• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 5, 2020

    The Last of Us | Met Ellie herself yesterday

    The Last of Us | Met Ellie herself yesterday


    Met Ellie herself yesterday

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 08:15 AM PST

    Look what I bought today!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:05 PM PST

    I finished my Ellie drawing yesterday!! I hope you all enjoyed it!! ����

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:14 AM PST

    Anybody know specifically what guns Ellie has irl?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:44 PM PST

    Left Behind Phone Wallpapers

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Left Behind Phone Wallpapers

    Just sharing some screencaps suitable for use as phone wallpapers. You can find all 4 over on imgur:

    https://imgur.com/a/521PPcS

    https://preview.redd.it/lolgnkpdiv841.jpg?width=1511&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9bf30215fc2df6d96e553e64905af8e04dc7040a

    submitted by /u/_mythtaken
    [link] [comments]

    I think that what happened to me right here is the coolest thing ever. This game is Amazing.

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:47 PM PST

    Start Screen

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:35 AM PST

    Fun Fact: The Last of Us American Dreams Issue #2 also came out on May 29th

    Posted: 05 Jan 2020 12:08 AM PST

    What happens if you just don’t pick up the revolver?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:31 PM PST

    The revolver is pretty prominently featured in cutscenes and at times when Joel is given infinite ammo. You're given many (I think I counted 3 last time I played) chances to pick it up, but what happens if you just don't? Would he still have it when he's supposed to in the game?

    submitted by /u/OriginalSweet
    [link] [comments]

    3/4 of the way to finishing the game!!!

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:20 PM PST

    A theory about TLOU's ending (Spoilers ofc)

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 11:19 AM PST

    Sorry if the theory was already pointed out, but in the winter chapter you find the note from mom in Ellie's inventory which states that Marlene was her best friend and was sure Ellie would be safe on Marlene's watch. Marlene decided to screw with her promise and put Ellie on the surgery table, though. Her first promise was keeping her safe, not curing the world, (Fireflies' objective). Joel may or may not know this, depending on if he checked through Ellie's backpack in the winter chapter off camera, which would result in Joel being a good moral person, making the end actually have a point over, doing Marlene's (first) objective. TLOU's ending could actually be a good one, not making Joel the bad guy.

    submitted by /u/NotANormieAtAll
    [link] [comments]

    you good?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Best Buy is threatening to cancel my TLOU2 Ellie preorder after the game was delayed...Am I the only one seeing this? What did everyone else here do?

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Scared to play it again

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 09:11 AM PST

    In 2017 when I got my PS4, I played TLoU and completed it within a week. But then a few months later I got diagnosed with Generalized anxiety disorder, and the game literally gave me nightmares, like truly, I dreamt about the infected, bloaters running behind me, was terrified by the word zombie, fungus, infection etc. Was constantly worried about when the cordyceps infection would become real and I would lose my mind. But since I loved the game so much and it was 3 years ago, hence before the part 2 comes out, I want to replay it again so I can play the second one with fresh memories. I'm pretty sure that the disorder wasn't because of the game, but since it was my major anxiety at that time I'm scared to play again My friends suggest me I should face it since it's my fear, hence they suggest me on playing it again and defeat the fear once and for all What do you guys think I'm sorry if this sub isn't for such posts

    submitted by /u/kugelblitz178
    [link] [comments]

    Joel Portrait

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    So I preordered the digital deluxe edition on PlayStation and I have a few questions

    Posted: 04 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Am I supposed to get the character avatars and the dynamic theme right now? Or when the games released? I don't have either so I don't know if it glitched or if I'm not supposed to get them yet so if you know please fill me in thank you

    submitted by /u/TboneShlonger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment