• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    The Last of Us | I painted the giraffe scene!

    The Last of Us | I painted the giraffe scene!


    I painted the giraffe scene!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:09 PM PST

    Just looking at this place after every single playthrough makes me so damn excited for Pt. 2.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Oh I love Naughty Dog's level of detail, 7 years old and the TLoU graphics are still excellent. 2013 was a great year for the consoles, I hope 2020 too.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:45 PM PST

    Got my boyfriend an Ellie plush for his birthday & I kind of wanted to keep her for myself! ahah she is adorably feisty looking! she even has her tattoo on her little arm

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:32 PM PST

    Where have I seen this tattoo before?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:11 PM PST

    Would you say that your passion for this game made you blind at some point?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:38 PM PST

    The last week I rewatched all the trailers, watched a lot of reaction videos and looked up some theories regarding Joel's and Ellie's upcoming journey. I've also seen some critique-videos/Threads about TLOU Part I. The most common critizied thing (and I think this is well known here) is the combat/gameplay. It doesn't offer much variety, is underwhelming...you're better off not playing it but rather watching a playthrough of this game - you get the idea.
    And I got this. I accept the flaws of The Last of Us Part I and I know that they could've done more with the gameplay.... But it doesn't bother me. You could sit beside me on the couch, saying that Ellie's behavior as an NPC is immersion breaking and I would agree but continue playing and loving the hell out of this game.
    I would even say, that I love the simplicity of TLOU. I love the intense fist fights and I love the straight forward journey of Joel and Ellie. And if you're saying you don't like all of that - this is absolutely fine.

    Back then in 2013 it was actually pretty hard for me when people would tell me that TLOU is overrated and garbage and isn't as good as the reviews are saying - I couldn't even accept constructive criticism. I was an absolute fanboy of this game and i cringe every time I think of that period.

    Now almost seven years later I know its flaws. I know that this game isn't perfect - hell not even close. Saying that The Last of Us is one of my favourite games of all time feels much better today, because I don't feel the need to protect it at all costs.

    Did you ever find yourself in such situations where you may have been a bit too much of a fanboy?

    submitted by /u/Ronathan64
    [link] [comments]

    Just now noticed this logo in Uncharted.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:02 PM PST

    What are you most looking forward to in Part 2?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:55 AM PST

    The Last of Us Knowledge Quiz

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Yo, I've created the Last of Us Knowledge Quiz that has 20 pretty hard questions and I would love if you check it out - http://www.quizzy-world.com/the-last-of-us-knowledge-quiz/

    submitted by /u/Previous-Chocolate
    [link] [comments]

    Games are being delayed left, right and centre. I hope LOU2 isn't delayed further.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    I'm sure you've all heard the gaming news recently such as: FFVII remake, Marvel's Avengers, Moon's of Madness and Cyberpunk 2077 all have been delayed. Whilst this is a great thing for both developers and gamers, it can be disappointing. Now luckily for us all LOU2 was already delayed from February to May. But who isn't to say it won't be delayed further. As LOU2 like most of the game that have been delayed are very high quality games or we're assuming that are, so what if LOU2 is in for another delay?

    Personally I'd be happy as that means less to no crunch for devs and a polished game for the players. Though I'd be lying if I said I wasn't slightly gutted.

    submitted by /u/MrYK_
    [link] [comments]

    Have you seen this before?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:31 AM PST

    I got a funny glitch when I died and tried to use a bow when I respawned

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:06 PM PST

    For those that want to do one final run through of TLoU, when are you starting your play through?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:19 AM PST

    I've been thinking about this for awhile. I'd like to take my time but with Resident Evil 3 releasing in the beginning of April I'm not sure when to start one final play through.

    submitted by /u/iiTzXGeoDude
    [link] [comments]

    I can listen to this all-day

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:48 AM PST

    Finally finished the game - can I still access chapter selection for normal game after starting new game +

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:54 AM PST

    Hello,

    I have finished The Last of Us in time for part two. Now I wonder - if I start a new game +, do I still have access to the chapter select for normal game to collect all collectibles?

    Are there any "special things" I can unlock after beating the game (besides those three graphic filters)?

    Regards

    submitted by /u/tobiasdoe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment