friend drew this for me earlier today.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    I just noticed something things

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 09:12 PM PDT

    In the first game, Joel and Ellie would light their Molotovs with a lighter. In part 2, the Molotov just lit by itself. And when Dina was lifting the crumbled ceiling off of Ellie, her rifle strap looped around her whole body lol. I've been rewatching the gameplay and looking for the smallest of things. Quarantine is giving me lots of free time.

    submitted by /u/Theramennoodler666
    [link] [comments]

    This was the first game I bought with my PS4 three years ago. Before Part II releases, I had to revisit it and finally get the platinum trophy.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:28 PM PDT

    After 20 playthroughs I finally decided to pursue Platinum, and today, it's mine atlast!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Crazy idea - Based mode: bricks and bottles are replaced with LEGO bricks and airplane liquor bottles, respectively. Shivs are now plastic cutlery; 2/3 chance of not working when used.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:12 PM PDT

    What other crazy ideas can you come up with? How masochistic can we prove ourselves to be?

    submitted by /u/Aperture_Engineering
    [link] [comments]

    Got the trophy for fully upgrading Joel with pills before I upgraded everything

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:37 PM PDT

    The Hunt

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Retro Last of Us Comic cover by Rockstar North artist

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment