• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 22, 2020

    The Last of Us | Left Behind

    The Last of Us | Left Behind


    Left Behind

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:50 PM PST

    A clicker I did in watercolor last year. It was my first attempt at veins and stylized flesh

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:52 AM PST

    We are closer to the new Part II release date than we were to the old one when it was first announced

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:28 AM PST

    When the first date was announced in September we were 150 days away.

    Now, in January, we are 129 days away from the new release date (29th May).

    Just thought this might brighten your day a little.

    Endure and survive.

    submitted by /u/SuspiciousNebula
    [link] [comments]

    Got bored and decided to do a quick Pencil sketch. What do you fellow gamers think?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 08:26 PM PST

    My brand new notebook

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:17 PM PST

    YPU CAN CROUCH-WALK THROUGH THE FUCKING HOTEL BASEMENT UNDETECTED?!?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 12:37 AM PST

    Why did I not know this? I got stuck in the hotel basement on Grounded mode, because the Stalkers can basically one-hit kill you. And if I managed to defeat all four at the start (brick/bottle + melee for the win), I could never get past the Stalkers and the fucking goddamn Bloater when I turned the generator on! I tried this for nearly two hours, got mad and lowered the difficulty! But then my mate says you can sneak undetected once the generator is on! Bull-fucking-shit I say, but fuck it I guess I'll give it a go. Put it on Grounded mode, kill the four Stalker buttholes, start the generator, pull myself up the side of the ramp, crouch and begin walking...

    AND IT FUCKING WORKED!! I fucking CROUCH-WALKED all the way undisturbed like it was a stroll in fucking Times Square and walk through the goddamn door no problems! I stressed for fucking hours over this stupid basement and I goddamn stealthed all the way! No, I repeat, NO INFECTED in my way!!

    And although it was easy it was still fucking stressful. I swear I heard a goddamn stalker tickling my sphincter as I went through the door. I'm still honestly fucking shaking and my heart is still doing flips in my chest. Goddamn.

    submitted by /u/ViolatingBadgers
    [link] [comments]

    Why The Last Of Us Is Widely Considered Game Of The Decade

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:46 PM PST

    The Last of Us | The Definitive Playthrough - Part 10 (Troy Baker, Nolan North, Jeffrey Pierce)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:15 PM PST

    Just preordered!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:21 PM PST

    T-Minus 4 months! Steelbook case, you are MINE!

    submitted by /u/Ludy5
    [link] [comments]

    First play through: part Deux (FALL)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 06:48 PM PST

    Oh you bastards... SPOILERS... the fight between Ellie and Joel in the house... cmon man!!!! 😭 and seriously trying to get back to the horse while injured probably took a week off of my life span from pure stress.

    On a side note. Definitely thought tommy was going to be a more substantial character, but his goodbye felt pretty anticlimactic.

    Additionally getting more weapons and being able to upgrade my gear has definitely made me braver and braver in this game. But boy does my leather cheerio pucker when I see a friggin generator.

    Alrighty wish me luck I'll report back after making it through WINTER.

    submitted by /u/LawkwardMaury
    [link] [comments]

    I just remembered how Uncharted 4 got delayed not once, not twice, not three times, but four times up to its release. I have an odd feeling about Part II... If nothing is released on February 12th, I believe there will be another delay.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 10:12 PM PST

    Something just doesn't sit right with me.

    How they emphasized for years that their silence and complete rejection to answer anything regarding release date was so they wouldn't have to delay it, to then have a massive state of play to announce a release date JUST to delay it literally... 3 weeks later. Something seems extremely off.

    Now, the delay is followed by 3 months of complete silence. Yes, it's been three months. It's been 4 months since the initial release date of February. And we still have heard nothing. No marketing whatsoever.

    February 12th. Sony is having a show on February 12th. If Sony doesn't use this as an opportunity to market Last of Us on this day, I am almost certain that there will be another delay.

    submitted by /u/ReyHabeas
    [link] [comments]

    The Last of Us 2 Collector's Edition in stock on GameStop's site right now.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:45 PM PST

    Just thought I'd give a heads-up in case anyone is sorting by new and was hoping to pre-order one of these since they're basically sold out everywhere. Just put my order in, no idea how many are available so if you're interested, now might be the time to act. Hope this helps someone out.

    submitted by /u/P7AC3B0
    [link] [comments]

    I am DEEP in a TLOU Part II spiral and I’m jonesing for new content. Do we think we’ll get any new game previews/new trailers before May?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 05:42 PM PST

    Do you think Naughty Dog will give us anything new in the next few months or will we just have to wait until May 29th?

    I read an article that said Sony is going to be at a few gaming conferences in Feb, so I have my fingers crossed that we get something on TLOU.

    submitted by /u/yourfavecompanion
    [link] [comments]

    No clue how I did this but maybe this helps a speed runner or something

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 01:26 PM PST

    I tried doing a Clicker for Inktober last year

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:35 PM PST

    The Last Of Us proves video games are art(spoilers)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:22 PM PST

    For any Canadians: Collector’s Edition and Special Edition back up on EB Games for those still wanting one (Ellie Edition SOLD OUT)

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 04:49 PM PST

    Small yet big thing I'd like to see in part two.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    I hope enemies have releastic behavior. If you grab an enemy, and another comes up, it would make more sense for him to just hit you over the head instead of throwing you in the opposite direction.

    That, and being in close quarters. If someone has a gun and you're up close, I hope they would be behave in a way that makes sense, like just unloading into you instead of slowly taking shots with stormtrooper accuracy.

    I'm so excited ❤️

    submitted by /u/Milkshaketurtle79
    [link] [comments]

    What if Part II were such an extensive game that you could first play it through Ellie's perspective and then again entirely from Joel's perspective.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 02:01 AM PST

    And ND could say, we were telling the truth, you really do only play as Ellie...in that playthrough.

    I really like how we got to play as Ellie in Part I. But I also liked how they gave us the DLC to show how much she went through to take care of Joel. Imagine getting Ellie and Joel perspectives in their entirety. Maybe that would be too much to expect and still get great quality throughout? I think grown Ellie is gonna be so badass that I won't really miss playing as Joel.

    submitted by /u/MischaLives
    [link] [comments]

    TLOU Hard Back Guide - Sealed

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 07:43 AM PST

    I bought this a few years ago at Gamescom for around £80, but since moving house last month I have nowhere to keep it. I thought this may be the best place for it, as I'm sure someone will want this here! I'd like to make back the money I spent, but I know it may go for less.

    EBay](https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153802080287)

    submitted by /u/jwayling
    [link] [comments]

    Need your opinion please help

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    So I have a interview on Thursday for a video game store and I need three selling points on some games and this is one of them could you guys help me what's cool about the game what are you exited for what's new about t compared to the first one?

    submitted by /u/FiiiLTHY
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment