• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 21, 2020

    The Last of Us | I'm trying to get into digital art so I've been practicing with my favourite fictional characters, anyway I thought I would share my Ellie fan art!

    The Last of Us | I'm trying to get into digital art so I've been practicing with my favourite fictional characters, anyway I thought I would share my Ellie fan art!


    I'm trying to get into digital art so I've been practicing with my favourite fictional characters, anyway I thought I would share my Ellie fan art!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    First play through...

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:27 PM PST

    Just finished the SUMMER story arc and oof I'm emotionally drained. I've managed to stay completely spoiler free up until this point, but man idk if my heart can take this adrenaline. I'll check back when I finish FALL.

    submitted by /u/LawkwardMaury
    [link] [comments]

    I’m just a water bottle.... not a threat

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:34 PM PST

    A weird glitch that hasnt happened to me except now.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 06:10 AM PST

    TLOU was a part of my Games Development course from way back in 2011-12

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:16 AM PST

    Theory:

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:09 PM PST

    Just to disclose, I'm sorry if whatever I'm saying here has been said before in this sub.

    Based on speculation and evidence I've put together, and also considering that Naughty Dog is misleading with their promotions for their games:

    Dina is a plant from the Fireflies. She had some sort of affiliation with Marlene, or Marlene's death caused a series of events that destroyed her life when she was younger. She infiltrates Tommy's camp from her own research and has surreptitiously romanticized Ellie to engratiate herself within the camp, but she has no real interest in her. She's really set out to exact her own revenge on Tommy and/or Joel for being suspect in the mass murder of Marlene and the Fireflies at the hospital.

    In the release date trailer reveal, in the scene where we see Ellie pleading "stop" before someone is (fatally) shot, that person is Maria - Tommy's wife. The two accomplices hold Ellie down while Dina kills Maria. Ellie then either escapes on her own, or Dina - having developed some affinity for Ellie even though she was playing her all along - reluctantly let's her go "with her life" sparing her and then fleeing Jackson.

    I'm guessing then that Tommy, Joel and Ellie are grieving, but as precocious as Ellie is and having everything taken away from her in her past but also just having been so deeply deceived and betrayed by Dina, plots to find out where she went and kill her in Tommy's honor. Tommy is vehemently against this. We see the scene where she is trying to coincide with Tommy, saying "what are you doing?" as in,"Maria is dead, how could you let her get away with this?" yet despite his grief doesn't want her to go and implore her not to. She tells him "I don't care" and on her own volition, after all she's lost and her newfound hatred for Dina's betrayal, she will set out to find Dina and kill her to exact revenge for herself.

    Sorry if this is lame or TL;DR. I've just been racking my brain trying to put the puzzle pieces together and MW narrative aside, this is the only plausible theory I could come up with just based on what we've been shown. Either way, I can't wait to see!

    submitted by /u/bigjuicymelons
    [link] [comments]

    Made a short video recapping all of the confirmed enemies we have seen in Part II so far!

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Accidentally overwrote my save, questions about my progress

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 07:08 PM PST

    So in my chapters list it lists me as having completed the game in Grounded mode through downtown. With the museum being the first chapter I have not completed as grounded.

    I accident overwrote the wrong save and therefor my progress is gone. If I start the game through chapter select at either downtown or museum will I get credit and the trophy for having completed grounded mode since earlier parts were completed previously?

    Thank you in advance!

    submitted by /u/Xystence
    [link] [comments]

    [Spoilers?] What song is in this scene?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:17 PM PST

    When you get to Salt Lake, and find the herd of giraffes and lean on the edge of the building with Ellie, what song is that? Is it in the soundtrack?

    submitted by /u/Doggusaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie Edition???

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

    I plan on pre-ordering the Ellie edition, but every website I visit says it is out of stock. How can it be out of stock if the game does not come out until May? Is there going to be a restock, if so when? Is there a notification I can use to be alerted if/when there is a restock? Please help! Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Chewy4231
    [link] [comments]

    Chapter select and items it starts you with question

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:00 AM PST

    When it comes to chapter select on any difficulty, what items does the game give you (bullets etc)?

    Does the game have a running memory of what you had getting to that spot on a select difficulty? Does this update if you roll back through later and have different items?

    I'm curious as to how the game treats just starting a new game at a specific chapter and what items (not collectibles) you will have.

    Thank you!!

    submitted by /u/Xystence
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 04:25 PM PST

    I know everyone heard about a lot of theories for the sequel but I really want to know, what or who do you think will cause the revenge in the part2? My theory is about trying to kill Dina because she may be a spy who kills someone important to Ellie, maybe joel

    submitted by /u/vally99
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie Edition

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 01:36 PM PST

    I've been trying to preorder the Ellie Edition for months now but everytime I try it says it's unavailable. Any chance I'll still be able to preorder or am I just gonna have to buy it from someone once it's released?

    submitted by /u/SRRSV
    [link] [comments]

    Weird question

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 11:45 AM PST

    So I finished the game on easy and collected all shiv doors except for one and it's the first door I can unlock. can I play NG+ up until I unlock it or do I have to collect all of them again same thing with other collectibles

    submitted by /u/WaLiD_G
    [link] [comments]

    Are you afraid of another possible delay?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 10:23 AM PST

    With all these games being delayed lately (Cyberpunk, FF7, Dying light, Avengers, Iron man), do you think Naughty Dog could join this trend and delay the game's release (again)?

    submitted by /u/AurenArk
    [link] [comments]

    [SPOILERS](not that big)

    Posted: 20 Jan 2020 09:10 AM PST

    When ellie was being held by two guys she said "Please don't" and there is already people who believe that she is going to get raped.i believe in this theory because in tlou1 david said to ellie "You can try begin" (Sorry for my bad English)

    submitted by /u/onur_mestanxd
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment