• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    The Last of Us | Was playing TLOU and came across this little gem

    The Last of Us | Was playing TLOU and came across this little gem


    Was playing TLOU and came across this little gem

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Today I finished my full 100% completion of TLOU, including Grounded, Grounded +, all the Left Behind, and even running Left Behind on Grounded just to say I did it. I can't wait for the end of May.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:46 PM PST

    TLOU2 is a result of Joel's action

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:03 AM PST

    This post has become a discussion point based on the fireflies, Joel's lie, Joel taking Ellie's choice, Ellie becoming a cure or not and The ending of TLOU

    I've just had my mind blown. Joel's choice at the end of TLOU would directly impact the world. Had he let Ellie become humanity's cure (if she was 100% a cure), the world could be a completely different place. Perhaps it'd start rebuilding its foundation of what was. I wonder if we'll see Ellie blaming Joel, because she loses someone which he technically could have prevented. Though her death in TLOU would prevent her from losing that someone.

    Edit: Its great to see all the differing options. Personally I stand strong by Joel and would take the same step but would I lie to Ellie about what took place back at the hospital, that's where It gets tricky. Ellie loves Joel but I see her hating that he lied but to leave him after thinking why he did so, would be unfair to Joel. I know Ellie can see the the deeper meaning behind his actions. See his love for her.

    Also Neil Druckmann had talked about this: https://thelastofus.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:19395?useskin=oasis

    TL;DR: Neil talks about Ellie hating Joel for robbing her of her choice especially when he knew she wanted to do this. The "okay" at the end of TLOU isn't a complacent, "fine, I'll still go with you." Now this is all shocking, to fans.

    Personally I don't agree with Neil's take on it all. I feel Ellie would have understood the meaning behind Joel actions. Understanding why he lied and its because he doesn't want to lose her. I feel she would have stayed by Joel because its also want she wants. Her deepest fear of losing everyone is no more when she is with Joel. I don't believe Ellie would hate Joel, but she sure wouldn't like that he lied when she asked for the truth. Though she knows he is lying. She also doesn't know that at the expense of a cure would be her death, though I feel she figured that much from the end scene.

    Neil Druckmann's Epilogue (all three links are about the same Epilogue):

    1. https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.ign.com/articles/2014/07/29/secret-ending-scene-from-the-last-of-us-revealed-at-live-show%3famp=1

    1. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vg247.com/2014/07/29/the-last-of-us-secret-ending-scene-revealed/amp/

    2. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2014/7/29/5948073/the-last-of-us-epilogue-joel-ellie

    These articles and the live event take place in 2014. 1 year after Druckmann gave his PERSONAL opinion on the ending. I feel he contradicts himself massively with this live event which is an epilogue.

    TL;DR: A Few weeks after the closing of the game: "The scene finds Joel and Ellie, the two protagonists of The Last of Us, living at the dam where Tommy, Joel's brother, was holed up. Joel mentions to Ellie that Tommy is trying to get him to tie the knot with a woman at the camp named Esther. But Ellie seems distant — perhaps because of her suspicions that Joel was lying to her about what happened in Salt Lake City. Joel brings out his guitar and plays a song for Ellie about their journey together, and he is "clearly communicating how important she is to him," according to one report. Ellie warms to Joel, and he tells her a cringe-worthy pun that could've come from one of her joke books: "What's the downside of eating a clock? It's time-consuming." They laugh, and then Joel hands her his guitar and promises to teach her how to play, before leaving the room. Ellie strums one note on the guitar as the scene ends."

    Let's hope for clarity with TLOU2.

    submitted by /u/MrYK_
    [link] [comments]

    I was playing The Last of Us and this is what I see during the gameplay when trying to search for collectibles? What is it?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:51 PM PST

    Check out this awesome Ellie sticker I got with PS Magazine

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    It can’t be for nothing

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:22 PM PST

    I’m too poor and indecisive for a tattoo for the moment but I had some inspiration recently- inspired by Ellie’s tattoo, I drew it over some scars of my own

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:58 PM PST

    Spin off

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:43 PM PST

    Do you think a spin off would work? I don't know 100% what I'd like a spin off to be about but i know I'd want it to to be new characters set within the same universe

    If there was to ever be a spin off what route do you think they should go down with it? How could they incorporate new characters within the same universe? Possibly the infections has spread to entire new cities or something

    submitted by /u/Chas97
    [link] [comments]

    Grounded mode

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:26 PM PST

    I'm planning on doing a grounded playthrough soon and would like to know if anyone had any tips to make my playthrough less painful

    submitted by /u/TheCoonManYT
    [link] [comments]

    Are we allowed to post oc's? Or just fanart?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:47 PM PST

    I made an oc for tlou and I wanted to share it, but I haven't seen any oc's on this subreddit. Are we allowed?

    submitted by /u/The_Common_Peasant
    [link] [comments]

    tlou Question

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:39 PM PST

    Hey is possible to lose the pistol and gain back? Because it happened to me.

    submitted by /u/Juan1WonOne
    [link] [comments]

    What edition of Part 2 is everyone getting?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    I'd really like to know what everyone else decided on for part 2

    submitted by /u/DatBoiMemes425
    [link] [comments]

    Any chance of TLOU2 collectors edition restock?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:24 PM PST

    My dumb ass didnt pre order it and now im sitting here regretting it lmao

    submitted by /u/DrogonTarg
    [link] [comments]

    Video Game Delays Cause More Crunch [Kotaku]

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:22 AM PST

    The Last of Us part 2 pre-order question!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:50 PM PST

    I plan on pre-ordering this game from best buy because I have some reward certificates saved up! Do you know if Best Buy gives the pre-order bonus as a redeemable code? Where are you pre-ordering?!

    submitted by /u/Capudog
    [link] [comments]

    Making a journal page for Ellie and Joel. What do i include for each?!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:13 AM PST

    I wanna make 2 journal pages with Ellie and Joel as the theme where i draw their name and pther stuff around it. I was thinking for ellie, ill definitely have her tiny knife, the bow and arrow, the drawing on her t-shirt, was thinking her backpack but i dont know if i can sketch that. For Joel, i only thought if the broken watch and maybe one of the guns. Tell me more!!

    submitted by /u/EllieLovesJoel
    [link] [comments]

    If Joel does die I’ve found a good song for his funeral

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:34 PM PST

    It's called Mountain Hymn (from RDR2) and contains the lyric:

    The day is done
    Your time has come
    You battled hard
    The war is won
    You did your worst
    You tried your best
    Now it's time
    to rest

    Find it on streaming apps or YouTube.

    submitted by /u/SuspiciousNebula
    [link] [comments]

    The 50cal. Humvee

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:31 AM PST

    Even on grounded, these guys can't hit anything, even if their lives depended on it. Why are they such bad shots? (Specifically referring to the bridge escape)

    submitted by /u/onehappyfella
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment