• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 23, 2020

    The Last of Us | My friend's parents are super strict about following the ESRB system, and March marks their 17th. Since I'm gonna be busy with college when he turns 18, figured I'd splurge on him now by making his first M rated title a modern classic, as well as pre-ordering TLOU II for him :)

    The Last of Us | My friend's parents are super strict about following the ESRB system, and March marks their 17th. Since I'm gonna be busy with college when he turns 18, figured I'd splurge on him now by making his first M rated title a modern classic, as well as pre-ordering TLOU II for him :)


    My friend's parents are super strict about following the ESRB system, and March marks their 17th. Since I'm gonna be busy with college when he turns 18, figured I'd splurge on him now by making his first M rated title a modern classic, as well as pre-ordering TLOU II for him :)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 01:27 PM PST

    Image from the canceled The Last of Us short film

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    My attempt at drawing a Clicker.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:06 PM PST

    Guitar lessons

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:02 AM PST

    "And get this, he's — a crazy man traveling with a little girl."

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:06 PM PST

    Oddfellow's website post on the unreleased 20 minute animated film

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:48 PM PST

    First play through: part three (WINTER)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 04:30 PM PST

    SPOILERS!!!!!

    Jesus guys, friggin cannibals and potential kiddy ticklers?! Cmon man!

    This chapter wasn't as depressing as some of y'all hinted at, but fuck did I think he was dead... seriously.

    Alrighty gonna jump into SPRING and hopefully I'm not a nervous ball of emotion when I do my final check in with y'all.

    submitted by /u/LawkwardMaury
    [link] [comments]

    I was inspired by the crouch-walk post yesterday to do a run to get this trophy... I now have PTSD...lol

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    take this picture 1 year ago

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 08:23 AM PST

    Did the collector's edition run out in EB Games Australia?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:57 PM PST

    Ive been trying to look for it but only the standard edition comes up

    submitted by /u/Mgay-
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon just abruptly cancelled my Part II preorder and won't reinstate it.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:07 PM PST

    I got a new credit card last year. New details were already punched in to Amazon.

    I got an email that the release date has been updated at 8:58pm. At 9:02pm another email that my order has been cancelled because the credit card bounced. THEY DON'T EVEN charge until they ship. I did not get any warning emails.

    Customer support says they can't do anything and maybe it will come back in stock...

    I spent three hours refreshing Amazon Canada in September to get this preorder.

    Now I'm just sitting here crying.

    tldr; update your payment method on amazon guys.

    submitted by /u/Goooseberries
    [link] [comments]

    A video on what made LOF so amazing?

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 05:50 PM PST

    The Last of us came with my ps4 a few years ago. I started playing and loved the amazing graphics and VA , but I ended up dropping about 2 hours in. Lately I've been seeing a lot of Last of us 2 hype and it seems like that's going to be the #1 next gen game. I looked up the top 10 PlayStation games of all time to see what games I'd look forward to playing on the ps5 and I saw this game was #1 on alot of list. Do you guys have any YouTube videos that explains what made it so special ? I'd prefer no spoilers because I haven't played it yet lol , thanks !

    submitted by /u/Wavestarr
    [link] [comments]

    Question about missing artifacts

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:06 AM PST

    I'm doing a new game+ playthrough to get the trophy for finding all artifacts. Currently I'm on the Lakeside Resort chapter and I just realized I missed the artifacts from Ellies backpack at the beginning. I'm now at the point where the horse just got shot by the hunters.

    My question is basically what can I do to get those artifacts? If I continue my playthrough and find the remaining artifacts in the rest of the chapters, is there a way to go back and get the backpack ones after? Will I have to play through the entire game and collect everything again or does the game remember what I've already found?

    submitted by /u/sadbreadcrumb
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beat the game for the 1st time! One of my favorite games ever tbh!

    Posted: 21 Jan 2020 11:53 PM PST

    I cant wait for Part 2! I went so long without playing this gem lol

    submitted by /u/throwdatawayway
    [link] [comments]

    Fan Made: The Last of Us - Zombieland

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:09 AM PST

    New glitch in the hotel

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 03:55 AM PST

    COLLECTOR'S EDITION GAMESTOP ITALY

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Hi guys, I can't wait for the game to come out and that's why I booked the Collector's edition of the game from Gamestop Italy. Since they are famous for cheating here is anyone who has had similar experiences in the world?

    submitted by /u/CapassoMickk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment