• Breaking News

    Friday, January 3, 2020

    The Last of Us | Simpler times...

    The Last of Us | Simpler times...


    Simpler times...

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:15 AM PST

    “I walk, through the valley” �� Ellie Fan Art by Miruocha on deviantart.com

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:52 PM PST

    So close to beating TLOU on grounded for the first time. It’s probably the hardest thing or one of the hardest things i’ve done in a video game. Here a clip of a funny glitch that occurred while trying to get passed this part.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:48 PM PST

    Stages of infection: wimpy kid style

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:10 PM PST

    Ellie FOR THE WIN!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 02:34 PM PST

    Time for grounded plus, thanks for all the help r/thelastofus Community!

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 04:41 AM PST

    Holy hell, the university dorms (Grounded)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 05:50 PM PST

    I did not expect that.

    I was going through the spore-filled section of the dorms at the university, on my first grounded run. I shiv out the two clickers that are there and sneak my way to the door that has the bloater snoring nearby. I played on Hard mode before I started this run and in the other 3-5 times through that I had done before, the bloater just sat there while I square'd my way through the door.

    But shit.

    Going through on Grounded and I hit that door, the fucker starts coming at me. I made it, but I don't think I have ever pressed square so fast or hard in my life.

    submitted by /u/Starthreads
    [link] [comments]

    Fuck yes! First trophie of the year.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Waiting for May 29, 2020 like....

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:09 PM PST

    Joel asserting his dominance(sorry for bad recording it’s really hard to record with one hand)

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:10 PM PST

    With the success of The Witcher on Netflix, what do you all think about a TLOU series covering the 20 year gap between the prologue and Boston?

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:05 PM PST

    I know I'd be into it in a fucking heartbeat. Somebody @ Neil and tell him what we want.

    submitted by /u/tylercreatesworlds
    [link] [comments]

    When to use medkit on grounded

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 01:27 PM PST

    I am playing now grounded mode, and I would like to know when to use the medkit, or should I even use, since the companies may give bandages. Now joel seems injured, he got his left arm on his breast, and I have 1 medkit, should I use it?

    submitted by /u/Endermitt
    [link] [comments]

    Financial District Grounded, no weapons no suspicions total stealth

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 06:52 AM PST

    Ellie and Marlene

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 12:03 AM PST

    Possible spoilers? Possiblely? Just covering my but.

    So I was thinking I played both TLOU and left behind; but now my question is: what happened between Ellie getting bit and her joining Joel. Who was Marlene to her? How did she get in the group/fireflies? Does Marlene have anything to do with Riley and that story? And also do you think she'd be pissed if she found out what happened to Marlene?

    submitted by /u/MamaTrZap
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a Roleplaying Partner to Roleplay the Last of Us With Me

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    For several years, I've been looking for someone to roleplay the last of us with me. Might as well just make a post here and see if I find anyone.

    Mainly I'm looking for someone to not only ship with but also to help me develop the last of us au I have going.

    My last of us au takes place in the future, a little after the same time period that part 2 is set in. Basically it focuses on the everyday lives of Joel, Ellie, and Tommy and their families in the settlement.

    I can give more detail if anyone is interested. But I would be writing as Dina and my ocs. And yes my ocs are well developed. (Ive had them for 4 years at this point)

    I'm looking for someone who is literate in terms of roleplay and is able to complement me in writing style. I've been roleplaying for nearly 8 years, so I'm looking for another serious writer to collaborate with.

    Thank you

    EDIT: I can also give examples of writing I've done for this au in the past too. So if anyone interested wants to see this, just let me know.

    submitted by /u/justanotherfangirl06
    [link] [comments]

    Yall yall yall just CHILL! Funny clip from my grounded mode.

    Posted: 02 Jan 2020 07:22 AM PST

    From my recent playthrough. My favorite shot from the game.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:10 PM PST

    Played through this game how many times but finally played it on a PS4 Pro not too long ago. I managed to fiddle around with the photo mode this time and this happens to be one of my favorite shots from the game.

    Here's a few more. I never get around to transferring more from my ps4 to my laptop. https://imgur.com/gallery/D2NfGuk

    Edit: Idk why the single image I uploaded ain't showing up, but this is the photo I was referring to in the title. https://reddit-uploaded-media.s3-accelerate.amazonaws.com/images%2Ft2_io6jn%2Fa5213vndcb841

    submitted by /u/Aktulu
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment