• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    The Last of Us | my ellie cosplay at PAX! i need to get a brick case for my phone to bring it all together

    The Last of Us | my ellie cosplay at PAX! i need to get a brick case for my phone to bring it all together


    my ellie cosplay at PAX! i need to get a brick case for my phone to bring it all together

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:01 AM PST

    Why is this so pure?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:38 PM PST

    I painted a firefly rock. Thought this sub would like it. I hid it near a path about 3 weeks ago and it's still there as of a few days ago.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:16 PM PST

    I’m in love with my new theme

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:04 PM PST

    The perfect Joel doesn't exi...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:29 PM PST

    Was making my way across David’s town when I found this woman running in circles!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:22 AM PST

    Part 2 hype

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:09 AM PST

    In honour of The Last Of Us Part 2 coming out soon I decided to platinum the first one :)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:33 AM PST

    So if I don't pre-order, I will not get those beautiful bonus items?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:59 PM PST

    Damn, I was never interested in pre-order bonus items, but that tattoo avatar looks so dope, I would never change it.

    Hopefully, I can buy it afterwards.

    submitted by /u/zPlayjoe
    [link] [comments]

    Just discovered that Westons Pharmacy have a Twitter account

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:22 PM PST

    Saw were sharing our TLOU themes. Here’s my part 2 custom theme.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Hmm. Ellie's hair and her eyes look different in TLoU2.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    Preorder the Last of Us II

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:59 PM PST

    Hey everyone! I'm a hardcore fan like you, but I haven't preordered the game yet due to personal situations that came up. I had my eyed on the ellie and the collectors edition for the longest time. I didn't get the collectors because I was told the ellie edition was going to be released again, but now I see both are unavailable. Does anyone have any sugguestions where I can find it? Are stores going to offer a bigger stock? I don't want to pay $300 more for it on ebay.

    submitted by /u/Rocky_Tamale
    [link] [comments]

    I need help with trying to find The Last of Us PS4 steelbook.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:03 PM PST

    it's been months searching for a reasonable price, usually they all cost about 100+ USD. (I already pre-ordered the collector's edition for Part II)

    Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/DarkNoHeart
    [link] [comments]

    So no one has discussed the MW in a while...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:52 AM PST

    Everyone always seems to forget about her, yara, and lev. (Including myself). Is she Ellie's mom? Is she Ellie's sister? Will she be Ellie's daughter after a time jump? Or is she just some woman? I personally hope she's just some woman. I'm really curious how they'll fit into the game. What do you guys think/want?

    submitted by /u/Astarkw1
    [link] [comments]

    The Two Sarahs

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:22 PM PST

    I watched Panic Room for the first time today & I can't unsee the similarities between Sarah in TLOU & Sarah in the movie.

    submitted by /u/ZHobbs20
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know who voices this enemy?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:08 AM PST

    This is driving me crazy. I'm doing another playthrough of this game (been years since my last one) and there's a hunter in the game whose voice I recognize but I don't know from where. It's the one who you can hear immediately at the start of this video, the first dude that talks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1usRdn46gU

    I know it's a long shot but perhaps someone here knows who he is? I swear that dude played a big role in another game.

    EDIT: found him! The Hunter is voiced by Jason Spisak, who several years later played Skizzo in Days Gone: https://youtu.be/XGmbzaHThiI?t=93 He also played Scorpion in Insomniac's Spider-Man game.

    submitted by /u/HelghastFromHelghan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment