• Breaking News

    Monday, January 20, 2020

    The Last of Us | [SPOILER] When you already know what's going to happen...

    The Last of Us | [SPOILER] When you already know what's going to happen...


    [SPOILER] When you already know what's going to happen...

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    What are some good ideas for other stand alone story dlc like Left Behind

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:33 PM PST

    As the title says. Loved the inclusion of Left behind. And wondered other side stories that could have been told.

    3 I've been thinking of is Ish's story from coming back to sea, Tommy's journey back to Austin, and Henry and Sam's story about how they got separated from their group

    I can just see the last one. Some time spent showing The group they were in. Everything is normal. And the ending could be similar to left behind on how it's just the 2 of them in the end; how Sam and Henry are broken after witnessing a lot of their group die in front of them and being separated from them. Just the two of them. As the continue on hopeful to survive.

    And Tommy's return to Austin. As he gets closer and closer to his house he remembers what it was like before outbreak day. As well as how he was able to survive with Joel afterwards. And it could end with him going to Joel's house and taking that photo of Joel and Sarah as He hopes Joel is alive to give it back to him.

    Anyone else got any ideas. I might just make some small fan fiction about this lol. I'm so fascinated about this fictional world.

    Edits: grammar

    submitted by /u/CLN_7567
    [link] [comments]

    Sony Interactive Entertainment is looking for someone with Nvidia GPU and PC programming knowledge to work on The Last of Us Part II.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Playing the main theme on guitar with a beautiful view.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 10:57 AM PST

    If Ellie or Joel were in Super Smash Bros., what would their moveset be?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 01:16 PM PST

    Just a fun thought. It would be kinda hilarious for characters from such brutally violent game to be in such a clean fighting game.

    submitted by /u/ViolatingBadgers
    [link] [comments]

    Collectibles glitch (PS3)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Hello everyone

    I recently went back to the last of us on PS3 to get the platinum. I just finished the game and got all the collectibles but somethings I got from my original playthrough in 2013 didn't count for the collectibles trophy and I can't pick it up again. Chapter select says I'm missing 2 comics books but i have them in my backpack and i cant pick them up again and the same thing is happening with training manuals. Is there a way to fix this without deleting my game save file and fully restarting the game and getting all the collectibles again ?

    submitted by /u/Dark_Ghost997
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU 2 enhanced for PS4 pro?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 03:35 PM PST

    Has anyone heard if the next game will have enhancement options (either 4K or performance wise) for the PS4 Pro? I assume it will since the remastered version had those options.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/quetzal86
    [link] [comments]

    Pearl Jam - Future Days ( an acoustic cover by Eduardo & Renan - wedding gift)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:14 PM PST

    Sorry if it’s been said before

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 08:16 AM PST

    So I got the last of us remastered for ps4 and I'm currently on new game plus and turned off my ps4 and came back to play and it deleted my entire save my trophies are there but save is gone what do I do

    submitted by /u/WaLiD_G
    [link] [comments]

    Clickers/bloaters completely ruin the game for me.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:15 PM PST

    I dunno if this is something that has been beaten to death but clickers and bloaters literally ruin the entire game for me.

    I just arrived at the first bloater and it is total bullshit. Not only did I have to sneak past clickers every 30 seconds up to this point but this damn bloater that you have to shoot certain spots shows up in a game that has shooting mechanics that you can compare to Resident Evil 4.

    I keep hearing how good this story is and I want to experience it but the dev's truly made a mistake adding these enemies to the game.

    One hit kills that can override anything you do unless you have a certain item get really annoying in a game that supplies are extremely scarce anyway.

    Before you tell me that this adds to the challenge to the game.... I truly believe that there are much better ways of of making a game challenges without adding cheap enemies. They are textbook artificial difficulty.

    How can soulsborne nail the formula but most other games struggle at it?

    submitted by /u/r4ge4holic
    [link] [comments]

    Heavily pregnant woman as a playable character?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Okay, hear me out, this is not really a theory about the story, but more about the gameplay in Part II.

    So, the first game made us play with this strong and capable man, before switching to a young girl on her own. That was kind of a great move from ND because the player had to adapt his way of playing the game: melee combat was over, it was more a stealth or die situation.

    In Part II, a lot of clues lead to someone getting pregnant:

    - Halley Gross told her husband "I think I got someone pregnant" after her first day working on the game (Neil Druckmann shared this story in the 2017 PSX panel)

    - "The Last of us American Daughters" easter egg in Uncharted 4 shows a pregnant woman

    - Lots of theories about Ellie and/or Dina being raped

    - Theories about MW being pregnant at the time of the trailer, her being Ellie's mom or daughter etc.

    To get to my point, I think Naughty Dog surprise for Part II might be to get us play as a (heavily) pregnant woman. Might be Ellie, might be MW, might be Dina for a short period of time if she is travelling with Ellie and they get separated or Ellie gets injured (kind of like Winter in the first game). I think that would be a great way to force the player to adapt, because the character would be way less agile, might not be able to run, jump, melee combat...

    What do you think?

    submitted by /u/Toul28
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment