• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 4, 2020

    The Last of Us | Ellie...

    The Last of Us | Ellie...


    Ellie...

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:02 AM PST

    Ellie inspired tattoo what do we think ?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:21 AM PST

    Tlou part 2 PlayStation 1 Edition by Craig Hosie

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:12 AM PST

    Lego The Last of Us Part II: The Video Game...Maybe One Day

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 11:42 AM PST

    Hello, you might remember me from the ellie glitch where she flew up in the air. As of just now, i have completed grounded mode for the first time. I am so happy i got it over with and i am soon planing on completing grounded new game +

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 07:39 PM PST

    Aight imma just..head on out then.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:59 PM PST

    Anybody else???

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    anybody else find themselves typing in last of us part 2 on YouTube and rewatch gameplay, interviews, and the last of us panels over and over agian! And can't seem to go a day without watching a last of us video hoping for new news!! It pissed me off when they delayed the game still can't get over it lol. The drought is real and sucks. Anyways just wanted to start a conversation.

    submitted by /u/Novak121611
    [link] [comments]

    Just got an elgato! Thought i'd share some gameplay I captured with you guys

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 06:29 PM PST

    Just Finished

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 08:10 PM PST

    I've been busy the last decade on real life stuff. Having a gaming renaissance now, catching up on everything I missed and holllyyy shit. Was this game amazing! I didn't think anything could top the Witcher 3, but I don't know, this might be the game of the decade for me. Nothing has ever made me feel so in tune with a game, it felt like I was living the Walking Dead, but a more realistic version. A gritty, real world that sucked, but done right. Now there's definitely some areas that I didn't love, all the stealth, the bad AI, some other minor stuff, but the story blew me completely away and 100% changed the way I view what video games could be. Anyway, just wanted to share my joy with you all, can't wait for Doom Eternal, Cyberpunk and Last of Us 2 coming this year. Gaming life is the best!

    submitted by /u/Liberty17762019
    [link] [comments]

    What kind of Bathroom doesn’t have a sink? (Found in the suburbs)

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Can anyone tell me what's the building name?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    So I narrated a complete story recap video of The Last Of Us.

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:07 PM PST

    This Video contains the complete chronological story of the last of us.

    https://youtu.be/ihgIYaJQ_XE

    submitted by /u/WolFatGameJournal1
    [link] [comments]

    WHERE IS MY REVOLVER

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:06 PM PST

    So I had the collectors edition pre-ordered and Bestbuy cancelled it like a week ago. I've been checking almost every day to see if it become available again... Any advice how to snag one again?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:36 PM PST

    I preorded right when the release date was released. But my credit card identity was stolen and I got issued a new one. However my old card was on file for bestbuy and as a result they cancelled all my preorders with no warning.

    No I am SOL hoping to snag another but unfortunately it looks like its sold out everywhere. Anyone here anything about a possible restock in the near future?

    submitted by /u/abujad
    [link] [comments]

    Pre Order TLOU 2 Collectors Edition

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 03:59 PM PST

    Should I Trust Walmart with my 180$ pre order of TLOU 2 collectors edition it's the only place that has it??

    submitted by /u/OneUselessPig
    [link] [comments]

    New video from Gustavo Santaolalla's youtube channel

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 02:25 AM PST

    [SERIOUS] How to avoid spoilers when the game releases?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 04:10 PM PST

    Hello everyone.

    As for many of us here I think, The Last Of Us Part II is easily my number one most hyped and expected piece of media releasing this year.

    Long story short, because of school I won't be able to play the game until late June. That means I'm looking at 2-4 weeks of avoiding spoilers before I can play.

    I've watched all the trailers up to the release date/Joel trailer. Didn't watch any of the demo gameplay and I won't be watching further trailers.

    What is you advice on successfully avoiding spoilers during this period of time? So far I've thought of deleting YouTube, Reddit and most of my social media from my phone one week before the release. But that's about it.

    Thanks for all your answers!

    submitted by /u/MC_Mickey
    [link] [comments]

    Play this on HDR

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    I'm fortunate enough to have a 4k HDR Samsung TV as of recently, replaying this and with HDR enabled last of us remastered looks absolutely stunning, highly recommend if anyone has upgraded TV to go back, it's honestly beautiful

    submitted by /u/Gunnersfan23
    [link] [comments]

    Ellie Edition

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 09:12 AM PST

    Can you get The Last Of Us Part II Ellie Edition in the UK? Apparently it didn't release here but I'm wondering if it did at some point and is just sold out or something. You can't get the backpack or the the vinyl in the Collector's Edition.

    submitted by /u/lee-everett-1975
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts?

    Posted: 03 Jan 2020 10:54 AM PST

    Really curious to know who the woman that was being hung by the cult looking people in the second teaser trailer is. What do y'all think? Ellie? Her mom? Possible protagonist?

    submitted by /u/straw_hat76
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment