• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    The Last of Us | I painted the window and Ellie's switchblade for my boyfriend's birthday present!

    The Last of Us | I painted the window and Ellie's switchblade for my boyfriend's birthday present!


    I painted the window and Ellie's switchblade for my boyfriend's birthday present!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:43 AM PDT

    The last 20 minutes of my life have been an emotional roller coaster my god. Ellie is amazing

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    Gustavo Santaolalla is such am amazing composer! Who is ready to hear more of TLOU PART II soundtrack??

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    TLOU Movie Style Poster by Shinobi2u on deviantart.com ����

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    I’m glad they seem so confident at ND

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    60 Days Left!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    Just beat Grounded mode on my first play through

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    After 153 deaths and 1 month later I finally beat last of us on grounded mode. I've always wanted to play the game but never really pulled the trigger until there was a deal. This was my first play through and mostly blind. I knew about the limited ammo, didn't know what the hell was gonna happen at any point. Not gonna say the game was easy cause it really wasn't. There were times I had to stop playing for the rest of the day cause of how frustrating it was, namely the winter cabin section. All in all I don't recommend doing this. Now after all that sneaking and dying I wanna just play on easy and Rambo through the damn game. I am curious what listen mode is like. I assume it's like the really random times when I could see an outline of an enemy behind walls.

    submitted by /u/snarkyassassin
    [link] [comments]

    Eerily Prescient Journal Entry

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    "They should be terrified of you"

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:18 PM PDT

    This photo reminds me a lot the last ofus locations, but in fact this picture was taken in M'Spiderman

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:07 AM PDT

    Joel: "Looks fit, could be useful for making drops. Always did like the bossy types. Yes, ma'am."

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Final picture before the ending of my grounded mode play through. Seeing everyone post about them beating grounded mode on this reddit gave me the inspiration to do it myself! Can’t wait till May 28th!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    so one of my friends drew ellie and joel... LMFAOO so great..

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    I took the bottle flip challenge to the next level... I present to you the monitor flip challenge, never done before.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:44 AM PDT

    Would love to see Javier Bardem play Joel in the live action series. Who do you think should play Ellie?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:19 AM PDT

    Ellie, whistling

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    That was intense! I spent so much time with this game and the platinum popping up made it all worth it.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:20 AM PDT

    Beautiful landscape

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Why do the infected go for the neck? Do people turn after dying?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Never understood this.

    If they went for non lethal places, they'd be killed at some point. But I thought they needed to be alive to turn.

    I've played this game for a long time, but it's the one thing I don't get.

    submitted by /u/Milkshaketurtle79
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us - The Quarantine Zone Piano Arrangement (with Music Sheet)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Quarantine Grounded Campaign Work-out (Join me in my conquest of pain)

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Haven't played the campaign in around two years, so I expect to get absolutely rekt when I hit Winter.

    Rules:

    Start a new campaign on Grounded Mode. Stealth allowed (duh) but no speed-run cheesing on combat sections. Every time you die, you must complete one rep of a pre-selected exercise. Pick a cycle of five or so exercises, here are mine:

    15 Push-Ups 20 Sit-Ups 15 Squats 8 Burpees 20x Overhead Press w/ 40lb weight

    Every time you die, do one rep. Next time you die, move to the next exercise. Upon reaching the final exercise, lather, rinse, and repeat the list.

    If anyone comes up with a routine they believe is especially groovy, share it out, I might even adopt a bit of what you're doing to keep things fresh.

    Best of luck if you try it out. I, for one, am looking forward to attaching stakes to whether or not I die in an engagement.

    This is gonna suck! =D

    submitted by /u/kxpercussion
    [link] [comments]

    Grounded + : Hospital

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:30 AM PDT

    Anyone know the total number of enemies possible in the hospital level?

    submitted by /u/BiggerDamnederHeroer
    [link] [comments]

    My one hope for The Last of Us 2 is that the "puzzles" aren't just rearranging dumpsters, crates, and ladders.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    Uncharted 4 didn't seem to be that bad about it, so hopefully they've moved away from those design conventions.

    submitted by /u/OnlyUsesTheLastWord
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment