• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 2, 2020

    The Last of Us | Ellie annoying Joel

    The Last of Us | Ellie annoying Joel


    Ellie annoying Joel

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    Something I got recently got for Christmas. A print of the soundwaves of the Main Theme for The Last of Us

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:05 PM PST

    This world changed my life.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:12 AM PST

    I didn't say game because this us not just a game.

    I just rewatched the second trailer and cried like a baby at it, I have such an emotional connection to Ellie it's insane. I see myself in her personality when I was younger and that's so hard-hitting for me because as a younger girl I never felt like I fit in and to see someone similar to be was awesome.

    This world has so many unbelievable features that I have decided to code and create one of my own. It'll take years, I'm sure, but I want to inspire a future generation and give a future generation the same emotional attachment as we have developed with the characters.

    Not to mention I'll add as much representation as possible because that is so important in our society, especially now. This world has truly changed my life so much and has given me motivation to keep writing and coding.

    How has it changed your life?

    submitted by /u/azulioo
    [link] [comments]

    This game has ruined other games for me

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:34 PM PST

    Every time I try to get into a game nowadays, I literally feel little to no connection to the characters/story. I think Naughty Dog has legit raised my expectations of story and characters that every other game seems to pale in comparison. I've tried to get into multiple games recently(Fallen Order, Days Gone), and found myself only playing for the combat or just getting outright bored. I'm starting to think I should just get into good combat based games while I wait for TLOU2. Guess that's why I'm thinking of picking up Sekiro lol

    submitted by /u/RedditUserNumberB
    [link] [comments]

    Oooh look at my kills on a survivor run!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:26 AM PST

    Ending

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:41 PM PST

    So just finished the game (very solid story) But why did Joel not let Ellie get the surgery? I mean I get that she's grown on her but to prevent a vaccine that could've been a turning point in history? Idk about that one

    AND THEN HE LIED. LOOKED RIGHT IN HER EYES AND SWORE. and ended the game

    submitted by /u/cavalos32
    [link] [comments]

    What is the scariest moment of the game, in your opinion?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:15 AM PST

    I think it was when David is chasing you in Todd's Steakhouse. The creepy hunched over sprint after Ellie made me actually yell out loud out of fear.

    submitted by /u/20171245
    [link] [comments]

    I need help (again) for a different part of the last of us grounded campaign.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:18 PM PST

    I have made it extremely far into the campaign and on the verge of winning but am stuck on the hospital mission and have been trying to complete it for 5 and a half hours! So please could you give me tips, tricks, strategies etc so I can complete the last of us. Thanks.

    Ps I am going to post my grounded mode trophy when I get it on this sub reddit.

    submitted by /u/LolsterBOt
    [link] [comments]

    Any idea why these stats aren’t accurate? It’s exactly the same for all of my saves, and I’ve definitely collected everything more than once

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:30 PM PST

    What parts of the game’s story would you edit to make it a 2-hour screenplay?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:11 PM PST

    I would personally lose the Pittsburgh QZ, but use the raiders and set pieces elsewhere.

    submitted by /u/Doc-paper-scissors
    [link] [comments]

    I wrote the winter interrogation with a little twist for this writing prompt. And yes, I know it’s terrible — I suck at writing

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 01:48 PM PST

    "Old, slow and broken" by me.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:28 AM PST

    Does anyone have any cool TLOU wallpapers for iPhones?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:22 AM PST

    I have an OLED one so I love the ones with lots of black. Does anyone have any good ones to share? Or does anybody arty fancy knocking one together?

    My fave ones feature abandoned scenes ie ruins.

    submitted by /u/SuspiciousNebula
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Ellie’s Knife

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:03 PM PST

    I've been looking for Ellie's switchblade, and the Amazon link in this sub doesn't work. Could anyone help me out?

    submitted by /u/wind_m8
    [link] [comments]

    Should I play TLOU?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 02:59 PM PST

    So I'm currently playing through all the Uncharted games (just started Drake's Deception) and I love them. All my friends tell me to play The Last of Us as it's the same company that makes uncharted and I'm really into story driven video games. There is one thing I am unsure about, though. In the very few levels of the uncharted games with the monster/zombie creatures I can't help but get really anxious. There is something about zombies that gets me nervous. Don't get me wrong, I love horror movies and suspense, but I'm wondering if you guys think I should play it, even though the zombies are what the game is about (I think, correct me if I'm wrong). Any advice would be much appreciated. Is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/GorgeStream
    [link] [comments]

    When are we going to get new last of us content ?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    So I've been out of loop for months now. Deleted almost all of my social media apps. Don't know what's happening with the world + game.

    submitted by /u/murderstone0
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment