• Breaking News

    Friday, January 24, 2020

    The Last of Us | After what has felt like forever, I’ve platinumed this legendary game! *sighs in relief*

    The Last of Us | After what has felt like forever, I’ve platinumed this legendary game! *sighs in relief*


    After what has felt like forever, I’ve platinumed this legendary game! *sighs in relief*

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:40 PM PST

    I got this from Etsy, the assembly is quite poor so I can’t wear it but i’m happy with it regardless.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:03 AM PST

    oh ellie, I think they should be terrified of you.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    THOSE DAMN CLICKERS

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:41 PM PST

    A poster I made for The Last of Us

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 05:57 PM PST

    Fyi Gamestop to close 230-250 stores(US) BY MARCH. Id check with your local store to see if they will be affected and see what can be done about any pre-orders.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 08:30 PM PST

    The glitch in the most recent Retro Replay episode was funny but the guys' facial expressions make it far greater than it ever could have been on it's own.

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    I just want to thank this community

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    A while a go I dropped a link of The Last of Us Novelization I wrote as a passion project. Over the past few months I have been getting emails and messages of how much some of you enjoyed it, and it means a a lot to me that I did the game justice and didn't betray any of the actual fans and players. This community is a big part of the confidence boost I needed to begin writing an original novel which is currently in the works. If my writing career ever takes off, the seed was planted on this subreddit and I just wanted to thank you guys a lot. The Last of Us community really is a special one, some gaming communities are pretty toxic. To me, The Last of Us is considered high art, and I know many of you feel the same. Love you guys

    PS- Yes, I plan on novelizing Part II

    submitted by /u/games2Lit
    [link] [comments]

    Aussie Collector’s Edition

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 12:21 AM PST

    Hi all, I pre-ordered the Last of Us Part II collectors edition from the selected Aussie retailer (EB Games), however I recently discovered they put me down for the wrong edition. Does anyone know of any business that would ship to Australia or someone that won't charge an arm and a leg. I was really hyped and am now disappointed that they screwed up.

    submitted by /u/Kingberry168
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone seen this picture of Tess in a reasonable resolution?

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Sarah's Mom??

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    So I just started Grounded playthrough last night and it occurred to me...What happened to Sarah's mom/Joel's wife? As best I can remember (it's been quite some time since I've played story as I'm an active Faction player) it doesn't give much detail on her...Maybe it did and I just can't remember. Anyone know or have any thoughts?

    **Sorry if this has been discussed before**

    submitted by /u/Jeighland
    [link] [comments]

    Seaking Ellie/Collector's Edition in Germany

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Hey guys,

    Just wanna ask about if anyone had any luck preordering the Ellie edition in Germany. Haven't even seen a link to the item in the german GameStop store (online and offline in Munich) nor Amazon.de. Would appreciate any help tracking one down somehow, the first game meant a lot to me so would try my best to get one.

    Failing that, any tip for getting my hands on the collector's edition would also be great. They also seemed to be sold out on the channels mentioned above.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/yiyun6618
    [link] [comments]

    So we’ve all heard about the new epidemic that’s been spreading around the world

    Posted: 22 Jan 2020 11:51 PM PST

    But what would you do if they announced that was the Cordyceps instead

    Like seriously if they announced that what would you/try to do after the collapse of society

    (p.s. if this really happens I'm totally expecting Neil to tweet out "You thought we couldn't top TLOU 1, get ready for TLOU IRL)

    My strategy:

    I live in a mountain valley, so I have natural walls on 3 sides. My neighbor has quite a lot of this portable metal fencing, so I could use that to block the only road in/out. There is a large mall near to the valley, so that would probably contain supplies for a few months or so. Our neighborhood doesn't have any weapons as far as I'm aware, but there is a hardware store like 2 miles away, though it's in the city/town area so it would be harder to get to. TBH I'm kinda screwed in the long run, as even if there were no infected or humans I live on an island so supplies would run out quite quickly compared to the mainland US

    NOTE: this is a repost as I don't know if the other one went through. If the other one did go through please remove this.

    submitted by /u/UltraMiner245
    [link] [comments]

    I thought this would be interesting. A story to read while waiting for The Last of Us 2!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    Day 1: I don't know WHAT the fuck is happening. Apparently the whole nation has some fucking... Epidemic? Everyone is going crazy. My parents aren't home, and with even the military disorganized and not able to help us immediately, I don't know what's going to happen.

    Day 1 Update: Oh shit man! Oh fuck- FUUUUCK. I... I don't know where my parents are! They said they're trying their best to stay away from anyone insane, and they can handle themselves, I know they can! But... They said they can't get to me, it would be night by the time they got here and they wouldn't risk that... I'm scared. I'm weak to admit this, but I know the combination to the safe, and I have my dog and supplies. I can hold out... I hope.

    Day 1 Update: I.... I killed someone. I unloaded an entire clip of my 1911 into her belly... Her blood is everywhere and my dog... Leo, my poor dog. They attacked him but stopped when they saw me. I... I'm afraid to tell my parents I killed someone. I don't want them to know! But I'm not touching her.

    Day 1 Update: I can't sleep. They'll come for me! I fired my gun to defend myself but that drew more. They're just... Piling up at the windows. I have plenty of ammunition. I don't fucking CARE If they keep coming... I won't let them hurt me or my dog.

    Day 1 Update: I... They keep coming. I want to believe I can do this but I can't! They show up one after the other and they don't fucking STOP. So fast and dangerous. I keep having to check to see if they are here or not. I have a shotgun nearby. A double barrel, just incase they don't go down with the original shot. I want to sleep, I want to make myself food... Some Top Ramen would be nice.

    Day 1 Update: It's night now... It says 9 pm on my watch, so yeah, it's night. It calmed down now, long enough for me to barricade things. I'm gonna eat... Fucking... Sleep. Then probably have to kill more people..

    submitted by /u/Furi_S_Poi
    [link] [comments]

    New game + and weapons upgrade

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Finished a play through of new game plus but didn't get to upgrade all my weapons, will it carry over to a third play through?

    submitted by /u/je26286
    [link] [comments]

    Came Across this Video in r/Gaming. It's hilarious actually!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 09:37 AM PST

    Opinions ��

    Posted: 23 Jan 2020 04:43 AM PST

    Seeing as The Last of Us is the best game ever, can The Last of Us Part II live up to its standards or be even better?

    submitted by /u/Day_F10
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment